Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151745 times)
Yewz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10305 on: April 09, 2020, 01:34:35 PM »

My Phantasm V2 that I ordered on March 8th has finally moved from Processing to Complete!! Expected delivery by Monday! The long wait begins Wink

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10306 on: April 09, 2020, 02:44:09 PM »

Oh I haven’t. I emailed once simply asking if they had an updated timeframe once I knew my quoted one was up knowing with all going on it would probably be later. They replied 2-4 business days. It honestly doesn’t bother me if it’s a few more days I would have just preferred a more honest timeline that way we don’t get our hopes up and then nothing happen. I’m sure they’re all very hard at work and this is a stressful time. Honestly I probably won’t email back. Like I said it was more because when Jason replied his response was “I will make sure it ships out to you within 2-4 business days.” People’s health and safety is way more important.

Good stuff, AndriaTwig!  I like your mindset, a lot of people aren't like this and are still impatient and I get it, people want what they paid for but they need to realize that we're all humans trying to get things done.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #10307 on: April 09, 2020, 03:05:08 PM »

Still waiting on my order from 3 March.  Obviously not in a rush, just getting anxious now.  Wanted to add Diamond to the Frankensaber but haven’t got a response yet.  Hopefully I get a response before they complete the order.  Here is my very large order:

Order #736227 was placed on March 3, 2020 and is currently Processing.
ORDER DETAILS

Product   Total
Mystery Box × 2
SKU:
STUNT-MysteryBox
$420.00
[Mystery Box Type: $200 Guaranteed Sound Mystery Box]
[Blade Length: 32" Length]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
Mystery Box × 1
SKU:
STUNT-MysteryBox
$210.00
[Mystery Box Type: $200 Guaranteed Sound Mystery Box]
[Blade Length: 24" Initiate Size]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
Emperor's Hand × 1
SKU:
D-SOUND-STUNT-EmperorsHand
$598.00
[Choose Your Configuration: Diamond Controller]
[Diamond Controller LED Type: RGBW LED [Recommended]]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Blue Violet Amethyst for Diamond]
[Diamond Flash on Clash: Flash Silver for Diamond]
[Diamond Pulse Mode: Diamond Pulse to Bane's Heart]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port: Recharge Port + 0.2A Slow Charger]
[Blade Length: 32" Length]
[Diamond Sound: Diamond Sound]
[Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type: Black]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type: Black]
[Switch Type: White Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type: Angled]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks]
[Include MICRO USB Cable: Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #10308 on: April 09, 2020, 03:22:47 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting for April 15 to arrive as that is when the Empress sabers start to ship.  I ordered mine on February 11 (shortly after they were announced) so hopefully mine will be some of the first to ship and I will get my two Empress diamonds and four freebies from the last giveaway in short order.  I'm starting to get the shakes.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Redokami
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #10309 on: April 09, 2020, 06:43:20 PM »

anyone else waiting since Jan for their order? or am i one of the last ones. my hilt is on back order but i'm hoping it ships within the next week.

(Ordered 1/30/20 - Received 4/23/20)
Dark Initiate LE V5 (My First Saber)
  - Obsidian v4
  - Blazing Red
  - FoC Violet Amethyst
  - 36” UltraEdge Heavy
  - Dark Warglaive 2 Pommel
  - Red Illuminated Silver AV Switch

jasnoksieznik
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10310 on: April 09, 2020, 07:44:04 PM »

anyone else waiting since Jan for their order? or am i one of the last ones. my hilt is on back order but i'm hoping it ships within the next week.

My order from 26. Jan. got processed on 24. March. It was an entry level stunt and two mystery boxes (both are entry level stunts as well).
I had to mail (waited for a week, didn't help) and set up a complaint via Paypal, which could result in no money for US (answer within 24hours).

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10311 on: April 09, 2020, 07:59:56 PM »

My order from 26. Jan. got processed on 24. March. It was an entry level stunt and two mystery boxes (both are entry level stunts as well).
I had to mail (waited for a week, didn't help) and set up a complaint via Paypal, which could result in no money for US (answer within 24hours).

Or... and here's a novel idea.... You realize that you're lucky they're able to function at all, understand they have loads of orders and are completing them as quick as possible, and you stop threatening charge backs to get your order bumped up the queue. Email them if you must, but have some blasted patience. Even 10 weeks out they're still one of the fastest producers at this point. Everyone else is sitting much longer on their production times. They're working hard, and we're hearing from them here on the forums from time to time. What would you rather they do though, spend all day answering the thousands of e-mails they get from impatient people wanting their sabers immediately, or actually building said sabers with every hand they have?

Light side points when warranted

that.guy.again
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10312 on: April 09, 2020, 09:53:08 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting for April 15 to arrive as that is when the Empress sabers start to ship.  I ordered mine on February 11 (shortly after they were announced) so hopefully mine will be some of the first to ship and I will get my two Empress diamonds and four freebies from the last giveaway in short order.  I'm starting to get the shakes.

Same here. Ordered the Empress on Jan 27th and hoping it ships next week like their website says.

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10313 on: April 09, 2020, 11:47:29 PM »

Im sorry but based on this comment and your "Review" bash post you sound like a tool. During this crazy time with this virus and part shortages due to limitations in China we should give them a break. They are working day and night in 3 shifts so we all get our sabers. Just my .02

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

cookieface127
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10314 on: April 10, 2020, 03:01:34 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for 2 blades, a pommel, an emitter, and some electronics. Hoping since it's just some bits and pieces it will arrive faster than a full saber! Cheesy

There is balance to all things.
If my force alignment is negative give a positive point,
If my force alignment is positive give a negative point,
If my force alignment is 0, give me your favorite point.
=c=

jasnoksieznik
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10315 on: April 10, 2020, 11:26:16 AM »

Or... and here's a novel idea.... You realize that you're lucky they're able to function at all, understand they have loads of orders and are completing them as quick as possible, and you stop threatening charge backs to get your order bumped up the queue. Email them if you must, but have some blasted patience. Even 10 weeks out they're still one of the fastest producers at this point. Everyone else is sitting much longer on their production times. They're working hard, and we're hearing from them here on the forums from time to time. What would you rather they do though, spend all day answering the thousands of e-mails they get from impatient people wanting their sabers immediately, or actually building said sabers with every hand they have?

It has all been written here, since this is not new. This is a constant situation since Christmas. We have April and US promises 3-4 weeks processing time. It may be an "Ooopsie" for a week or two, but three months and counting? I consider this wrong. If they promise 100 days and I get it on 99th day, it is honest service and okay. If they stop accepting orders for a week or two, explaining why, its OK as well. I'd probably wait.
When this is not possible due to unforeseen factors, then I expect proactive, honest information. Are yellow TriCree LEDs not available on the market, China is not shipping for next 4 weeks? Write a mail to all customers of sabers with yellow blades, explaining the situation, declaring new shipping date. Accept full refund at customers discretion. In a perfect world, communicate measures to prevent the same situation in the future. If someone does this, even as bulk e-mail, its okay and I wait (im)patiently. In my case, I felt _forced to_ go via Paypal, after my order was overdue for 2-3 weeks, I tried daily calls for one week and then I tried e-mail for another week.
1st level Customer service per mail is a task that is well-known and may be performed almost equally good during a lockdown. I do expect this from a company that delivers cool, customized experience and not mass-produced crap, bolted together by underpaid semi-slaves somewhere that far away, that noone cares.

Im sorry but based on this comment and your "Review" bash post you sound like a tool. During this crazy time with this virus and part shortages due to limitations in China we should give them a break. They are working day and night in 3 shifts so we all get our sabers. Just my .02
I'm not affiliated with any toy manufacturer, institution connected to Star Wars or similar. Actually, I wish US all the best. If I didn't, I'd just cancel my order and NOT complain. I shared my thoughts on the delivery per mail with US, with no response. I consider every part of my story true. Feel free to prove me wrong - if you do, I'll gladly call it back. If I'm in doubt (FCC, light distribution in the blade etc.), I clearly state that. When a credit is due, US gets it.

And to make this post on-topic: My saber misses a screw for covertec wheel - any recent experience on how long does it take for US to process a complaint about it? Mailed them on 1.April.

Darth Imperious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #10316 on: April 10, 2020, 05:12:08 PM »

It has all been written here, since this is not new. This is a constant situation since Christmas. We have April and US promises 3-4 weeks processing time. It may be an "Ooopsie" for a week or two, but three months and counting? I consider this wrong. If they promise 100 days and I get it on 99th day, it is honest service and okay. If they stop accepting orders for a week or two, explaining why, its OK as well. I'd probably wait.
When this is not possible due to unforeseen factors, then I expect proactive, honest information. Are yellow TriCree LEDs not available on the market, China is not shipping for next 4 weeks? Write a mail to all customers of sabers with yellow blades, explaining the situation, declaring new shipping date. Accept full refund at customers discretion. In a perfect world, communicate measures to prevent the same situation in the future. If someone does this, even as bulk e-mail, its okay and I wait (im)patiently. In my case, I felt _forced to_ go via Paypal, after my order was overdue for 2-3 weeks, I tried daily calls for one week and then I tried e-mail for another week.
1st level Customer service per mail is a task that is well-known and may be performed almost equally good during a lockdown. I do expect this from a company that delivers cool, customized experience and not mass-produced crap, bolted together by underpaid semi-slaves somewhere that far away, that noone cares.
I'm not affiliated with any toy manufacturer, institution connected to Star Wars or similar. Actually, I wish US all the best. If I didn't, I'd just cancel my order and NOT complain. I shared my thoughts on the delivery per mail with US, with no response. I consider every part of my story true. Feel free to prove me wrong - if you do, I'll gladly call it back. If I'm in doubt (FCC, light distribution in the blade etc.), I clearly state that. When a credit is due, US gets it.

And to make this post on-topic: My saber misses a screw for covertec wheel - any recent experience on how long does it take for US to process a complaint about it? Mailed them on 1.April.

Try emailing Timothy at [email protected]. He's very responsive and the longest I waited was two days or three days for a response. He helped me fix an order and get it shipped quickly.

I'm sorry you're having less than ideal experience. A close friend of mine has ordered from US for years and have never came to an issue except one time and it was easily resolved. I've had nothing but a great experience ordering my first saber in February.

Please keep in mind everything that's going on. All businesses in and out of the saber field have been suffering. Other companies have posted 12 week lead times and haven't met that. They are trying and dedicating their times trying to not only keep up, but to catch up in general. Though I agree that some business decisions are made that haven't helped their situation, I think it would serve best that we be mindful and patient, especially during all this that's going on.

"Just because I follow the darkside doesn't mean I'm evil"

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10317 on: April 12, 2020, 09:35:53 PM »

Patience has won the day. Two days ago I received word that my Renegade LE was finally completed. Today I just received the shipping notice! It will be here by Wednesday. About a week 1/2 ago, I was told that they were working on all the more complicated sabers..trying to get them finished and shipped. With a limited group of techs who can build them, it's taken some time. But they are coming! Pics and video when it arrives.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10318 on: April 12, 2020, 10:00:12 PM »

Patience has won the day. Two days ago I received word that my Renegade LE was finally completed. Today I just received the shipping notice! It will be here by Wednesday. About a week 1/2 ago, I was told that they were working on all the more complicated sabers..trying to get them finished and shipped. With a limited group of techs who can build them, it's taken some time. But they are coming! Pics and video when it arrives.

Awesome news Malik.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

AggroWill
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #10319 on: April 12, 2020, 10:20:16 PM »

I just ordered my first Ultrasabers, an Aeon v5 and a Brood Guard SE, yesterday.

Gonna be a few weeks at least, I suspect! But I'm excited. And hopeful for the raffle!

Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: