Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142683 times)
imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #420 on: October 13, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »

Where do you think the new T-Shirt I plan to order soon will be coming from? Heck, with the SRD module in there.... I might even get off covering the shipping too!  Grin Now, Sexy Shirt or Toy Shirt? Hmm......

SEXY shirt FTW!

it has the added bonus of being a filter.  if any chick comes up to you to ask to see your actual lightsaber.  WIN!

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #421 on: October 13, 2011, 05:49:54 PM »

Yeah.... but if that happens and my GF finds out.... I'm going to have my Bellicose sticking out of my chest! XD

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

« Reply #422 on: October 13, 2011, 05:51:43 PM »

Yeah.... but if that happens and my GF finds out.... I'm going to have my Bellicose sticking out of my chest! XD

then for  you the caption should be "If you think i'm sexy, you should see my lightsaber....IN MY GF's HANDS!"

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #423 on: October 13, 2011, 05:54:10 PM »

If you think I'm sexy, you should see my ultrasaber. We're both taken, but you can buy your own saber.  Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

« Reply #424 on: October 13, 2011, 05:57:37 PM »

If you think I'm sexy, you should see my ultrasaber. We're both taken, but you can buy your own saber.  Grin

the point is she would be attacking all who responded to the shirt.

I'm patiently waiting for my paycheck.  to get my SI and mayyyybe my tunic from twinrose.  i gotta get my measurements though

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia

Adelais Umbram
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

The Way of a Shadow

« Reply #425 on: October 14, 2011, 05:55:12 AM »

WOOOO
My saber/s are officialy on their way!!!

Using the dark to serve the Light  I am a Shadow

Phantasm-Consular Green:  Abhorsen The Executioner
As Aeons  Saraneth The Binder
                 Astarael  The Banisher

Darth Eyece
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

I am a force user, but I fight for no one cause...

« Reply #426 on: October 14, 2011, 06:12:17 AM »

My goal is a saberstaff.  I'd hoped for the Aeon LE since before it's time, but couldn't swing (bad joke) the finances during their reign.  Now I fear for the worst, that the v3 line is rendering the v2 obsolete, and discontinued.  I understand.  But I also dream!  But, I am of the Sith, and will relish my GB Dominix v2 LE opposing AB Dominix v2.  Mods to follow, including emitter reshaping/reworking, thumbsrews (yay!), hopefully someday a recharge port for the both of them, and greebles...  When I figure out the switch thing, I'd like to upgrade them too...

Yay saberstaff!

(________________________________/_]|||[_o_]|_|_|_|_|*|_|_||_|_|_|_|_|_|_|[_o_]|||[_/________________________________)

"Sith Apprentice, 'Darth Eyece' sir." 
"Never 'eard of 'im."
"...this'll be the last time... I assure you..."
Due to the nature of my character, I would appreciate Dark Side points please...

Dark Lord Proscidior, Titus Solvan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #427 on: October 19, 2011, 09:33:19 PM »

Been mulling over which saber to get my younger brother-in-law for his birthday next month, and just couldn't pick. He's a Jedi sorta dude, but he does love him the Sith fashion sense. I figured I'd leave it up to the force and went with a grab bag (paid for metal and blazing red, though). We'll see what shows up.

Also picking up my second saber at the same time. Metal Grab bag with Adegan Silver (so I can play with my Lee Color gels). Also, I've seen photos of a few people's AS sabers on here, and it just looks sweet. I figure whatever it is, it'll be a good playmate for my DSI with Arctic Blue.

Man... I hate the waiting game.

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Dark Std Issue V2 AB Perditio
Bellicose BR / AS unnamed
Dark Initiate V2 VA Incipio
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix
Dominix V2 BR Profanitrix

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #428 on: October 19, 2011, 09:40:40 PM »

I know my new Dark Initiate V3 is on the other side of the state. This saber is definitely moving faster than I expected and previosly predicted. It still doesn't quell my excitement for it's arrival. X3 CAN'T WAIT!!

Delete this account.

Adelais Umbram
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

The Way of a Shadow

« Reply #429 on: October 19, 2011, 10:09:08 PM »

WOOOOOOOO!!!!
My Phantasm is finally here!!!!

Using the dark to serve the Light  I am a Shadow

Phantasm-Consular Green:  Abhorsen The Executioner
As Aeons  Saraneth The Binder
                 Astarael  The Banisher

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

« Reply #430 on: October 21, 2011, 06:18:34 AM »

now begins the wait for my last (hopefully not) saber for a long while (you all know the story from my post in "off topic")

Ordered the Bellicose, with silver blade holder, blue accent button (crap as i write this i realize i think i want bronze, but its .50 more......) with quick disconnects with DVA and an MLS unit in AB.  Also got the Li-Ion setup.

its my first purchase of a few things.  first purchase of a hilt 12" long and a blade 36" long.  first Li-Ion, QD, and DVA and AB.  also first hilt i spent over $100, heck even $200. came out to 215-10 from rewards.

hope they can change my order for that bronze button.  gives it that Old Republic feel

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

« Reply #431 on: October 21, 2011, 06:44:27 AM »

Sent an e-mail to deep for the change in button accessory.  Its so small a thing, i hope it doesn't aggravate them.   Embarrassed

bronze just seems much more un-bias with different colors in the blade.  with DVA and AB the natural choice was blue, but something seems off about the red blue and green buttons. 

I'm not a big looks kinda guy, but this is also the first saber with more customization options.  like every saber purchase, and i'm sure we all share the same sentiment, i just want it to be perfect.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #432 on: October 21, 2011, 06:51:34 AM »

Sent an e-mail to deep for the change in button accessory.  Its so small a thing, i hope it doesn't aggravate them.   Embarrassed

bronze just seems much more un-bias with different colors in the blade.  with DVA and AB the natural choice was blue, but something seems off about the red blue and green buttons. 

I'm not a big looks kinda guy, but this is also the first saber with more customization options.  like every saber purchase, and i'm sure we all share the same sentiment, i just want it to be perfect.

Gonna be sweet.

And yes the Bronze is the BEST! Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #433 on: October 21, 2011, 03:50:46 PM »

I've gotten the blue and green accent buttons, they are ok and did what I want them to do, but the gold and bronze buttons are shiney (ooooo shiney), and don't look plastic.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

« Reply #434 on: October 21, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »

I've gotten the blue and green accent buttons, they are ok and did what I want them to do, but the gold and bronze buttons are shiney (ooooo shiney), and don't look plastic.

thats exactly what i thought about the other buttons, but didnt want offend people who had it.
and deep got back to me quick too.  said they'd change the button.  and also i sent them a "just making sure" note about the DVA color.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: