Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152082 times)
Vosa
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #8520 on: January 05, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »

What did you order? Cool

I've always been one for simplicity and practicality, so after browsing all the hilts my eyes kept coming back to the Standard Issue Battle Saber v3. Got it with an Obsidian Lite Soundboard, Raven Normal Pommel, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch, Covertec Wheel (rear, silver), and an UltraEdge Heavy Grade Blade. I'm definitely interested in getting into dueling and not too far from Ann Arbor where Terra Prime Lightsaber Academy is so wanted to see how it feels and I might grab another one without all the bells and whistles to be a practice/dueling hilt.

Just a little lightsaber battle I was a part of...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Remap5jt8

WhillB
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8521 on: January 05, 2018, 04:42:06 PM »

Perfectly normal, and they aren’t prepackaged! :] This is the holiday season, with a Star Wars movie that just came out, and a raffle that just ended. It sounds like they’re still right on target with their estimated 6-10 business days, with everyone reporting about a 15 day wait. 2 years ago when TFA was released, sabers kept going out of stock and the wait time was something like a month

I see. OK.

Guess I saw that video with the black guy and all those packages, and thought they had a bunch of stock sitting around.

Again, I'm feverish and not really thinking right.

Thanks for the response  Smiley

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8522 on: January 05, 2018, 05:00:05 PM »

I see. OK.

Guess I saw that video with the black guy and all those packages, and thought they had a bunch of stock sitting around.

Again, I'm feverish and not really thinking right.

Thanks for the response  Smiley

They keep a stock of the hilts, but all of the internals aren’t put together until the order is made since everyone wants something different. If there are any prepackaged sabers, it’s probably for things like grab bags or mystery boxes :] Hope you feel better!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8523 on: January 05, 2018, 06:04:25 PM »

I've always been one for simplicity and practicality, so after browsing all the hilts my eyes kept coming back to the Standard Issue Battle Saber v3. Got it with an Obsidian Lite Soundboard, Raven Normal Pommel, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch, Covertec Wheel (rear, silver), and an UltraEdge Heavy Grade Blade. I'm definitely interested in getting into dueling and not too far from Ann Arbor where Terra Prime Lightsaber Academy is so wanted to see how it feels and I might grab another one without all the bells and whistles to be a practice/dueling hilt.

getting antsy for shipping notice. Diamond Raven and 1st place prize and mystery box. too many unknown factors.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8524 on: January 05, 2018, 06:23:59 PM »

getting antsy for shipping notice. Diamond Raven and 1st place prize and mystery box. too many unknown factors.
You need a coupler to mount the to your Malice. That would make an interesting looking weapon.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8525 on: January 05, 2018, 06:29:02 PM »

You need a coupler to mount the to your Malice. That would make an interesting looking weapon.

already have a QR coupler.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8526 on: January 05, 2018, 06:57:06 PM »

already have a QR coupler.  Grin
My apprentice has designs to do the same with his Dom V4.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sphinx74
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #8527 on: January 06, 2018, 03:52:20 AM »

I am trying my hardest to be patient, but anticipation is killing me. I have a guardian in guardian blue on it's way for me, and a phantasm v4 staff  in guardian blue/violet amethest for the wife.

txlssp
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8528 on: January 06, 2018, 10:30:58 PM »

I ordered two $200 mystery boxes on the 30th, and just got a shipping notice this afternoon.  I only live 40 minutes away, so hopefully I will be getting my first sabers soon!

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8529 on: January 06, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »

I ordered two $200 mystery boxes on the 30th, and just got a shipping notice this afternoon.  I only live 40 minutes away, so hopefully I will be getting my first sabers soon!

Nice! Make sure to post pics or a video

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8530 on: January 06, 2018, 11:45:28 PM »

If you’re located in Texas, look up the Facebook group “Jedi council of Texas”

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8531 on: January 07, 2018, 05:49:27 PM »

Thats interesting, I placed a 75 dollar mystery box order on the 25th and still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation

mongoose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #8532 on: January 08, 2018, 01:00:18 AM »

I'm waiting for my SRD Scorpion. So eager to see this beauty!!!

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8533 on: January 08, 2018, 01:13:31 AM »

I've put off responding here in re my first order, but it just hit me that PATIENTLY is the key adverb. Okay I'm patiently waiting for my new Azure Menace with Diamond and recharge port, free Initiate, and three Mystery Boxes (one with guaranteed sound). Massive unboxing upcoming, though at least four of these are gifts.

Darkangel12S
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8534 on: January 08, 2018, 01:40:50 AM »

Waiting patently for my Fulcrum saber. Already shipped but it's 2 days passed the expecting arrival date. So excited !!

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: