Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142613 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5055 on: January 20, 2016, 11:43:44 PM »

Ordered on the 17th, shipped on the 20th.  Should be here Friday.  Exactly what I like to see from ultrasabers.  Exactly why I chose to order from you guys.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5056 on: January 20, 2016, 11:53:52 PM »

My issue isn't with the "ready to ship" notification, while it's not accurate it doesn't necessarily bother me. Nor does waiting for my saber, if I was told 3-4 months I still would've placed the order, and waited patiently. What DOES at the very least frustrate me a little, just a little is when there are customers who placed 2 or 3 orders after mine by weeks, and either have all 3 shipped or have them in hand already. My saber is still within my given fabrication time, and I'm not ignorant AT ALL to the amount of orders US has. I completely tip my hat to them for getting these things out and working dilligently. Still, all things considered, I can't help but be a LITTLE frustrated when I see dozens of orders placed 1-2 weeks after mine, already shipped and in hand. I think it's pretty reasonable for anyone to get ancy when they see that

Hats off to you sir, I felt the eye twitch from here (below quoted text)
Ordered on the 17th, shipped on the 20th.  Should be here Friday.  Exactly what I like to see from ultrasabers.  Exactly why I chose to order from you guys.

congrats may the US gods smile upon you and your new shiny

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5057 on: January 20, 2016, 11:56:20 PM »

Hah it seems like a common thing to hear:

"I need another one!"

Or you could be in my position...

I ordered a saber from the other company. 3 month wait ahead! I saw the option to do a pre order for their new modular type system that "supposedly" will have the shipped parts out in February. Well that was sooner than three months so I bought a second saber through that!

Well even February is too long a wait for me (and I'm betting those orders will NOT be shipped out by Feb anyway) so here I am ordering a THIRD saber from Ultrasabers...the company that actually cares about delivering a paid for product to their customers within a reasonable and non-gut wrenching time frame.

I've bought three sabers in like 3 weeks and haven't even held a saber like this before let alone owned one. I should have ordered from US first, I know. I might have had my guardian by now if I had.

Oh well. I ordered my guardian RGBW emerald V4 obsidian on Jan 14th. Hopefully it ships soon!

Either way, I can tell this is only the beginning of a great and wonderful new hobby.

Perhaps I'm ignorant, but it's probably not wise to talk about dealings with the other guys, good or bad, on the forums. But that's already quite the collection you have growing in a short amount of time. Very nice!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #5058 on: January 21, 2016, 12:04:00 AM »

hahah yes Spades, I almost went Kylo Ren there Wink. Damn inner sith...

Dark side points appreciated

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5059 on: January 21, 2016, 12:09:45 AM »

Perhaps I'm ignorant, but it's probably not wise to talk about dealings with the other guys, good or bad, on the forums. But that's already quite the collection you have growing in a short amount of time. Very nice!

the other company was not mentioned by name but i know what he is talking about. as far as I have seen mentioning other products isn't directly against the rules as long as specifics are left out. however, we should tread lightly when mentioning non US things.

Hah it seems like a common thing to hear:

"I need another one!"

Or you could be in my position...

I ordered a saber from the other company. 3 month wait ahead! I saw the option to do a pre order for their new modular type system that "supposedly" will have the shipped parts out in February. Well that was sooner than three months so I bought a second saber through that!

Well even February is too long a wait for me (and I'm betting those orders will NOT be shipped out by Feb anyway) so here I am ordering a THIRD saber from Ultrasabers...the company that actually cares about delivering a paid for product to their customers within a reasonable and non-gut wrenching time frame.

I've bought three sabers in like 3 weeks and haven't even held a saber like this before let alone owned one. I should have ordered from US first, I know. I might have had my guardian by now if I had.

Oh well. I ordered my guardian RGBW emerald V4 obsidian on Jan 14th. Hopefully it ships soon!

Either way, I can tell this is only the beginning of a great and wonderful new hobby.

Gratz on your emerald purchase I feel that you have made a wonderful choice.

a disciplined warrior is a deadly warrior.   hahah  its funny because i pictured a table flip happening. "GAH..... ffff(*&^%$^*%& this" *flips table*

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5060 on: January 21, 2016, 12:11:02 AM »

keep in mind what options you ordered, hilt, etc. a grab bag random color can be thrown out the door quick. the lite sound boards are in high demand.
 add the hilts are being machined non stop the stunt will go 1st while waiting on the sound the hilt can run out of stock again....frustrating as it may be, imagine the guys who pride themselves for quality, delivery and service. I'm sure they want to pull their hair out at times.....but I did predict there would be an explosion or orders thanks to the new movie...and others yet to come in the next few years....US will have to adjust and expand for the next surge next yr, then E8, etc.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5061 on: January 21, 2016, 12:14:20 AM »

keep in mind what options you ordered, hilt, etc. a grab bag random color can be thrown out the door quick. the lite sound boards are in high demand.
 add the hilts are being machined non stop the stunt will go 1st while waiting on the sound the hilt can run out of stock again....frustrating as it may be, imagine the guys who pride themselves for quality, delivery and service. I'm sure they want to pull their hair out at times.....but I did predict there would be an explosion or orders thanks to the new movie...and others yet to come in the next few years....US will have to adjust and expand for the next surge next yr, then E8, etc.

which is why i will try to plan my next saber purchase for the down time.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5062 on: January 21, 2016, 12:16:25 AM »

Third saber will definitely have flash on clash and a recharge port. I'm thinking the Graflex in Arctic blue, silver flash on clash, and the 1.2 port

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5063 on: January 21, 2016, 12:17:36 AM »

Yes absolutely. I'm a manager in a business that does a thousand customers a day, and I reiterate to employees all the time: Customers are willing to wait if when it IS their turn, they receive excellent service and a great product. Sometimes during busy seasons waiting is inevitable, and I don't mind it one bit, because I know the product I'm getting is an excellent one. However, I emailed them because if people such as the user above ordered his guardian and had it ship in 3 days, and mine hasn't shipped in almost 20, it leads me to believe something is tying my order up. I can't deny however that my inner ancy kid is starting to leak out and I just want it at this point. Haha Wink

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5064 on: January 21, 2016, 12:18:04 AM »

My issue isn't with the "ready to ship" notification, while it's not accurate it doesn't necessarily bother me. Nor does waiting for my saber, if I was told 3-4 months I still would've placed the order, and waited patiently. What DOES at the very least frustrate me a little, just a little is when there are customers who placed 2 or 3 orders after mine by weeks, and either have all 3 shipped or have them in hand already. My saber is still within my given fabrication time, and I'm not ignorant AT ALL to the amount of orders US has. I completely tip my hat to them for getting these things out and working dilligently. Still, all things considered, I can't help but be a LITTLE frustrated when I see dozens of orders placed 1-2 weeks after mine, already shipped and in hand. I think it's pretty reasonable for anyone to get ancy when they see that

I agree with you, still, a little more detailed info on our orders wouldn't hurt at all.

Let's face it, in the 17 years I've been using the internet to make orders on private, small companies, I've never seen an order stay in "ready to ship" status for 3 weeks...

I too think that US are doing an amazing job with the crazy amount of orders they have currently, hats off!! But, that being said, personally I'm not frustrated at all, just a bit surprised but the somewhat unique and sometimes "weird" process. (Order made on December 31st, "processing", Order is either shipped or fully ready, can't make any changes, all that on Jan 2nd. Order status changed to "ready to ship" on Jan 2nd. "Processing".   Undecided  )

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5065 on: January 21, 2016, 12:19:20 AM »

Third saber will definitely have flash on clash and a recharge port. I'm thinking the Graflex in Arctic blue, silver flash on clash, and the 1.2 port

That thing will be gorgeous. I'm thinking the same thing too...   Wink

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5066 on: January 21, 2016, 12:19:38 AM »

3 days is certainly extraordinarily fast, I thought my 5 day turnaround was fast!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5067 on: January 21, 2016, 12:19:56 AM »

I just went through and read some of your posts.  What exactly did you order? Wasn't trying to rub salt in the wound.

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5068 on: January 21, 2016, 12:20:41 AM »

Yes absolutely. I'm a manager in a business that does a thousand customers a day, and I reiterate to employees all the time: Customers are willing to wait if when it IS their turn, they receive excellent service and a great product. Sometimes during busy seasons waiting is inevitable, and I don't mind it one bit, because I know the product I'm getting is an excellent one. However, I emailed them because if people such as the user above ordered his guardian and had it ship in 3 days, and mine hasn't shipped in almost 20, it leads me to believe something is tying my order up. I can't deny however that my inner ancy kid is starting to leak out and I just want it at this point. Haha Wink

Exactly.  Cool

Cheers!

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5069 on: January 21, 2016, 12:23:45 AM »

Not at all man. I'm happy for everyone on this forum who has their sabers shipped, I don't take it personally haha Smiley. I ordered: Dark Apprentice v4 with obsidian lite, red illuminated black AV switch, scorpion pommel, window emitter, 32" blade, installed covertech wheel, the allen key, a plug and a stand, in total. All of the above were instock at the time of the order on 1/2/2016...so 18 going on 19 days ago.

Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: