Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142615 times)
sunnycoastsaber
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #4950 on: January 18, 2016, 10:05:36 PM »

It's in his sig lol

touche Smiley

(Light side points please)

Current saber list:

The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FOC
Prophecy V3 - Artic Blue - Silver FOC
Archon 2.1 - Consular Green - Silver FOC
Graxlex SE - Guardian Blue - Silver FOC

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4951 on: January 18, 2016, 10:11:26 PM »

Hope you all get yours soon.

Can't wait to rejoin the waiting game, when I get funds for an Emerald Scorpion.

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #4952 on: January 18, 2016, 11:10:17 PM »

There were too many options and I am a little broke due to fixing my car but I ordered a grab bag a week ago and I have basically been checking my email every half hour to see if it has shipped. I may be going a little crazy here haha

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4953 on: January 18, 2016, 11:13:31 PM »

The first one is always the hardest lol

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Kylbu Isfre
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4954 on: January 18, 2016, 11:29:01 PM »

What did you order? Specs if you please good sir Smiley

If you want more specs:

Windows in emitter
36 inch ultra edge blade
Covertec wheel and clip
Flash on clash
Black guarded switch
Vented
Pommel
Cheapest Blade Plug

I think I went kinda overboard for my first saber but I'm sure I'll love it. Smiley

1st Saber- Dark Apprentice LE v4; Blazing Red Obsidian V4

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4955 on: January 18, 2016, 11:33:26 PM »

Tomorrow morning. If all goes well, I will receive my first ever saber, tomorrow morning. I'M EXCITED!

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4956 on: January 18, 2016, 11:38:55 PM »

Tomorrow morning. If all goes well, I will receive my first ever saber, tomorrow morning. I'M EXCITED!
I'm excited for you!  Post pics when you get it.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4957 on: January 18, 2016, 11:41:18 PM »

I'm excited for you!  Post pics when you get it.

.......yeah...about that...I don't have a Photobucket or anything like that to post it to first...and even if i did, I'm a forum noob. This is the first and only forum I've ever posted to.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4958 on: January 18, 2016, 11:42:06 PM »

Postimage.org buddy. As long as you can take the photo and put it on your desktop, there's tons of ways to upload it
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 11:50:02 PM by DarthScrub » Logged

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4959 on: January 18, 2016, 11:56:27 PM »

Postimage.org buddy. As long as your can take the photo and put it on your desktop, there's tons of ways to upload it

The great part about once being a Sith, I have no problems handing out Light or Dark points. And you sir have earned your points 10 fold.

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4960 on: January 19, 2016, 12:00:20 AM »

I'm so excited to get my guardian RGBW emerald obsidian V4 !!!

I ordered on Jan 14th and Emory emailed me on Jan 16th to tell me I had to change a mistake on my order. I did and then he emailed me back saying everything was fine and proceeding again. I wonder if him getting a look at my order that fast meant my order was up for fabrication at that point? I really really hope so because that means it will ship soon! Anyone have any idea if this might be the case?

The saber getting to the building table that fast seems too good to be true, but damn that would rule to have it done and ship out early this week.

This is my first saber obviously and I'm chomping at the bit and climbing the walls like a maniac waiting to get my hands on it!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4961 on: January 19, 2016, 12:06:46 AM »

I would say that until you get an email, assume the 3-4 weeks like the site says. It will help keep your sanity.

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4962 on: January 19, 2016, 12:11:01 AM »

Oh I forgot to add, my order status still says 'processing" but the note at the bottom says "This order has already shipped or is in the final stages of processing and can not be edited"

Not sure if that means anything that it switched to that this fast but... just wanted to include it. I know it hasn't already shipped but, maybe "final" stages of processing is different than just regular "processing"

I'm clueless here since this is my first saber order. I'm just so excited and grasping at straws of hope!

Btw my order said 2-4 weeks not 3-4.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4963 on: January 19, 2016, 12:13:42 AM »

2-4 weeks is for orders that are in stock but need to be fabricated, the 3-4 weeks is for orders out of stock and will require more time

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4964 on: January 19, 2016, 12:18:49 AM »

Ok thanks. Mine was the guardian hilt and it did not say it was out of stock. It just seemed to me that if Emory was already looking at my order on Jan 16th...shouldn't that be a strong possibility that mine is up for its turn to be built? I have no idea how the process at US works so I could be completely off. Its just the hope of a desperate saber addict!

Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: