Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142637 times)
NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11685 on: July 07, 2020, 03:39:23 AM »

Still waiting on my empty Lost Gray and Consular from 4/10.  Roll Eyes

On the bright side, I did get my Guardian and the Fallen.  I ordered them empty and loaded them with NBv4 boards.  I set up the Guardian as Arctic Blue-ish (pic 2, looks deeper blue than in person) and the Fallen is RGB (pics 3&4).

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #11686 on: July 07, 2020, 07:45:52 AM »

Nice sabers hope mine come soon lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11687 on: July 07, 2020, 08:02:40 AM »

On the bright side, I did get my Guardian and the Fallen.  I ordered them empty and loaded them with NBv4 boards.  I set up the Guardian as Arctic Blue-ish (pic 2, looks deeper blue than in person) and the Fallen is RGB (pics 3&4).

Nice thank you for sharing +point

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11688 on: July 07, 2020, 08:53:20 AM »

Tomorrow is 8 weeks for the Dominicide and Friday is 10 weeks for the Phantom Initiate V4. I have sent two emails and nothing.

From what I have gathered from small details from comments on this thread, I am assuming the Dominicide is Out of Stock and I have to be waiting on parts for my Phantim Initiate V4.

I hate that I have to assume here. US has let me down and I was a faithful long time customer.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

CWalker
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11689 on: July 07, 2020, 10:40:55 AM »

Well, just like that, tracking this am.  (May 12th Sound Mystery box)

My first saber from US, and first with sound.

DarrianCZE
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11690 on: July 07, 2020, 11:55:43 AM »

Well... I have sent my order at 22nd of May for Dark Initiate v4, and so far nothing.

I have contacted Customer support Thursday last week (30th of June), and no response whatsoever. I have sent them another message yesterday, that if they will not answer until Friday, I will have no choice but to open a CC dispute.

I don't mind waiting, but I like to be informed. When I ordered it, they told me that expected waiting time is 4 weeks. This is my first US purchase, and since I will be shipping it into Central Europe, I am very cautious...

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11691 on: July 07, 2020, 12:25:58 PM »

That's great news! These are our first two as well. We're expecting something fairly basic so they can be easily customized to our own tastes, sort of an Empire era "work with what you get" kind of feel. Honestly there are only a very few sabers I would be unhappy with, so the numbers are on my side.
Same for us. I picked up the HG blades as I suspect my son will be trying to beat the snot out of me. So when it comes to hilts, I'd prefer not a super ornate/expensive one that can take a few blows and drops as he/we learn to handle these things. At the same time, I'm not looking for anything too basic either. But see I'm in another pickle as well. As this was an order for my son's birthday - long since passed - I made a deal with the wife that he could open the box and pick the one he wants. I have no idea what his taste is going to be like. But I hope they are kind of opposites to make the duels that more fun. Ours have departed Houston, TX and are scheduled to arrive in Massachusetts on Thursday.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11692 on: July 07, 2020, 12:40:21 PM »

What beauties you have there

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11693 on: July 07, 2020, 12:41:27 PM »

Same for us. I picked up the HG blades as I suspect my son will be trying to beat the snot out of me. So when it comes to hilts, I'd prefer not a super ornate/expensive one that can take a few blows and drops as he/we learn to handle these things. At the same time, I'm not looking for anything too basic either. But see I'm in another pickle as well. As this was an order for my son's birthday - long since passed - I made a deal with the wife that he could open the box and pick the one he wants. I have no idea what his taste is going to be like. But I hope they are kind of opposites to make the duels that more fun. Ours have departed Houston, TX and are scheduled to arrive in Massachusetts on Thursday.
Keep us posted =D
I can't wait to know what you got and which one he chose!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #11694 on: July 07, 2020, 01:11:20 PM »

Well... I have sent my order at 22nd of May for Dark Initiate v4, and so far nothing.

I have contacted Customer support Thursday last week (30th of June), and no response whatsoever. I have sent them another message yesterday, that if they will not answer until Friday, I will have no choice but to open a CC dispute.

I don't mind waiting, but I like to be informed. When I ordered it, they told me that expected waiting time is 4 weeks. This is my first US purchase, and since I will be shipping it into Central Europe, I am very cautious...

Hey, I hope you get a response and it works out for you.  I know there are a couple companies based in the UK that make decent sabers.  But be aware most of the "other guys" generally have wait times in excess of 8 weeks NORMALLY and are longer now.  So if you are looking to get something faster you are probably not going to get it, unless you buy some of that aliexpress sketchy stuff.

I totally get your feelings on them communicating... I'm waiting on an order from May 25th and it was a major pain to get in touch with CS.  Just know that they are working on the orders and you will get it (unless you dispute it obviously lol).  Look at all the posts in this thread of people actually getting their sabers.... It feels like things are starting to get out quickly again.

Cheers,

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11695 on: July 07, 2020, 01:13:05 PM »

The Fallen is pretty much my Precious One Ring at this point (I'm a bit jealous of you, LOL) but man, that Guardian....I might have to consider that for my wish list.  Very nice.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #11696 on: July 07, 2020, 01:29:17 PM »

The Fallen is pretty much my Precious One Ring at this point (I'm a bit jealous of you, LOL) but man, that Guardian....I might have to consider that for my wish list.  Very nice.
Seeing that black and chrome Fallen gives me the tingles in my naughty spot. It’s my Elenor also and seeing it delivered makes me happy. Let’s see some video of that beautiful beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #11697 on: July 07, 2020, 03:13:22 PM »

My new Frankensaber with Diamond shipped today and will be here tomorrow.... im so excited i cant hardly wait..... i wanna be like "can i just pick it up today lol. I dont mind the 3 hour drive both ways... Tomorrow cant come fast enough. May 23rd

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11698 on: July 07, 2020, 05:14:15 PM »

Just curiosity when did you order your fallen?? Also love it with the purple.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #11699 on: July 07, 2020, 06:12:50 PM »

Well.... I've given in again! Ordered placed today, EMPEROR'S HAND!!! So Hyped!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: