Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152055 times)
CrimzonNinja
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5580 on: February 08, 2016, 08:23:24 PM »

You got a wait ahead of you, I ordered mid January.

im guessing several months Sad sorry if i seem negative...its just...don't know even know where to begin.

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #5581 on: February 08, 2016, 08:25:31 PM »

hey what date did you place your order?? btw congrats on receiving your saber!

I ordered on 22nd of January. So took 17 days to fabricate and deliver to the UK.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5582 on: February 08, 2016, 08:31:10 PM »

im guessing several months Sad sorry if i seem negative...its just...don't know even know where to begin.

Well the standard time is 3-4 weeks, so you have at minimum 2-3 more to go.

I ordered on 22nd of January. So took 17 days to fabricate and deliver to the UK.

I'll assume yours wasn't help up by the AAA battery issue. I ordered a grab bag Jan 21.

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5583 on: February 08, 2016, 08:31:34 PM »

ARRRGGGHHH!    Wink

I ordered a grab bag on Jan 23rd and it is still processing.  So I ordered another today hoping that will push things along.

Dave

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5584 on: February 08, 2016, 08:33:51 PM »

Well the standard time is 3-4 weeks, so you have at minimum 2-3 more to go.

I'll assume yours wasn't help up by the AAA battery issue. I ordered a grab bag Jan 21.

Nope got the lithium ion setup..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5585 on: February 08, 2016, 08:35:02 PM »

ARRRGGGHHH!    Wink

I ordered a grab bag on Jan 23rd and it is still processing.  So I ordered another today hoping that will push things along.

Dave

I feel your pain my friend. They are worth the wait.

SeawardBadger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no Dark or Light, there is only the Force

« Reply #5586 on: February 08, 2016, 08:39:54 PM »

I ordered 2 grab bags on 1/16 and they are still processing. Hopefully they'll ship soon. I keep wanting to email them about the order, but I'll wait til the 4 weeks is up before I do. I know they are slammed.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5587 on: February 08, 2016, 09:03:44 PM »

My saber was delivered today.  Grin

To say I'm impressed is an understatement. It's a thing of beauty. Amazing build quality. And shipped relatively quick.

That look on your face when you first ignite the Obsidian board is priceless. It's loud and bright as hell.

I ordered the Dark Apprentice v4 with all of the bells and whistles. I also got the Small Renegade pommel which really sets off the hilt. Got the original pommel as well.

Will post some pics on the weekend with a review. Need to add some fonts and play with the emerald driver.

Admit it. Your pants got a little moist. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5588 on: February 08, 2016, 09:18:08 PM »

ARRRGGGHHH!    Wink

Dave

*Dave looks at order* "Ugh! Still processing? How can I speed it up?.... I KNOW! I'll spend an additional $60 on another one !"

XD
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 09:22:08 PM by Iram » Logged

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5589 on: February 08, 2016, 09:18:34 PM »

It's fun to see those waiting for the n+1st saber showing the same sort of enthusiasm in waiting like it was the first one no matter that they already have a few other sabers in hand Smiley
But believe me: waiting for the first one backlogged for an uncertain time has a bigger draw to the Dark Side Smiley
Does by any chance US have a hidden policy to somehow prioritize those placed their first order? Silently in the background? To bring balance to the Force the waiting game? Smiley)

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5590 on: February 08, 2016, 09:24:22 PM »

ARRRGGGHHH!    Wink

Dave

Lol, considering the backlog you thought ordering another one would speed up things? That just put another one at the end of the list!

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5591 on: February 08, 2016, 09:26:25 PM »

I ordered 2 grab bags on 1/16 and they are still processing. Hopefully they'll ship soon. I keep wanting to email them about the order, but I'll wait til the 4 weeks is up before I do. I know they are slammed.

This was posted by Emory last week:
We have orders dating back to 12/27/2015 for lite sabers and sabers dating back to 01/13/2016 for basic stunt sabers.

We know (from members'posts) that the battery packs arrived last Thursday, Obsidian Lite soundboards are also in stock.

All things being available, orders are processed according to the time they were placed, thus the queue on Thursday was from the 27th of december. I remember someone posting on Thursday about getting a shipping notice for an order placed on December 31, so the 5-day backorder for working day seems spot on, but let's say 4 on average to account for unplanned occurencies.

Let also think that they took the weekend off (they sure deserve it), so, today is the 3rd workday since the battery packs were back in stock, they should be sending out orders placed between January 7 (worst scenario) and January 10 (if the kept an average of 5 days of backlog per working day).

Now, if someone who placed orders in those days could chime in...

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5592 on: February 08, 2016, 09:32:25 PM »

Admit it. Your pants got a little moist. Grin

Just a tad  Roll Eyes

SeawardBadger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no Dark or Light, there is only the Force

« Reply #5593 on: February 08, 2016, 09:39:25 PM »

This was posted by Emory last week:
We know (from members'posts) that the battery packs arrived last Thursday, Obsidian Lite soundboards are also in stock.

All things being available, orders are processed according to the time they were placed, thus the queue on Thursday was from the 27th of december. I remember someone posting on Thursday about getting a shipping notice for an order placed on December 31, so the 5-day backorder for working day seems spot on, but let's say 4 on average to account for unplanned occurencies.

Let also think that they took the weekend off (they sure deserve it), so, today is the 3rd workday since the battery packs were back in stock, they should be sending out orders placed between January 7 (worst scenario) and January 10 (if the kept an average of 5 days of backlog per working day).

Now, if someone who placed orders in those days could chime in...

I saw this video on YouTube http://youtu.be/cCgfjNeVOcI and at the 3:58 mark he says he ordered his 2 grab bags on the 18th and received them on the 4th.

That's what kinda got me thinking about emailing them.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5594 on: February 08, 2016, 09:46:07 PM »

I saw this video on YouTube http://youtu.be/cCgfjNeVOcI and at the 3:58 mark he says he ordered his 2 grab bags on the 18th and received them on the 4th.

That's what kinda got me thinking about emailing them.

What seems to be happening is if you ordered a grab bag (even after January 25th), and ALSO ordered a NON-grab bag saber (without AAA batteries) you seem to be getting your saber and the grab bag.

A few people have posted getting their saber and grab bags.

It seems though if you just ordered a grab bag you're still waiting.

Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: