Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142626 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7245 on: October 25, 2016, 06:58:59 PM »

Gonna try out one of those new quick release couplers. Can't wait till it gets here.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7246 on: October 25, 2016, 07:20:52 PM »

Logos: I'm pretty excited to see "BOOYA!" as well.  Smiley

Timeline yet?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #7247 on: October 25, 2016, 07:49:12 PM »

I finale got my consular with its upgraded and and pictures of it on here in imperial knight review

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7248 on: October 25, 2016, 07:50:53 PM »

Logos: I'm pretty excited to see "BOOYA!" as well.  Smiley

Timeline yet?

Last word was that I should have it by Halloween. I sent word for a reconfirmation of this ETA, but no response yet.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #7249 on: October 25, 2016, 08:05:09 PM »

Landen:  I didn't know you were without Manticore.  You must be an absolute wreck.  You poor soul. Tongue

The rest of my arsenal has gotten a pretty good workout in its absence.

I had just had enough to of the inconsistency with the switch and thought I should send it back while the warranty still covered it.

I finale got my consular with its upgraded and and pictures of it on here in imperial knight review

Great to hear, JAC. I know you wanted it by Halloween, and you made it.

Last word was that I should have it by Halloween. I sent word for a reconfirmation of this ETA, but no response yet.

*Fingers crossed*

Signature banner by DarthScrub

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #7250 on: October 25, 2016, 08:09:07 PM »

Great to hear, JAC. I know you wanted it by Halloween, and you made it.

thank you Landen and go check out the pictures of my consular in your Imperial Knight review

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7251 on: October 25, 2016, 08:39:44 PM »

The rest of my arsenal has gotten a pretty good workout in its absence.

I had just had enough to of the inconsistency with the switch and thought I should send it back while the warranty still covered it.
Good thinkin' Smiley

OOOO - exciting!

Very soon then, and we'll all be drooling. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

TuFnGood4U
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7252 on: October 26, 2016, 12:48:52 AM »

Just got my email that my 3 sabers are coming. 14 week wait and the shipping is the most anxious part. Renegade LE with sound, Prophecy v3 and free grab bag. Brings my collection to 4........for now. 

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7253 on: October 26, 2016, 05:06:49 AM »

Just got my email that my 3 sabers are coming. 14 week wait and the shipping is the most anxious part. Renegade LE with sound, Prophecy v3 and free grab bag. Brings my collection to 4........for now. 
Right on TuFnGood4U!

Looking forward to seeing those pics. Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7254 on: October 26, 2016, 04:42:08 PM »

*Fingers crossed*

OOOO - exciting!

Very soon then, and we'll all be drooling. Smiley

<typing after running circles around the office screaming like a teenage girl at a Beatles concert>

It is being shipped priorty, so I should have no later than Saturday. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7255 on: October 26, 2016, 04:58:46 PM »

Nice! This is going to be the longest week for you ever!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #7256 on: October 26, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »

<typing after running circles around the office screaming like a teenage girl at a Beatles concert>

It is being shipped priorty, so I should have no later than Saturday. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh my  Shocked ... this is just all kinds of wrong  Roll Eyes ... and from a SITH LEGEND  Embarrassed  Cry  Angry

Will the Forum ever recover ... better start giving Light Side points from now on for our pretty in pink twirking Logos.  Grin  Undecided  Roll Eyes  Huh      

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7257 on: October 26, 2016, 05:04:06 PM »

AWESOME!!

That's really excellent news!  Both you, and shade have been waiting months.

Judging by the GIF you posted, I'd say you're a bit wound-up. Wink

(Look at the rainbow - lol)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7258 on: October 26, 2016, 05:06:31 PM »

Can't believe it...I think D7's right, Light Side points for Logos from now on...for punishment Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7259 on: October 26, 2016, 05:10:50 PM »

Nice! This is going to be the longest week for you ever!

Week's already half over. Besides this project began with the order from US back in April. I'm not sweating a few days.

Oh my  Shocked ... this is just all kinds of wrong  Roll Eyes ... and from a SITH LEGEND  Embarrassed  Cry  Angry

Will the Forum ever recover ... better start giving Light Side points from now on for our pretty in pink dancing Logos.   Grin Undecided  Roll Eyes  Huh       

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Can't believe it...I think D7's right, Light Side points for Logos from now on...for punishment Grin
Have you two never seen 22 Jump Street? The gif is merely representative that I am so happy I'm "tripping balls".

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: