Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 713 714 [715] 716 717 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142655 times)
KA
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10710 on: May 26, 2020, 03:46:36 PM »

Sabers have finally arrived! Both of my stunt sabers arrived with the four AAA battery setup, for what it's worth. Maybe they got some much needed parts in stock.

DamnYankee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10711 on: May 26, 2020, 05:33:34 PM »

First two sabers. Apprentice LEv5 with premium sound arctic blue blade silver FOC for the Fiance's birthday and a Mystery box for myself. Ordered 5/4 and 5/6 respectively. Spoke with Aria the past two days after hearing nothing from anyone in over a week. It was a nice feeling to have a reply to my emails. Made me feel a little better about my order. Here is what she said about lead time right now.

"Thank you for your payment. I have updated the printed order to reflect the change to Artic Blue Flash Silver and 32” Blade length. It currently takes about 4 weeks, we have had delays due to limiting staff at the workshop and machine shop. The delays are mostly coming due to the limited staff at the machine shop, they are working as fast as they can to machine and anodize the hilts, so there could be a slight delay. We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order gets labeled to ship out."

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10712 on: May 26, 2020, 08:42:07 PM »

First two sabers. Apprentice LEv5 with premium sound arctic blue blade silver FOC for the Fiance's birthday and a Mystery box for myself. Ordered 5/4 and 5/6 respectively. Spoke with Aria the past two days after hearing nothing from anyone in over a week. It was a nice feeling to have a reply to my emails. Made me feel a little better about my order. Here is what she said about lead time right now.

"Thank you for your payment. I have updated the printed order to reflect the change to Artic Blue Flash Silver and 32” Blade length. It currently takes about 4 weeks, we have had delays due to limiting staff at the workshop and machine shop. The delays are mostly coming due to the limited staff at the machine shop, they are working as fast as they can to machine and anodize the hilts, so there could be a slight delay. We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order gets labeled to ship out."

Nice, thanks for sharing that info regarding lead times. That puts my order around Father’s Day, which works out perfectly for me haha No better way to spend Father’s Day than taking full swings at one another w/ light sabers

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10713 on: May 27, 2020, 12:28:22 AM »

So, maybe a fools move, maybe not, but I figured I'd give US another chance while they (hopefully) have my Dominicide in for repair (I emailed info@  but haven't heard back yet)

so add me back to impatiently waiting: a mystery box, a pike extension, and a quick connect pommel.

oh, and hopefully getting the Dom back without further drama.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10714 on: May 27, 2020, 04:20:16 AM »

So, maybe a fools move, maybe not, but I figured I'd give US another chance while they (hopefully) have my Dominicide in for repair (I emailed info@  but haven't heard back yet)

so add me back to impatiently waiting: a mystery box, a pike extension, and a quick connect pommel.

oh, and hopefully getting the Dom back without further drama.
What happened with your Dominicide? That’s what I’m waiting for currently, is there something I should be concerned of?

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10715 on: May 27, 2020, 04:09:01 PM »

What happened with your Dominicide? That’s what I’m waiting for currently, is there something I should be concerned of?

I posted elsewhere, but the TLDR: there's very little user-protection in the Diamond Launcher application... so I really screwed something up when I was trying to make an Imperial March themed soundfont... it crashed while uploading (to test the font) and won't turn on... tried a bunch of stuff, no go.   This wasn't my first font either, but I was being overly ambitious.  (I think I posted details in the Diamond Board subforum)

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Andrew_FLOW
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10716 on: May 27, 2020, 08:23:21 PM »

I ordered a prophecy V3 with arctic blue and lite sound on April 27. Haven’t gotten any updates on it other than order confirmed. No order history on my account and no points or anything. I emailed them almost 2 weeks ago and got no response, but I understand they’re busy so I’m not too pressed about it! Especially during everything going on. Just want to make sure my order actually went through lol. Patiently waiting!

KA-513
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10717 on: May 27, 2020, 09:13:31 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting on a Phantom Initiate V2 in Fire Orange and a Phantasm V3 in Violet Amethyst. Ordered them both on April 19th, and so far not a peep about them other than the website showing that the order is "Processing".

AnxiousR2
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Padmé deserved better, you can't change my mind

« Reply #10718 on: May 27, 2020, 09:24:39 PM »

Hi everyone! I know US is extremely backed up right now and with the email issue I am weary to ask for an update on my order because I am sure they are swamped and I don't want to make it harder on them. I am a first time US customer and placed my order April 21st. The order currently says "processing" and I was wondering what other status updates there are under the "my orders tab" (like building, shipped etc) I am mainly just curious on how the ordering process works.
Thanks!

My Collection:
Apprentice LE v5 in Banes Heart
Dark Apprentice LE v5 in Arctic Blue
Aeon v3 in Consular Green (Mystery Box)
Aeon v4 in Orange (Mystery Box)
Prophecy v3 Adegan Silver (Mystery Box)
Grab bag tbd
4 from the Mouse

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10719 on: May 27, 2020, 10:03:45 PM »

There is usually only 2 statuses Processing & Complete although there might be a Backorder status but in my 9 orders I've had those 2 different statuses

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

CodusSupremus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10720 on: May 28, 2020, 11:36:59 AM »

Patiently waiting for 2 Mystery Boxes ordered on 5/15/20.....Was a impulse buy but now the wait has killed the thrill!!!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10721 on: May 28, 2020, 11:42:00 AM »

update ordered Dark sentinel v4 staff on 05/08 just waiting and drawing light sabers

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #10722 on: May 28, 2020, 04:42:48 PM »

Technically there are two other statuses possible, Cancelled and Received.

Cancelled orders are just that, ones that have been cancelled. I'm not sure how long they remain in the system to be visible to you.
Received orders are orders that have been received but have not had a work order printed for them. Orders normally have this status for a very short period of time, 5-10 minutes maximum usually.

Processing means your order has had a work order printed for it and is somewhere between "in line to be built" and "at the last step before shipping" which includes actual fabrication/assembly and Quality Assurance.
Complete means the order has been completed and is headed to/now in the shipping department. Once the order is shipped, you'll receive an email with the package tracking number (or at least they used to do this). There is no "Shipped" status, the last one you'll see is Complete.

But to actually see either of the first two is pretty rare (unless you've cancelled an order). I'd guesstimate that about 99% of the time you'll see either Processing or Complete.

Hi everyone! I know US is extremely backed up right now and with the email issue I am weary to ask for an update on my order because I am sure they are swamped and I don't want to make it harder on them.

As a forum member who is tired of seeing people complaining about the wait time (although I will admit that some of the complaints are justified), I greatly appreciate the above, and I'm sure US does as well.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10723 on: May 28, 2020, 05:10:43 PM »

Hi everyone! I know US is extremely backed up right now and with the email issue I am weary to ask for an update on my order because I am sure they are swamped and I don't want to make it harder on them. I am a first time US customer and placed my order April 21st. The order currently says "processing" and I was wondering what other status updates there are under the "my orders tab" (like building, shipped etc) I am mainly just curious on how the ordering process works.
Thanks!

Well done, no need to send them another needless email.  Also keep in mind, a habit of most noobs is to ask others when their order was placed/completed/shipped/received in an effort to determine when their own order will be completed/shipped/received based on a similar order date.  One person's order is in NO WAY WHATSOEVER related to anyone else's (or even their own) order processing times.  I have several orders placed over the last two months, and they are trickling in to me once in a while, in no particular order.  Actually, the LAST two orders I placed at one point were completed/shipped/received AT MY DOOR in 9 days from the point I placed the order.  The OLDEST one is due here tomorrow, almost two full months after placing the order... although that order was delayed due to my Emerald Raffle prize being included.  A few in between have shipped, and a few in between those are still processing.  There is NO rhyme or reason to the processing times of orders.  The best thing to do is place your order and forget about it, and one day you'll get another happy email.

Also, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10724 on: May 28, 2020, 07:56:33 PM »

Has anyone had any luck getting a reply from US emails? I've reached out to them a handful of times over the weeks, including after the whole "deleted emails" debacle and have yet to hear anything back at all.

Pages: 1 ... 713 714 [715] 716 717 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: