Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151952 times)
dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5490 on: February 02, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »

I have an order I've been waiting on since December 18th

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow! That is a while! I am surprised you didn't get in before the battery issue. @_@

Hopefully this battery issue is sorted out SOON!

Wrath
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5491 on: February 02, 2016, 10:04:34 PM »

I think all Ultra Sabers are good for dueling in terms of strength; the only question is the suitability of the hilt for your particular needs (hand size, one or two handed wield, style, etc.).  

From what I have gathered, I think you are right.  Get one that isn't backordered and order it with either a V3 or a V4 soundcard and Li-Ion batteries.  It still seems as though you are looking at 2-4 weeks though, unless you want to pony up an extra $170  Shocked

The sad thing is...I'm actually tempted to do it, and probably would if any of the other hilts I want were in stock.  

Thanks for the suggestions from you and Marina_Bonomi!

Now its just a matter of picking out which one... That might take longer than the wait time!

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #5492 on: February 02, 2016, 10:09:55 PM »

I wonder why some are receiving their orders so much faster than others?  It seems that many have placed orders for in-stock sabers well before 1/29 who have not yet received a shipping notification.  In my case, the saber was in stock when I ordered it on 1/22 and it was an Emerald V4, so it was not affected by the LITE or the battery box issue.  Is it just chaotic and random over there or what?  FIFO sure doesn't seem to be happening. 

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered on the same day. Emerald setup so again not affected by the soundboard or battery. Still shows 'processing' on the website.

Does your order status show an estimated fabrication time? Mine did then disappeared..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5493 on: February 02, 2016, 10:13:30 PM »

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered on the same day. Emerald setup so again not affected by the soundboard or battery. Still shows 'processing' on the website.

Does your order status show an estimated fabrication time? Mine did then disappeared..

Nope, it has always just said "processing." 

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #5494 on: February 02, 2016, 10:16:21 PM »

Nope, it has always just said "processing." 

Guess we shall just have to 'patiently' wait..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5495 on: February 02, 2016, 10:40:51 PM »

Yeah...sooo not good at that. 

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5496 on: February 03, 2016, 12:06:54 AM »

More to come!

Very cool picture, Wil!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5497 on: February 03, 2016, 01:14:13 AM »

Was it in stock when you ordered?  Were you impacted by the LITE or battery box issue? 

It was in stock at the time I ordered it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5498 on: February 03, 2016, 01:15:53 AM »

What did you order, exactly?

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5499 on: February 03, 2016, 02:26:10 AM »

My grab bag from the 8th is still processing, for what that's worth.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5500 on: February 03, 2016, 03:03:07 AM »

What did you order, exactly?
Graflex with obsidian lite

Jacch Syndiq
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5501 on: February 03, 2016, 03:42:38 AM »

I'm currently waiting for my very first Saber to ship out! I ordered it about 3 weeks ago, Jan. 11th I believe and it's been in the final stages of processing for a while and I just can't wait. I ordered a I believe a Dominix V3 with obsidian Lite sound, with a TRI-Led  of Fire-Orange with an X-L blade and Covertec Clip. I've also placed a separate order which arrived a week ago for a Black-Yari Pike extension and a Window Coupler I'll use to make the blade essentially a long-handled lightsaber a'la Darth Nihl.
I can't wait to get it and see how it looks in my costume, I just can't wait to see it actually ship out at this point.

I have found comfort in the the darkness of the cavern, and felt the warmth of the light outside it, but I shall not chain myself to any place I must be forced to indulge in one or the other. I am my own man, I make my own fate. I shall live as I see fit and none will deny me this right.

DarthVyral
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -23

Sith Lord. Dark Side Points wanted.

« Reply #5502 on: February 03, 2016, 05:21:27 AM »

Waiting for my grab bag saber I just ordered. I decided to go for the grab bag saber before I grab my two dark initiate v4s so I can get the feel and weight of a US saber before I decide to go full on with buying them. I am sure I'm going to like it but it's better I know for myself then to just second guess it. It's going to come with a ultragrade heavy blade and blazing red for the color. I will like it. I have no doubt.

"The Jedi shall fall. The Republic will crumble. And I shall rule the Sith as the new Emperor of the Galaxy!" - Darth Vyral, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #5503 on: February 03, 2016, 08:56:02 AM »

I am now officially waiting for my Prophecy V3 with Premium Sound and a Grab Bag to get here.

Ordered it literally five minutes ago. And now we play the waiting game, which is even longer cause I'm in Australia.

Oh well, time to sharpen my skills with my Initiate until the upgrade arrives.

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

Flunke
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5504 on: February 03, 2016, 10:16:23 AM »

I am now officially waiting for my Prophecy V3 with Premium Sound and a Grab Bag to get here.

Ordered it literally five minutes ago. And now we play the waiting game, which is even longer cause I'm in Australia.

Oh well, time to sharpen my skills with my Initiate until the upgrade arrives.

Fellow aussie here, what's the wait time from shipping notification to delivery normally like?

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: