Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 750 751 [752] 753 754 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151909 times)
Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11265 on: June 25, 2020, 04:07:44 PM »

I do agree with you Casp. Their customer service is utter garbage. And this being my first order from them it may be my last. A simple email as to why things are the way are would help. Or like you said if something is missing tell the customer, maybe offer to ship it separately so you can get the rest of your order. I dont know. I really need a reply though. Its really starting to p*ss me off.

Shagwrath
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11266 on: June 25, 2020, 04:14:07 PM »

Hello all, first forum post so be gentle Tongue.

I ordered a saber and some pieces on May 22nd, a few days later I realized my shipping zipcode was wrong so immediately I sent UltraSabers an email. I have ordered from them before, and emailed them before even, as their auto response says it takes some times, but they get back to you.

Well I sent them an email, and waited, but it's been over month now. I called them and their answering machine said to email instead, so I sent another email, maybe the first got lost or missed. Again I have been waiting for a few weeks with no response. It's about to be two months since I ordered.

I'm not making this topic because I'm in a rush, but there's been no emails, or updates to my order.

I'm sure things are being made complicated by the virus, and I certainly hope everyone working at UltraSabers is happy and healthy, but the lack of communication worries my because I cant find anything that says shipments are delayed because of this, and etc.

Any recommendations or words of comfort?
I'm not sure what else now, and I would like to find a better solution then opening a dispute with my bank because they already charged me, that seems vile.

Any help in this matter from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and Pease is A Lie I mean, May the Force be With You.

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11267 on: June 25, 2020, 04:24:13 PM »

This, right here, is what adds to the frustration. They definitely are picking and choosing who they respond to, and I wish we knew the why.

I honestly don't think it has to do with how much the customer has spent... But more about how much profit is in the order.

If someone spends $1000, but it's all in mystery boxes, that's probably less profit, overall, than if someone buys a fully kitted out saber... Thus, it's easier for them to justify spending time on saving that order, and keeping that customer happy.

The rest of us, who ordered mystery boxes and grab bags? Meh.. I suspect we're given lower priority... But then again... Those people that got all the freebie stuff with the spring giveaway... I can't imagine all that extra stuff allows for a very large profit margin, either.. so.. *shrug*

Out of curiosity.. how are most people paying for their orders? Perhaps that has some logic into this.. ??

~Casp

Im gonna have to disagree with you. I ordered two diamond controller lightsabers and I've been waiting weeks. With absolutely no replies to email or Facebook. I've sent at least 3-4 of either since the month mark. Im not sure what could cause an order system this erratic but I definitely don't think its value of product. My first order was Apr 26 and it was a $75 mystery box I received it in less than a week.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11268 on: June 25, 2020, 04:27:17 PM »

I do agree with you Casp. Their customer service is utter garbage.

Until I know for certain the 'why', to their lack of customer service.. I'll reserve my judgement of 'crap' or not Wink

Honestly, if they had a data breach back in May (and I suspect they got phished, based on the email that went out), it'd not shock me if the phisher/hacker had put in a bunch of garbage email filters, that are auto deleting emails as they arrive. THAT is one of the only logical explanations that would make sense as to why they're not responding to emails for everyone.

Perhaps, they're looking at their email box, when an email comes in, but before the filter applies.. so they can respond to the email..  So maybe they're not even aware they're missing emails. *shrug*

~ Casp

Goorey
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11269 on: June 25, 2020, 04:35:10 PM »

Wish I had more encouragement, my order was on may 5th, and no shipping update yet. From what I've seen with other people, the orders are getting filled, but the only email that got a response I got at the end of May. It spoke of a 3 to 4 week lead time to ship. I'm on week 7, going on 8 right now. That's what most people are seeing for shipping, so I'm just sitting, fingers crossed it's not too much longer. Keep hoping dude!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shagwrath
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11270 on: June 25, 2020, 04:54:16 PM »

Wish I had more encouragement, my order was on may 5th, and no shipping update yet. From what I've seen with other people, the orders are getting filled, but the only email that got a response I got at the end of May. It spoke of a 3 to 4 week lead time to ship. I'm on week 7, going on 8 right now. That's what most people are seeing for shipping, so I'm just sitting, fingers crossed it's not too much longer. Keep hoping dude!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey that's encouragement enough thanks, I'm not the only one waiting with longer than normal lead time, okay, I'll sit back for a little while longer

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11271 on: June 25, 2020, 04:57:02 PM »

well 7 weeks and i got mine an hour ago and im very satisfied with the product, review is up

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11272 on: June 25, 2020, 04:58:25 PM »

7 weeks i got mine an hour ago great product

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11273 on: June 25, 2020, 05:04:26 PM »

well 7 weeks and i got mine an hour ago and im very satisfied with the product, review is up
Sweet! congrats

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11274 on: June 25, 2020, 05:12:01 PM »

Thats awesome! Great to see some good news for some!!

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11275 on: June 25, 2020, 05:19:08 PM »

Until I know for certain the 'why', to their lack of customer service.. I'll reserve my judgement of 'crap' or not Wink

Honestly, if they had a data breach back in May (and I suspect they got phished, based on the email that went out), it'd not shock me if the phisher/hacker had put in a bunch of garbage email filters, that are auto deleting emails as they arrive. THAT is one of the only logical explanations that would make sense as to why they're not responding to emails for everyone.

Perhaps, they're looking at their email box, when an email comes in, but before the filter applies.. so they can respond to the email..  So maybe they're not even aware they're missing emails. *shrug*

~ Casp

If that is that is the case, which seems contrived, then they should at least say so. Again, communication and transparency. People would be much more understanding if they knew the issues faced by the company.

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11276 on: June 25, 2020, 05:44:25 PM »

~ Casp

I know this won't help things much but after enough bothering the Facebook person got in touch with the group that emails and I had a reply to an email sent i had sent 3 or 4 days prior.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11277 on: June 25, 2020, 07:18:14 PM »

Tomorrow is 8 weeks for my Phantom Intiate V4. Next Wednesday is 7 weeks for my Dominicide.

I might have to inquire an email about the Phantom Iniate V4.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Anthrax
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11278 on: June 25, 2020, 07:27:25 PM »

Can anyone help explain please? I put my first ever big boy lightsaber order in on May 22 and I'm super excited. I received the email confirmation of the receipt and my bank account was charged. The problem is that it doesn't show up in my orders in my login and there is nowhere I can find to enter an order number. I've tried calling and emailing both the shipping and info emails, but haven't received any responses. I'm trying to remain calm and patient, but the inner sith wants to come out, lol. If you guys know anything I should, please help me.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11279 on: June 25, 2020, 07:53:38 PM »

Can anyone help explain please? I put my first ever big boy lightsaber order in on May 22 and I'm super excited. I received the email confirmation of the receipt and my bank account was charged. The problem is that it doesn't show up in my orders in my login and there is nowhere I can find to enter an order number. I've tried calling and emailing both the shipping and info emails, but haven't received any responses. I'm trying to remain calm and patient, but the inner sith wants to come out, lol. If you guys know anything I should, please help me.

Oof.. sounds like you may have the worst of it.

I'm honestly starting to wonder if there's something jacked up with their ordering system, now, more than before.

~ Casp

Pages: 1 ... 750 751 [752] 753 754 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: