Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152000 times)
lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10905 on: June 11, 2020, 07:46:47 PM »

USPS forwards First Class mail to the new address for a year for free; all you have to do is file a Change of Address form (which can now be done online).  Does this not also apply to First Class packages?  Or are you preparing for some other shipping method to be used, just in case?

I already have that set up but I would, ideally, love to not have this package bounce around USPS any longer than it should. That seems like a recipe for damage in transport or loss, particularly right now.

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #10906 on: June 11, 2020, 10:25:48 PM »

I FINALLY just got my email that the sabers are on their way and the Fed Ex tracking number...

.... but the tracking number doesn’t work?!?!?!? Undecided

.... it says check the number or contact the sender (but I’m just clicking the link in the email and the link on my order on the website, it’s not like I’m typing the number wrong so I can’t “check” it).

Could the number just be “too new”? I don’t wanna go email customer service AGAIN if it’s something as stupid and simple as that, but I’ve waited SO LONG, I wanna track my package! Cry

~ Cym 🐉

“I like to experience life in all its agonizing glory...”

Shnook817
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10907 on: June 11, 2020, 10:32:28 PM »

I FINALLY just got my email that the sabers are on their way and the Fed Ex tracking number...

.... it says check the number or contact the sender (but I’m just clicking the link in the email and the link on my order on the website, it’s not like I’m typing the number wrong so I can’t “check” it).

Could the number just be “too new”? I don’t wanna go email customer service AGAIN if it’s something as stupid and simple as that, but I’ve waited SO LONG, I wanna track my package! Cry

I can't say with any certainty about US, but I have worked in warehouse type jobs before where we shipped things out and it is definitely possible that the number is too new. The places I've worked at printed out their packing slips and things on site before taking them to be shipped/waiting for the truck to arrive to pick things up. As I type this I think we were using FedEx or something, not USPS, but I imagine it could be the same. US might have logged/scanned it in their system as shipped when they got it all packaged, it just needs time to get into the system of whatever service they are using (presumably USPS).

If it still doesn't work after 24 hours, then I'd be concerned, but I think you're fine.

Currently awaiting first sabers
-Crimson Scorpion: Fire Orange, Red Flash w/ Basic Sound
-Dark Apprentice v5: Agedan Silver w/ Basic Sound

Dark Side preferred if earned.

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #10908 on: June 11, 2020, 10:38:31 PM »

I can't say with any certainty about US, but I have worked in warehouse type jobs before where we shipped things out and it is definitely possible that the number is too new. The places I've worked at printed out their packing slips and things on site before taking them to be shipped/waiting for the truck to arrive to pick things up. As I type this I think we were using FedEx or something, not USPS, but I imagine it could be the same. US might have logged/scanned it in their system as shipped when they got it all packaged, it just needs time to get into the system of whatever service they are using (presumably USPS).

If it still doesn't work after 24 hours, then I'd be concerned, but I think you're fine.

Thank you! It eases my mind a bit... I was having a Darth Vader “Noooooooooo!” Moment.  Wink

But, ok. I’ll wait to have that moment tomorrow and just rejoice tonight that probably it is all okay!  Cheesy

~ Cym 🐉

Shnook817
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10909 on: June 11, 2020, 10:53:48 PM »

Thank you! It eases my mind a bit... I was having a Darth Vader “Noooooooooo!” Moment.  Wink

But, ok. I’ll wait to have that moment tomorrow and just rejoice tonight that probably it is all okay!  Cheesy

No problem.  Cheesy Hope you get them soon and have lots of fun!

Currently awaiting first sabers
-Crimson Scorpion: Fire Orange, Red Flash w/ Basic Sound
-Dark Apprentice v5: Agedan Silver w/ Basic Sound

Dark Side preferred if earned.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10910 on: June 11, 2020, 11:07:40 PM »

It takes about 24-48 hours or so for the tracking number to be, well, trackable.  Don't sweat it; just give it a day and then check it.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #10911 on: June 11, 2020, 11:33:16 PM »

Email sent 3 days ago with no response or auto message....... still waiting. May need to use FB.

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #10912 on: June 12, 2020, 02:08:19 AM »

FedEx sent me an email notification too and the tracking # now works! It says the order is coming Saturday!!!!!!!!!  Grin

~ Cym 🐉

Tyreal77066
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10913 on: June 12, 2020, 02:16:42 AM »

9 weeks and 5 or so emails later I got my tracking number. Ordered April 9th, big one being a diamond initiate LEv5 and the others being a stunt initiate v2 and a 4th prize in the last raffle. Based on reading the last 20ish pages they most likely ran out of some of the v5s, initiates especially. Good luck to larzz012 on that March order.

Leon35
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10914 on: June 12, 2020, 02:51:04 AM »

I would like someone to give it to me straight. There is a saber from Ultrasabers I want...but I keep hearing about all of these shipping delays and poor communication from US. Should I hold off?

Huge Zoids fan. My saber collection below

Dark Apprentice V4 LE (Mystery Saber, Blazing Red LED, Stunt, AV Switch, FIRST SABER!)
Electrum Sabercrafts Remnant D2
Disney Savi's Workshop: Elemental Nature (Green)
Disney Legacy Lightsaber: Ventress (x1)
Master Replica Anakin

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10915 on: June 12, 2020, 02:54:39 AM »

I would like someone to give it to me straight. There is a saber from Ultrasabers I want...but I keep hearing about all of these shipping delays and poor communication from US. Should I hold off?

Just jump in the pool, the waters fine. I haven’t received my first order and I’ve placed my fifth just today. Join the club!

On a serious note: Better to put it in now and try to forget about it while your name is on the list.

In My Armory:

The Guardian:Diamond
Archon v2.1: Diamond
Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2
Frankensaber (Azure Mantis/Dominicide Hybrid with Savior Emitter)

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

Leon35
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10916 on: June 12, 2020, 03:18:29 AM »

That makes very little sense to me. If orders are not being shipped out, why would I drop my money for something that may not arrive? 

Huge Zoids fan. My saber collection below

Dark Apprentice V4 LE (Mystery Saber, Blazing Red LED, Stunt, AV Switch, FIRST SABER!)
Electrum Sabercrafts Remnant D2
Disney Savi's Workshop: Elemental Nature (Green)
Disney Legacy Lightsaber: Ventress (x1)
Master Replica Anakin

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10917 on: June 12, 2020, 03:40:48 AM »

That makes very little sense to me. If orders are not being shipped out, why would I drop my money for something that may not arrive? 
Orders ARE being shipped out.  Not nearly as quickly as is normal for UltraSabers, and that is what is frustrating so many people, because US typically would ship within 1-2 weeks.  Now, thanks to a huge build-up of orders started by the release of a movie, a popular TV show, a popular video game, and Christmas shopping, combined with a couple back-to-back sale events, plus the decrease in availability of certain parts made in China (like the LED modules, and perhaps the sound boards) caused by the impacts of COVID-19 in China, plus the slowdown in manufacturing caused by the impacts of COVID-19 here in the United States, there is now a delay that is much longer than normal for all their orders.

If that reality doesn’t meet with your approval, then you probably should look elsewhere, because there is no guarantee that you will get your order processed and shipped in 3-4 weeks.  That 3-4 week lead time is an estimate, not a guarantee.

Be advised, though, that if you go elsewhere, they will be facing similar supply-chain problems, and similar manufacturing challenges thanks to distancing requirements, and remember that their NORMAL lead times are measured in months, whereas the normal lead time for UltraSabers is 1-2 weeks.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #10918 on: June 12, 2020, 03:44:32 AM »

GOT AN EMAIL!  Reply took 8 days, but Nichole hooked me up, and now my order is linked to my account, so I can look at the “processing” status like the rest of you!  So they are working through emails.  Good to know.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10919 on: June 12, 2020, 03:56:51 AM »

Just checked the website again, for fits and giggles...and The Fallen appears to be back in stock after only a couple of days (that I know of) out of stock.  And the other sabers I ordered are still in stock as well.

Panic mode canceled.   

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green