Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151332 times)
DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8775 on: January 25, 2018, 11:34:55 PM »

Day 16 of 8-14 has passed with no notification. bigBear... you KNOW this is what they are doing or you are just speculating based on your experience? In just curious to pass the time because you have held adamantly to this theory from the beginning.

For conversation, I believe you because car stereo stores work on the same principle. They are far more profitable and healthy installing a "deck and two" or a "deck and four" (basic radio and speakers) than they are a big, high end custom installation. The more vehicles they move in and out of the shop, the betterment it is for everyone in THEIR industry. For those of us whom order the big stuff, it's not so great because our project lingers while the easy to complete gets pushed to the front.

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8776 on: January 25, 2018, 11:46:30 PM »

I'm not sure how the orders are prioritised to be honest. As bigbear says, it makes sense that smaller orders get filled first (even though I feel bad that he's been waiting so long), but I only ordered one Initiate LE V4 with minimal customisation, and I've seen a few people who've had shipping notices that had ordered on the same day as me.

It's a head scratcher. Sad

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8777 on: January 26, 2018, 12:37:20 AM »

Day 16 of 8-14 has passed with no notification. bigBear... you KNOW this is what they are doing or you are just speculating based on your experience? In just curious to pass the time because you have held adamantly to this theory from the beginning.

For conversation, I believe you because car stereo stores work on the same principle. They are far more profitable and healthy installing a "deck and two" or a "deck and four" (basic radio and speakers) than they are a big, high end custom installation. The more vehicles they move in and out of the shop, the betterment it is for everyone in THEIR industry. For those of us whom order the big stuff, it's not so great because our project lingers while the easy to complete gets pushed to the front.

it's just business, if you're backed up, you want to kick out as many orders as possible. so you kick the small one or two hilt orders 1st. yes, I'm just as antsy as anyone else waiting. and it does get frustrating seeing others place orders earlier this month and get theirs. but I do understand why.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8778 on: January 26, 2018, 02:01:45 AM »

There has been an awakening.... and I felt it.

My order finally shipped today at around noon EST and it's expected to arrive this Saturday! Cheesy

So yeah, don't lose hope, everyone! After all, hope is a recurring theme in Star Wars. Wink

Still, there were a couple of.... oddities. While I did get a tracking number when I first received a shipping notification email, the tracking number up until now said "Label created, not yet in system." Though this is pretty much irrelevant now lol, as I do have an estimated delivery date already.

But now for my second observation. To give a little background, yesterday, I emailed customer service inquiring about the status of my order, but now today, my order shipped, and I figured I wouldn't be hearing from US anymore. But I received an email later today at around before 5 EST from someone named John in customer service saying that my order was, "currently completing processing and being prepared to ship." and that it would take 2-5 business days to ship out. But again, my order shipped today, and I just think that still receiving an email about my order "currently completing processing" when that's clearly not the case anymore was kinda weird. I mean, I'm glad they responded quickly anyway, but still. Anyone else have this kind of experience or something similar?

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #8779 on: January 26, 2018, 03:05:49 AM »

There has been an awakening.... and I felt it.

My order finally shipped today at around noon EST and it's expected to arrive this Saturday! Cheesy

So yeah, don't lose hope, everyone! After all, hope is a recurring theme in Star Wars. Wink

Still, there were a couple of.... oddities. While I did get a tracking number when I first received a shipping notification email, the tracking number up until now said "Label created, not yet in system." Though this is pretty much irrelevant now lol, as I do have an estimated delivery date already.

But now for my second observation. To give a little background, yesterday, I emailed customer service inquiring about the status of my order, but now today, my order shipped, and I figured I wouldn't be hearing from US anymore. But I received an email later today at around before 5 EST from someone named John in customer service saying that my order was, "currently completing processing and being prepared to ship." and that it would take 2-5 business days to ship out. But again, my order shipped today, and I just think that still receiving an email about my order "currently completing processing" when that's clearly not the case anymore was kinda weird. I mean, I'm glad they responded quickly anyway, but still. Anyone else have this kind of experience or something similar?

That's funny because I emailed them yesterday, because I was going out of town late next week and wanted to know if I could change the shipping address. They sent me a similar reply this morning around 11 and my sabers shipped at 2. Doesn't matter as long as it's otw.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #8780 on: January 26, 2018, 03:44:16 AM »

There has been an awakening! LoL  Grin Too funny. I as well placed a order on 12/31. Plus won raffle so I understand the wait.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8781 on: January 26, 2018, 04:02:26 AM »

Data point for anyone keeping track... I emailed US last week and received a reply today that they expect to ship my order in 3-5 business days, which will be January 29th, 30th or 31st. My order was placed on December 26th and contains a Graflex CE (Obsidian v4) and one MB plus an Initiate from the promotion and a GB raffle prize. Assuming 3-5 business days shipping, I should receive my order Feb 1-2 or 5-7, which will be right around 6 weeks from the order date.

Again, simply posting to provide a data point for anyone that might have a similar order placed around the same time as mine.

Update. My order was shipped today! I guess US was just sand bagging yesterday when they told me it would 3-5 business days. Current USPS estimate is Saturday delivery.

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8782 on: January 26, 2018, 04:03:28 AM »

That's funny because I emailed them yesterday, because I was going out of town late next week and wanted to know if I could change the shipping address. They sent me a similar reply this morning around 11 and my sabers shipped at 2. Doesn't matter as long as it's otw.

I guess, but still, a little weird. At least with you, your sabers got shipped after, so there's still some chronological order lol. And man, I hope you were able to change your shipping address! Would suck if they showed up to your house while you were still out of town and you couldn't receive them. But I believe you said they were arriving on Monday or Tuesday next week and you did say you were going out of town late next week, so hopefully everything should be good for you. Wink

I suppose in my case, John probably didn't know my order was shipped already. (Or maybe something just wasn't properly updated lol. Couldn't blame them if confusion was the case, I mean, with the huge influx of orders, it's understandable) Another reason why I asked was because I thought something seemed sketchy and maybe either the shipping notification email or the CS email probably wasn't legit. (Though definitely not the case for the shipping email now as again, there was a tracking number and well, here we are now lol.) But I guess I'm just being paranoid. Cheesy

There has been an awakening! LoL  Grin Too funny. I as well placed a order on 12/31. Plus won raffle so I understand the wait.

Heh, thanks. (I've actually been waiting until my saber shipped to say that lol) And congrats on the raffle! Grin

Update. My order was shipped today! I guess US was just sand bagging yesterday when they told me it would 3-5 business days. Current USPS estimate is Saturday delivery.

Looks like it's Saturday for us both. Smiley Hope everything goes smoothly for both of us also.

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8783 on: January 26, 2018, 06:11:20 AM »

not to mention Disney has come across US and been ordering who knows how many for the parks' Jedi experience from the performers to the kids. guess they got tired of replacing those cheap plastic Disney ones.  Grin

Those people I dealt with at Disney were definitely impressed with mine. I took my son and wife to the Galactic Nights event they had on opening night at Hollywood Studios and was stopped many times by different people in their staff asking questions about my sabers.. I was carrying my Graflex CE on my belt with just a blade plug in it and my Archon 3.1 had tucked into the hidden pockets I added to my robe.. lol that way I could carry the Archon with the 36" on it and have it ready for quick access lol...

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8784 on: January 26, 2018, 07:55:31 AM »

Those people I dealt with at Disney were definitely impressed with mine. I took my son and wife to the Galactic Nights event they had on opening night at Hollywood Studios and was stopped many times by different people in their staff asking questions about my sabers.. I was carrying my Graflex CE on my belt with just a blade plug in it and my Archon 3.1 had tucked into the hidden pockets I added to my robe.. lol that way I could carry the Archon with the 36" on it and have it ready for quick access lol...

I take it you missed the latest video from their Jedi academy I posted? they use US hilts.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8785 on: January 26, 2018, 09:46:21 AM »

In two business days I graduate from "this is frustrating" to "this is worrying". No email reply to my recent enquiry either.

I never thought that buying something cool for myself would be this stressful. Sorry to perpatuate a running theme but yeah, hope is dwindling. Sad

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8786 on: January 26, 2018, 12:38:44 PM »

In two business days I graduate from "this is frustrating" to "this is worrying". No email reply to my recent enquiry either.

I never thought that buying something cool for myself would be this stressful. Sorry to perpatuate a running theme but yeah, hope is dwindling. Sad

It’ll come, you just gotta be patient. They’re getting through the orders as quick as they can

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8787 on: January 26, 2018, 02:21:20 PM »

My Dark Initiate LE v4 came in yesterday after two weeks of 'In-Transit, Delayed'
I ordered it December 26th, so it was a month wait time... Definitely worth it

I have the Tri-Cree LED Consular Green and silver A/V Switch. Both are upgrades am in love with. I also opted to get windows in the emitter and they look great. I got a stunt edition, so no sound, BUT I am still astonished by how beautiful this saber is and how it just looks and feels overall.

HAVING NO SOUND ISN'T A HUGE TAKEAWAY FROM THE SABER NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU

I think I couldn't have spent my money on anything better, honestly.

\

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8788 on: January 26, 2018, 02:34:24 PM »

Beautiful saber Atrallis! Initiate v4 is my personal favorite hilt  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8789 on: January 26, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »

My Dark Initiate LE v4 came in yesterday after two weeks of 'In-Transit, Delayed'
I ordered it December 26th, so it was a month wait time... Definitely worth it

I have the Tri-Cree LED Consular Green and silver A/V Switch. Both are upgrades am in love with. I also opted to get windows in the emitter and they look great. I got a stunt edition, so no sound, BUT I am still astonished by how beautiful this saber is and how it just looks and feels overall.

HAVING NO SOUND ISN'T A HUGE TAKEAWAY FROM THE SABER NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU

I think I couldn't have spent my money on anything better, honestly.

\

I absolutely agree 100%.

I actually am glad my first saber is a stunt.

I love practicing spins and the like with my blade ignited, and if I had sound, the drone would be annoying after a while.

I will have one with sound soon, but I'm really enjoying my stunt.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: