Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142685 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6255 on: March 22, 2016, 06:15:10 PM »

My parcel's in Louisville already, which I understand is the main UPS hub. Anyone know how long it might take to clear through there? Could it be in the UK this week, or will it be in KY for a while?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Force39
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #6256 on: March 22, 2016, 06:39:12 PM »

Mine stayed in Louisville for about 2 days before moving on. It's due Thursday, so there's a chance that yours could be a few days behind and with you by the weekend.

The ups tracking site has an eta on it

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #6257 on: March 22, 2016, 06:40:22 PM »

My parcel's in Louisville already, which I understand is the main UPS hub. Anyone know how long it might take to clear through there? Could it be in the UK this week, or will it be in KY for a while?
Mine is also at Louisville, but since is my first order I don't know about it, but I'm also wondering about if it will be in Canary Islands this week. England is about at the same distance from USA than Canary. The only thing is that mine mite go first to Madrid, don't know, I hope not...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #6258 on: March 22, 2016, 08:03:06 PM »

Mine's in Lake Charles, LA. That mean anything to anyone?

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #6259 on: March 22, 2016, 08:56:44 PM »

Mine's in Lake Charles, LA. That mean anything to anyone?
Where do you live??

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -139

An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.

« Reply #6260 on: March 22, 2016, 10:18:57 PM »

Mine is also in Louisville and is scheduled for delivery Tuesday in UK. Taking the Easter bank holiday factor in to consideration that is pretty good!  Grin
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:22:33 PM by Lev » Logged

UltraSaber Collection
> Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
> Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - Custom Yellow/Orange - Stunt
> Consular - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian v4
> Bellicose - Tri-cree Guardian Blue - Obsidian v4
> Archon 2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green - Obsidian v4
> Initiate LE v4 - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian Lite
> Spring Raffle Prize 03/16 - Flamberge LE - 4ch Emerald - Obsidian v4

Lev4Dead YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLfh4TpMkGTGh4PMukbTFg

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #6261 on: March 22, 2016, 10:52:22 PM »

Just had an update from UPS that "The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package." Anyone know if that's something I need to do now, or if I'll just get an invoice through in the next few days? That's what happened with FedEx, but I don't want to have my delivery delayed if they need to be paid now, and I have to wait until tomorrow to check with UPS in the UK.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #6262 on: March 22, 2016, 10:59:49 PM »

Just had an update from UPS that "The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package." Anyone know if that's something I need to do now, or if I'll just get an invoice through in the next few days? That's what happened with FedEx, but I don't want to have my delivery delayed if they need to be paid now, and I have to wait until tomorrow to check with UPS in the UK.

I'll be curious of your experience with both curier.
I have ordered two sabers so far but UPS has never been offered to me as an option however I'm also in the UK.
My FedEx experience was great so no complaint but you are not the first one using UPS while I may miss something here about how to choose curiers properly...

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #6263 on: March 22, 2016, 11:02:41 PM »

US are just going with UPS at the moment - seems to have happened in the last week or so, by all accounts.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6264 on: March 22, 2016, 11:03:21 PM »

My GF got the same email from UPS.  She's gathered funds for COD.  I'd say to expect that.

We're in Canada though.

Update: Gf just called UPS, and they WILL NOT accept cash at the door.  Cheque or CC only, alternatively we could pay via telephone once the exact amount is known.

Again, that's in Canada though.  It might be wise to call yourselves, to see if the policy is different in England.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 11:15:20 PM by Lord Rapine » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #6265 on: March 22, 2016, 11:20:05 PM »

I haven't received any email or updates of UPS At this moment. I did get one this morning telling me they needed my ID number, shipping reference number and a description of whats in the box(shore because of being from Canary Islands).I emailed them quick, and good job I did, if not it would been delayed. At that point it was blocked in Houston, and after I emailed them with My ID number then the package moved over to Louisviille. And there is been since noon...

My Lightsabers:

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #6266 on: March 22, 2016, 11:21:32 PM »

That should be fine, then. The e-mail says how much I owe in UKL, which I can only assume is some cackhanded way of writing 'pounds' or 'GBP'. If it's actually in United Kingdom Lira, I may have a problem paying in an imaginary currency Cheesy

Thanks, and +1!

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #6267 on: March 22, 2016, 11:29:37 PM »

What's the exchange rate on that UK Lira James ? lol . . .  Tongue

Perhaps they'll accept Republic Credits . . . . hehe

I've just received my shipping notice for both raffle entries, and also received info from UPS . . . . A first time for me also . . . . FedEx has always been great, so lets see how UPS goes for Australian deliveries . . . And just for reference, my notice from UPS didnt say anything about additional fees or payments . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #6268 on: March 22, 2016, 11:32:02 PM »

I haven't received any email or updates of UPS At this moment. I did get one this morning telling me they needed my ID number, shipping reference number and a description of whats in the box(shore because of being from Canary Islands).I emailed them quick, and good job I did, if not it would been delayed. At that point it was blocked in Houston, and after I emailed them with My ID number then the package moved over to Louisviille. And there is been since noon...
I can't say what you should expect then, but also, for Canada at least, they pre-clear at the border I think.  

Tracking shows it to be in Canada, but then next hour it's back in the states.  I think that's to expatiate the actual border crossing.

Again, not sure how it'd work for you.

Points to each of you too.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #6269 on: March 22, 2016, 11:32:55 PM »

What's the exchange rate on that UK Lira James ? lol . . .  Tongue

Perhaps they'll accept Republic Credits . . . . hehe

I've just received my shipping notice for both raffle entries, and also received info from UPS . . . . A first time for me also . . . . FedEx has always been great, so lets see how UPS goes for Australian deliveries . . . And just for reference, my notice from UPS didnt say anything about additional fees or payments . . .
Wait for it...

Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: