Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142655 times)
Darth_Syn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #10920 on: June 12, 2020, 04:44:45 AM »

Order arrived!  After being 8 WEEKS LATE, my sabers have arrived. No emails regarding any progress were received whatsoever.

This is the third order that has taken longer than 6 weeks to process. This one was the worst. I wish this whole experience had been better...

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #10921 on: June 12, 2020, 01:21:10 PM »

I took a look at one of the other guys yesterday, and at least 80% of their offerings are out of stock.  So by comparison, US is doing great!

Be advised, though, that if you go elsewhere, they will be facing similar supply-chain problems, and similar manufacturing challenges thanks to distancing requirements, and remember that their NORMAL lead times are measured in months, whereas the normal lead time for UltraSabers is 1-2 weeks.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10922 on: June 12, 2020, 01:28:49 PM »

I took a look at one of the other guys yesterday, and at least 80% of their offerings are out of stock.  So by comparison, US is doing great!

US isn’t the greatest at updating what’s actually in stock, so it’s probably about the same as competitors, but frustrating because they don’t communicate that

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10923 on: June 12, 2020, 01:43:16 PM »

Took a gamble and sent them an email, asking if my forthcoming Frankensaber could be equipped with the Obsidian V4 sound board before they send it to me, and how much it would cost.  It's a shot in the dark, I'm sure, but I figured since I placed the order only a week ago, maybe I'd get lucky.  No harm in trying, right?

I GOT A REPLY!!!!!!

The first thing they told me was that because of the current world situation; material shortages and trying to keep their work force safe, they apologized profusely and said that their current estimated lead time is 4 weeks.   Normally it would be a few business days, but it's impossible for them to do that now.  When it does ship, they'll send me the tracking number.

Totally understandable, I'm fine with all that.

The reason for my email in the first place was to ask if I could have sound added to my forthcoming Frankensaber.   AND I CAN!  They gave the the available options: Obsidian v4, flash on clash, charger port, illuminated or non-illuminated AV switch, etc, and the prices.

YES!  YES!  OH, FRABJUS DAY!  CALLOO-CALLAY!

Sorry, but I do enjoy getting good news.  Needless to say, I'm going for the works; the prices are definitely within my budget.

Just be patient, everyone!   Yours will come before you know it!  👍

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10924 on: June 12, 2020, 02:26:07 PM »

Is it bad I just want to updated on my order? It will be 6 weeks Tuesday which is more then okay. I just want to know if I should expect my order soonish or not for awhile. My wife and I are super excited to get our first sabers. We just wish we knew what was going on. Sorry for the mini rant.

sonofthesuns
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10925 on: June 12, 2020, 02:45:21 PM »

Nope, perfectly reasonable. I’m in the same boat.

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10926 on: June 12, 2020, 02:48:50 PM »

Please forgive my idiocy, just wondering about making a modification on my order. Let’s say I want to upgrade my Frankensaber to have sound. How do they charge for the upgrade? By using the same payment method on the order or would they ask for another payment method? When they respond of course.

I’m already asking for a possible two month wait, I like to overshoot my estimates to avoid any disappointment. Just want to make the wait even more meaningful when it finally comes in.

In My Armory:

The Guardian:Diamond
Archon v2.1: Diamond
Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2
Frankensaber (Azure Mantis/Dominicide Hybrid with Savior Emitter)

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10927 on: June 12, 2020, 03:01:14 PM »

Please forgive my idiocy, just wondering about making a modification on my order. Let’s say I want to upgrade my Frankensaber to have sound. How do they charge for the upgrade? By using the same payment method on the order or would they ask for another payment method? When they respond of course.

I’m already asking for a possible two month wait, I like to overshoot my estimates to avoid any disappointment. Just want to make the wait even more meaningful when it finally comes in.

There's a specific item SKU that costs $1, you add as many as the upgrade costs to your cart and check out as normal, so it can be done with a separate card if you want. At least that's how I upgraded the LED on my order.

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10928 on: June 12, 2020, 03:41:20 PM »

Got my sabers!! my dominix le v5 in blazing red
Mystery box looks like an aeon le v4 in purple. I weirdly got a pointed tip on my dominix, anyone know if that’s something I can swap out myself??

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:

rufusmcdufus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10929 on: June 12, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »

Got my sabers!! my dominix le v5 in blazing red
Mystery box looks like an aeon le v4 in purple. I weirdly got a pointed tip on my dominix, anyone know if that’s something I can swap out myself??

Congrats!  I am also waiting on a Dominix LE V5 in blazing red though (mine is gold claws with a Shock LE pommel).  Hopefully, the wait is not too much longer but I've only been waiting 4 weeks which I know is a lot less than some people here.  Fingers crossed it ships soon though...

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10930 on: June 12, 2020, 04:15:54 PM »

Congrats!  I am also waiting on a Dominix LE V5 in blazing red though (mine is gold claws with a Shock LE pommel).  Hopefully, the wait is not too much longer but I've only been waiting 4 weeks which I know is a lot less than some people here.  Fingers crossed it ships soon though...

It was an out of stock hilt, but before mine shipped Wednesday, I was told they got a small stock of them in, my order was 4/13 so it could go either way with yours depending on who else ordered the hilt

Hilt wishlist:

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10931 on: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 PM »

Finally got my order switched up to the correct LED setup. Also was told about the 4 week processing time which would be yesterday. Unclear if that's an additional four weeks because of the change or not but I hope to see a shipping notification soon.

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10932 on: June 12, 2020, 10:57:30 PM »

Someone finally answered me! Of course, they didn’t answer any questions. But they did say that they looked into it and my order is already on its way and the tracking number works! Of course the tracking page and the shipment email I got only an hour before Laura’s reply both say it was only sent mere hours before getting a reply. So, their communication has really sucked. But, I’m excited that I should receive it Monday!

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10933 on: June 12, 2020, 10:59:15 PM »

Seems like there’s been a bunch of people saying they got replies or shipping confirmation in the past day or two. Maybe and hopefully they’re getting things cleared up and this is where the fun begins.

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10934 on: June 12, 2020, 11:00:59 PM »

Just jump in the pool, the waters fine. I haven’t received my first order and I’ve placed my fifth just today.
You do you, but... why would you do that?

Pages: 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: