Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142631 times)
dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11250 on: June 25, 2020, 05:08:28 AM »

Good luck doing that. I tried canceling mine weeks ago and nobody replied so I decided to just stick it out and see what happens
Oh no...it's not a matter of cancelling with them. I still haven't gotten a reply to a basic inquiry since 6/9 - so that just 16 days (still piss poor in my opinion). So don't expect a response that way. You have to go to the payment source and cancel/chargeback there for services not rendered/cancelled. Sort of like stopping a check back in the day when we wrote checks. So if you really, really want to cancel - that's the angle you have to pursue.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11251 on: June 25, 2020, 05:15:33 AM »

Good luck doing that. I tried canceling mine weeks ago and nobody replied so I decided to just stick it out and see what happens

That lack of response is what has finally tipped it, for me, tonight.

I've actually decided I'm giving them another 24 hours to respond, to explain why people who ordered during the spring giveaway are getting their orders (I'm mainly concerned at the fact they're getting their mystery boxes, when so many of us who ordered before those individuals, haven't even warranted a response).. after that, I'll be talking with my bank about what options there are.

I'm sorry, but I just can't tolerate poor customer service that practices ignoring the customer.

I love the quality of Ultrasabers..and if there was a good reason given, I would resume being patient... But right now, my patience has worn thin, simply due to not only that lack of patience, but the apparent line jumping being granted to some orders.

It's a shame, really, because this is just going to disappoint my wife and daughter, who have already started planning what they want to custom order.. but when I can email 2 of "the other guys", and get a response in a couple hours... There is no excuse for US not responding in 3+ weeks.

Who knows... Maybe I'll be eating crow for posting this, tomorrow, and finding out my order has shipped.. and if I'm wrong at that time.. I'll openly, and freely admit it, here... But for now, I'm just disappointed in the lack of customer service.

~Casp

crusader37
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11252 on: June 25, 2020, 07:58:26 AM »

while it maybe a bit dim there is light at the end of the tunnel that 2020
 finally.. after 2 months  my 2nd order is finally complete and has been shipped... i got a email last night...

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #11253 on: June 25, 2020, 09:11:14 AM »

While i tried to learn as much about the the dimensions, weights, lengths and god knows i have drawn a few of them if it meets half my expectations i will be happy ( my concern is how strong it will be for hvy sparring ) as i have may eye on my next one . as for pics and vid my son just grabbed a go pro camera for his hiking and i have recruited him for a night shoot
From the hilts I have they seem pretty strong as far as I'm aware the blades are reasonably strong but will break with a certain amount of force and I think the blade is weakest towards the tip the internal parts can take hefty swinging about but not sure about combat since I have no 1 to spa with at the moment lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11254 on: June 25, 2020, 11:16:06 AM »

That lack of response is what has finally tipped it, for me, tonight.

I've actually decided I'm giving them another 24 hours to respond, to explain why people who ordered during the spring giveaway are getting their orders (I'm mainly concerned at the fact they're getting their mystery boxes, when so many of us who ordered before those individuals, haven't even warranted a response).. after that, I'll be talking with my bank about what options there are.

I'm sorry, but I just can't tolerate poor customer service that practices ignoring the customer.

I love the quality of Ultrasabers..and if there was a good reason given, I would resume being patient... But right now, my patience has worn thin, simply due to not only that lack of patience, but the apparent line jumping being granted to some orders.

It's a shame, really, because this is just going to disappoint my wife and daughter, who have already started planning what they want to custom order.. but when I can email 2 of "the other guys", and get a response in a couple hours... There is no excuse for US not responding in 3+ weeks.

Who knows... Maybe I'll be eating crow for posting this, tomorrow, and finding out my order has shipped.. and if I'm wrong at that time.. I'll openly, and freely admit it, here... But for now, I'm just disappointed in the lack of customer service.

~Casp

To me their just picking and choosing who they reply to. "That guy that ordered just 1 MB, nah, he didnt spend enough, he can just wait." Seems to me their attitude. I'm glad that's all I ordered. I'm at 6 weeks out with no responses on my emails as well. After reading their page on Indeed, it really leaves me questioning why I'm even forking over my cash.

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11255 on: June 25, 2020, 11:53:05 AM »

I tell you what! So I checked in about my order and they got back to me in under ten minutes... Or at least the new lady did.... She emailed me back in 6 minutes.... I was blown away!

Just out of curiosity what email address did you message? The Info or the Shipping?

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11256 on: June 25, 2020, 11:55:41 AM »

To me their just picking and choosing who they reply to. "That guy that ordered just 1 MB, nah, he didnt spend enough, he can just wait." Seems to me their attitude. I'm glad that's all I ordered. I'm at 6 weeks out with no responses on my emails as well. After reading their page on Indeed, it really leaves me questioning why I'm even forking over my cash.

I dont think they are because I spent like $1300 and have been waiting about two months still with zero contact from US. So I dont think thats the case.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11257 on: June 25, 2020, 12:40:58 PM »

Just out of curiosity what email address did you message? The Info or the Shipping?

The "info" one is the address they want customers to use; that's the one I emailed and I did get a reply after only a few days.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11258 on: June 25, 2020, 01:10:26 PM »

I spent $1000 and have only gotten one email reply after weekly Facebook messages, so I don't it has to do about money. I think it has to do with that what you ordered. But that is my opinion.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11259 on: June 25, 2020, 01:18:28 PM »

The "info" one is the address they want customers to use; that's the one I emailed and I did get a reply after only a few days.

This, right here, is what adds to the frustration. They definitely are picking and choosing who they respond to, and I wish we knew the why.

I honestly don't think it has to do with how much the customer has spent... But more about how much profit is in the order.

If someone spends $1000, but it's all in mystery boxes, that's probably less profit, overall, than if someone buys a fully kitted out saber... Thus, it's easier for them to justify spending time on saving that order, and keeping that customer happy.

The rest of us, who ordered mystery boxes and grab bags? Meh.. I suspect we're given lower priority... But then again... Those people that got all the freebie stuff with the spring giveaway... I can't imagine all that extra stuff allows for a very large profit margin, either.. so.. *shrug*

Out of curiosity.. how are most people paying for their orders? Perhaps that has some logic into this.. ??

~Casp

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11260 on: June 25, 2020, 01:32:32 PM »

For those who inquired about the Fallen, did they mention anything about inventory on the LE version? I’m on week 5 today. I’ve sent 3 emails (one from a different account) and haven’t heard back from them yet. I know lots of you are on week 6+ so I’m not as frustrated; just wanted to see if anything in my order config was out of stock so I can set my expectations appropriately.

Congrats to those who are getting theirs soon tho! Looking forward to seeing some pics.

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11261 on: June 25, 2020, 02:16:52 PM »

Some people say people complain too much and should be patient but patience has its bounds especially with no communication coming for US to begin with, only more ads for more deals. You know they have people on here looking at the forum secretly so complaints are really one of the legit ways to get noticed otherwise if you didnt say anything they'd just keep up how their doing things which they might anyway. They could use a little customer pushback, if that means emails, complaints on the forums or disputing the charge with your cc company for a refund or whatever other legit means then so be it. You paid them your hard earned money and their failing to deliver on their promise of a timely delivery and communication.

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11262 on: June 25, 2020, 02:30:54 PM »

This, right here, is what adds to the frustration. They definitely are picking and choosing who they respond to, and I wish we knew the why.

I honestly don't think it has to do with how much the customer has spent... But more about how much profit is in the order.

If someone spends $1000, but it's all in mystery boxes, that's probably less profit, overall, than if someone buys a fully kitted out saber... Thus, it's easier for them to justify spending time on saving that order, and keeping that customer happy.

The rest of us, who ordered mystery boxes and grab bags? Meh.. I suspect we're given lower priority... But then again... Those people that got all the freebie stuff with the spring giveaway... I can't imagine all that extra stuff allows for a very large profit margin, either.. so.. *shrug*

Out of curiosity.. how are most people paying for their orders? Perhaps that has some logic into this.. ??

~Casp

I bought 2 diamond sabers so I doubt its what you buy. I think it has to do with components. And for grab bags and mystery bags it might be that they don't have many done sabers and are having to make some because of all the sales and orders for them. So basically they are having to build mystery saber rather then give what they have laying around in stock, but again I have no idea. I just wish I could get word of my order and to why it is taking so long.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11263 on: June 25, 2020, 03:05:00 PM »

I bought 2 diamond sabers so I doubt its what you buy. I think it has to do with components. And for grab bags and mystery bags it might be that they don't have many done sabers and are having to make some because of all the sales and orders for them. So basically they are having to build mystery saber rather then give what they have laying around in stock, but again I have no idea. I just wish I could get word of my order and to why it is taking so long.

That may be.. but, again.. filling an order, with a mystery box or grab bag, after there have been users waiting for those exact same things, is the number one reason I've become so disgruntled in the last few days.

Since I *DO* have such an interest in sabers, my youtube feed is constantly filled with new postings... and seeing someone post something akin to: 'Hey!!! Here's my unboxing of my spring giveaway orders!'... and those orders have mystery boxes, included... I feel like the users who had paid weeks/months before that giveaway even started, is a massive slight to those users. Mystery boxes and grab bags SHOULD be the easiest 'full' order to fill, because, literally.. they could throw any saber in the box, ship it.. and call it complete. Doesn't matter what hilt it is.. if it has sound.. when a user buys a Mystery box.. they're essentially saying:

"I just want one of your products, and I don't necessarily care what it is.. I just want to support what you're doing."

Now, obviously, if someone orders a plug, or a particular blade that is not available with the order.. then that makes sense for a delay.. BUT.. TELL the customer that!

'Hey, we're having issues getting the mid grade, 32" blades.. do you want to swap it with another one?'
'hey, we have all the parts for your order, except the plug... is it ok if we mail you that, later, when we get the parts in?'

(note, both of those issues I would say could be adding time to orders, if I hadn't seen some videos with those items, recently.. and again... it all seems to be the giveaway buyers... so, clearly some of their orders have been prioritized for whatever reason...)

If it's a custom order.. hey.. I get delays with that... because custom orders HAVE specific components that may not be in, or can't be manufacturered. (certain LEDs, sound boards, hilt parts, annodizing, etc...) The exception to that, would be... if you order a VERY specific saber.. and then your friend orders the EXACT same thing (color and everything) that you did... say... 3 weeks after the fact. If THEY were to get their order before you.. wouldn't you be kind of upset or wonder 'what gives?!?! I ordered that exact same thing, long before s/he did.. why did s/he get his/hers first?!?!'

As a mystery box orderer... That is how I feel every time I see someone on my video feed unveiling their 'Spring Giveaway' order... and it includes a 'free mystery box'. I wonder how/why that order has gotten priority over the MANY other mystery box customers that have been waiting 7+ weeks for their orders.

If US can give us a GOOD reason for that.. then I will patiently return back to my patiently waiting... but the fact that they've not even answered a single email to many of us (but, again, they're responding to others).. that tells me, either they're intentionally picking and choosing who they respond to... OR their IT infrastructure is so messed up, they are losing as much data as they're retaining. As an IT professional... I'm not sure which I would find less acceptable.

That said.. if it's the latter, I would happily offer my time/services to help them get their issues straightened out, if only so their customers don't suffer because of it... heck, I could probably call in a few favors, and get them on site support from a few friends that live in their area.

*Sigh*.. and here I said, I wasn't going to allow myself to get frustrated over this, any more, after my last email, last night.

~ Casp

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11264 on: June 25, 2020, 03:31:54 PM »

EDIT: No idea why it quoted myself and then created a duplicate post... so this duplicate has been removed.

Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: