Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151615 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8925 on: January 31, 2018, 10:05:39 PM »

I ordered mine the 10th of Jan. and still shows as 'Processing'.

Hopefully it will get shipped soon as I need it before Feb. 10th and its a long way to Spain!
Please disregard my previous post. A new feature to RULES has just been added, and the original has been removed, and with it any record of posting to in user profiles.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Akejay
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8926 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:35 PM »

I don't think so. I ordered 3 MB on the 2nd and just got shipping notice today. If folks would quit sending pestering emails, maybe they could get through the orders more quickly. I sense that US is about to to get over the hump.
Well the issue is that people are emailing ultra sabers as soon as they hit the 10 business day mark wondering where their saber is. It’s different cause I’m sitting at the 17 business day mark.

$75 mystery box - Processing
$75 mystery box - Processing

Darth Nihlism
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8927 on: January 31, 2018, 10:50:28 PM »

After lurking for some time I thought I'd join the club. Patiently waiting on my first US (ordered 1/14), a modest Initiate LE with Lite sound to test the US waters with before I start throwing paychecks at them  Tongue  Oddly enough watching other people unbox their sabers on Youtube has satisfied the hunger so far.

While I haven't actually received a product from US yet, I've got to say, from the research I've done and the little experience I have with them to this point, they seem like an outstanding business with solid fundamentals and a commitment to customer service. No idea what their current staffing is like but they appear to be running very efficiently and despite the huge influx from the movie/holidays (and good for them!) are working hard to keep up. Seems they have a friendly and passionate community here on the forums too. Looking forward to building a collection here!

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8928 on: January 31, 2018, 11:06:08 PM »

After lurking for some time I thought I'd join the club. Patiently waiting on my first US (ordered 1/14), a modest Initiate LE with Lite sound to test the US waters with before I start throwing paychecks at them  Tongue  Oddly enough watching other people unbox their sabers on Youtube has satisfied the hunger so far.

While I haven't actually received a product from US yet, I've got to say, from the research I've done and the little experience I have with them to this point, they seem like an outstanding business with solid fundamentals and a commitment to customer service. No idea what their current staffing is like but they appear to be running very efficiently and despite the huge influx from the movie/holidays (and good for them!) are working hard to keep up. Seems they have a friendly and passionate community here on the forums too. Looking forward to building a collection here!
Point to you for being more patient than me. Wink

Agent781
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #8929 on: January 31, 2018, 11:24:52 PM »

NOOOOOOOOO!!!   USPS said today and then I check the email and it says “hmm seems this package is still in transit”.    Well guess maybe tomorrow. I can’t wait.   This just added to the excitement.  All in all a great week for me saber today or not.    Many good things have come my way so far and soon many more.  One thing is my new R2 droid showed today

Rohvannyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #8930 on: February 01, 2018, 12:03:59 AM »

I'm still trying to be patient, however a friend of mine just made an order to US ten days after mine and got his sabers today.  I'm nearing the three week mark.

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8931 on: February 01, 2018, 12:27:53 AM »

Ordered 12/30. MB and a saber staff. Not a complicated order. haven received anything from them yet(and yes i did get an order confirmation email). Emailed a few times asking what the deal is as im at business day 21 if my math is right, and a little over a month period. Got one reply back almost 2 weeks ago requesting additional verification, which I sent back to them the same night, and nothing since.

Getting pretty impatient with US and not hearing anything back when I see other people posting they ordered in JANUARY and they are getting there orders already.

Is there anyone that ordered in DEC that is still waiting on their order or even a shipping notice?

Meso Vorticity
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #8932 on: February 01, 2018, 12:31:50 AM »

I ordered on the 12th of January and am still waiting for my order to ship, but I know it's gotta be tough with holidays and TLJ spiking the order numbers. On the bright side my email inbox has never been as clean as it is now.  Grin Keeping it open in another tab waiting for that magical notification so I can refresh the tracking eighty billion times. I'm very patiently impatient.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8933 on: February 01, 2018, 12:37:51 AM »

Alright, dudes.  

You need to be patient.  I know that sounds like crap, but it's true.

UltraSabers has the fastest shipping going. Period.  

Any other company takes MONTHS to get you your saber.  MONTHS!  And that's for a standard, no extras one.  Custom orders, or limited runs can take up to a year.

The folks at US are EXTREMELY busy right now.  Holiday season just passed, and a new movie.  I realise that the site says days, but c'mon...lol

Anything under two months is still really fast.

UltraSabers isn't just taking advantage of you.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8934 on: February 01, 2018, 12:39:56 AM »

This is from Ultra yesterday:

I know patience is not something anyone wants to hear when they are waiting for a highly anticipated item. Rest assured, we're working literally night and day to get through this flood of orders that came in this month.

For any of you who do not know, Ultra works for UltraSabers, so if he says they are doing their best to get through the orders, that means they are doing their best. I know it can be hard to wait, but please, just give them a little more time.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Meso Vorticity
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #8935 on: February 01, 2018, 12:46:25 AM »

Alright, dudes.  

Any other company takes MONTHS to get you your saber.  MONTHS!  And that's for a standard, no extras one.  Custom orders, or limited runs can take up to a year.

The folks at US are EXTREMELY busy right now.  Holiday season just passed, and a new movie.  I realise that the site says days, but c'mon...lol

When you have the best prices on the market, you'll get flooded with the people on budgets when a new movie comes out and they want a lightsaber. I have no doubt the US team is doing their best to keep up with demand. Although I have to say next time I might try to order well before or well after a new Star Wars release.  Grin

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8936 on: February 01, 2018, 01:07:18 AM »

Good plan.  There's always a promotion or raffle too.

This company really is good. 

Have faith. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Onaux
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #8937 on: February 01, 2018, 01:11:36 AM »

Looks like I will have my Dark Omen tomorrow, but the mystery box still says processing. I was kind of hoping they would ship together since I ordered the mystery box first. Cheesy

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8938 on: February 01, 2018, 01:15:04 AM »

Alright, dudes.  

Exercising sith patience is easier said than done when you see a post saying someone ordered on 1/10, shipped 1/24 and arrived 1/30.

I'm sure I will be ecstatic when my order arrives but its killer seeing people post that they ordered a week or two after me and are getting there orders.  Makes me want to have a temper tantrum like Kylo in the movies lol.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8939 on: February 01, 2018, 01:19:00 AM »

VladdyT, I SO get that.

I ordered a Prophecy during a raffle - and WON!  It was back-ordered though, and I didn't see it or my prize for some time.

I was a relatively new member at that time, and an elder member told me to be patient and not make noise.  

Good advice. Wink

-1 for DS too, BTW.

Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: