Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151910 times)
Ravenseye8
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #765 on: February 10, 2012, 04:11:08 PM »

Out for delivery right now, WHERE ARE YOU FEDEX TRUCK

Mine too, haha.  I won't be home from work till tonight, though, so as long as the truck gets there before I do I'll be alright.  I already ordered all the hilts I specifically wanted, so it's a random no specifications grab bag.  We'll see what turns up. 

Aeon v2 RGB
Archon v2 AB w/AS FoC*
Bane RGB*
Bellicose RGB*
Consular CG w/FO FoC*
Graflex SE GB w/AS FoC*
Guardian GB*
Overlord BR w/AS FoC*
Malice BR w/FO FoC*
Raven BR
Shock LE AB w/ AS FoC*
SI v2 GB
SI v2 blue anodized w/BR (grab bag)
SI v3 AS*
War Glaive Emitter (Dark)
*Obsidian

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #766 on: February 10, 2012, 10:51:23 PM »

I came home to a box leaning against the door in perfect condition.  I left the box on the bed surronded by cats, and they sniffed it and left it alone -.-  It seems I am doomed to having a box containing possibly 2 US' in it unable to open it until Tuesday.  I feel the dark side pulling it to me.  -.-

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #767 on: February 10, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »

(Whispers and waves hand) Open the box. You can always BLAME it on the cats. You know you want to. Wink

No, I feel your pain. My order for my Anakin ROTS is still processing. Sigh... I asked for a pointed tip, Pyrestone Orange, and a 32" inch blade, so I can see why this one might take a little while, I guess I only ordered it on Saturday. Just impatient and itching to hold the saber in my hands! At the very least, NavyGodzilla, you know exactly where yours is. That should be SOME comfort.

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

« Reply #768 on: February 10, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »

(Whispers and waves hand) Open the box. You can always BLAME it on the cats. You know you want to. Wink

No, I feel your pain. My order for my Anakin ROTS is still processing. Sigh... I asked for a pointed tip, Pyrestone Orange, and a 32" inch blade, so I can see why this one might take a little while, I guess I only ordered it on Saturday. Just impatient and itching to hold the saber in my hands! At the very least, NavyGodzilla, you know exactly where yours is. That should be SOME comfort.

There is comfort in it, you're quite right.  The comfort of it laughing at me for being so close, but so far away.

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

jedi hound
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #769 on: February 11, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »

My Consular and Guardian arrived today!
Right out of the box the Adegan Silver blew me away.  The Dark Violet Amethyst looked more Violet Amethyst to me BUT those batteries were not fully charged, hoping to be a little 'Darker' once fully charged. Pics coming soon(after I do some work around the house).

ARCHON V2 - Sunrider's Destiny
CONSULAR - Adegan Silver
DARK INITIATE V3 - Blazing Red
GUARDIAN - Dark Violet Amethyst
PHANTASM INITIATE V2 - Consular Green/Guardian Blue

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #770 on: February 11, 2012, 11:37:50 PM »

Its a conspiracy I know it my boss makes me wait on pay and as soon as I order the guys go out for a week ... sigh I guess the forces of darkness survive 1 week longer .... hope its vacation and not bs guys were all waiting have fun!!

lightside plz

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #771 on: February 13, 2012, 02:20:30 PM »

My Consular and Guardian arrived today!
Right out of the box the Adegan Silver blew me away.  The Dark Violet Amethyst looked more Violet Amethyst to me BUT those batteries were not fully charged, hoping to be a little 'Darker' once fully charged. Pics coming soon(after I do some work around the house).

Very nice!  Yeah the DVA is really a deep indigo color when you have full power batteries.  Towards the end of the battery life it definitely shifts to a more VA, and eventually pinkish hue.

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

« Reply #772 on: February 13, 2012, 03:34:12 PM »

Tomorrow I get my sabers!  Can't wait to see what my wife picked out.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #773 on: February 14, 2012, 02:34:05 AM »

I'm glad to see all the love for Pyrestone!  It is definitely my favorite and the color choice for my main sabers and, nothing against fire orange, but it's good to have another menacing color in the mix.  Not many of them floating around either, unless it's another US and your friends don't honor the code of the force wielder (which we all know is: don't steal your friend's color!)

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Cris Kaytarn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #774 on: February 14, 2012, 02:44:51 AM »

Heh. Might be faster if they just sent it USPS First Class... My staff is  STILL in Ohio and was shipped out from CA Wednesday.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #775 on: February 14, 2012, 01:24:29 PM »

Overlord.  Facebook filtered my message from Deep on 2/7/12.  I did not discover that until 2/12/2012.  Mega thanks to Facebook for screwing with my Overlord (sarcasm).  I do want to thank Deep for being understanding Smiley .  Once again, Ultrasabers makes me happy.  I have this weird thing I am noticing of getting a Blue saber, then a Red one. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #776 on: February 14, 2012, 01:31:01 PM »

My UltraFX Darth Maul staff and fully loaded SS Raven are on the delivery truck!!!!!

dark side points please

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #777 on: February 14, 2012, 01:42:47 PM »

You were two orders before me so maybe mine will be coming soon.  War Glaive FTW!!!

SpiderJedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #778 on: February 14, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »

Wow, reading through this thread makes me really want to order a saber now! First I'll need to convince the wife... hopefully we get a tax return this year instead of having to pay...  Undecided

-Nathan
XBL, PSN, Steam & TOR: SpiderJedi
Twitter: SithKnightmare

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #779 on: February 14, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »

Spider,

You will never regret it.  I remember getting that Archon V1 via Grab Bag for Christmas and I was hooked.  I worked on building a Red LED one to match it so that I could have one available for a duel if needed.  Then along came the Facebook Raffle and my wife lost her mind and agreed to let me buy a fully tricked out War Glaive due to something nice I said or something.  So right now, I am sitting at four sabers and about to build myself a green one and my daughter one.  Ultra was my inspiration for building one for my daughter after watching a video about the one he did for his niece and his son. 

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: