Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151510 times)
Phorraki
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12030 on: July 13, 2020, 08:24:00 PM »

I'm waiting for a Phantasm v4 initiate I ordered on May 3rd... Ten weeks as of yesterday. I've sent about five emails with no reply since week 8. Should I be getting worried..? I also got that email asking if I had received my order about eleven days ago, lol...

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #12031 on: July 13, 2020, 09:01:23 PM »

Well, Laura responded today. My order will ship in 1-2 business days. I believe others have been told this as well so I guess we will wait and see!!

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12032 on: July 13, 2020, 09:34:16 PM »

I'm waiting for a Phantasm v4 initiate I ordered on May 3rd... Ten weeks as of yesterday. I've sent about five emails with no reply since week 8. Should I be getting worried..? I also got that email asking if I had received my order about eleven days ago, lol...

I wouldn’t be getting worried, because they are definitely shipping things. 

When you say “no reply since week 8,”  how many emails have you sent since that last reply?  What was the content of the last reply?  If they said in their last reply that they’re waiting on something, and you haven’t sent an email in the last 2 weeks, and they said it’d be 2 weeks or less, then yeah, send another polite email.  If, on the other hand, 4 of the 5 emails have been in the past 2 weeks, then please wait. If the last reply said they’d reply to you in 3-4 days, or something like that, then yeah, it might be time for another polite email.

Basically, we hope you don’t inundate them with emails if they can’t give you a meaningful reply, but we also don’t want you to sit and fume and never ask a question when there IS something they could tell you that could either speed things up if you change something, or that could put your mind at ease (at least a little bit) if they could give a status update.  It’s a delicate balance.

But no, I wouldn’t worry; your saber WILL come.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12033 on: July 13, 2020, 09:40:22 PM »

OMG.  My Fallen is showing up two days before my son leaves with his grandmother, and I have to hide it, because his hasn't arrived yet.  I have been chomping at the bit for 2 months for it to hurry up, now I need to put the brakes on it to slow it down!  Can't win!  Smiley

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12034 on: July 13, 2020, 10:08:36 PM »

My Empress was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but was just updated to Tuesday.  Cry Cry Cry

It's sitting about an hour and a half from me.  Undecided
Well I guess that's what I get for hawk-watching my tracking number.... after last night's shift to Tuesday, it was changed again to "out for delivery" today. Arrived not too long ago and WOW. As a first time buyer I am super impressed. Will try to squeeze in a video or something at some point, but greatly impressed. I think what I love the most is the Violet Amethyst Flash on Clash. Because the cool violet color is such a harsh contrast to the warm red, it creates a really jarring (but sweet) visual effect. I was hoping it would create a similar effect as when Kylo and Rey clash at the end of Force Awakens, and it DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!

On top of loving my order, the free Initiate I got couldn't have been more perfect. I was hoping for as much of an "opposite" as possible, to juxtapose against my "sithy" Empress. And the silver hilt, blue blade, ultraedge blade does exactly that. Very happy!!

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Phorraki
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12035 on: July 13, 2020, 10:16:19 PM »

I wouldn’t be getting worried, because they are definitely shipping things.  

When you say “no reply since week 8,”  how many emails have you sent since that last reply?  What was the content of the last reply?  If they said in their last reply that they’re waiting on something, and you haven’t sent an email in the last 2 weeks, and they said it’d be 2 weeks or less, then yeah, send another polite email.  If, on the other hand, 4 of the 5 emails have been in the past 2 weeks, then please wait. If the last reply said they’d reply to you in 3-4 days, or something like that, then yeah, it might be time for another polite email.

Basically, we hope you don’t inundate them with emails if they can’t give you a meaningful reply, but we also don’t want you to sit and fume and never ask a question when there IS something they could tell you that could either speed things up if you change something, or that could put your mind at ease (at least a little bit) if they could give a status update.  It’s a delicate balance.

But no, I wouldn’t worry; your saber WILL come.

I mean I've been sending emails since week 8. I didn't send any before then. I've never gotten a reply from any email I've sent. Sorry I didn't word that very well.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12036 on: July 13, 2020, 10:17:45 PM »

Package  has been picked up; got the text alert a little while ago.  Should be delivered by the end of the day on Thursday.   Which might be a problem; my son has his senior year photo appointment that afternoon, which means I might not be home when it's delivered, and the package needs to be signed for.  

UGH.....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12037 on: July 13, 2020, 10:53:01 PM »

I’m doing the same to help alleviate the pain of waiting.

I’m creating a new YouTube channel and gonna try to spice up my videos a bit. I’ve been scouring the web for cool graphics and Star Wars sound bites.

I plan on the typical unboxing and review of my US sabers and my other guys, as well as Star Wars cosplay, Galaxy’s Edge at Disney and anything else Star Wars related.

Now that I’ve gotten my shipping notice it’s time to start busting my ass on getting this channel up and running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No youtube channel for me yet; with my luck one of the kids would find my unboxing video.  So i'm gonna upload it to my Vimeo account and post the link here.  Already gave my mother the heads up, she's like, "Uh-huh, okay.  Looks like you found a hobby."

Might do a second video as well, just summarizing my overall experience for anyone interested.   And maybe after the holidays and the cat's out of the bag, THEN I'll start my own channel.   Give me something to do when the free time comes around.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Zirbs
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12038 on: July 13, 2020, 10:59:21 PM »

Ordered May 7th. I have received 2 replies from US about my order of Fallen and Apprentice LEV5.
Here's how it has gone so far...

Order May 7th.
**First email inquiry June 25th.
**First reply June 29th. Brent: Sorry about the delay, give me 1-2 days to look it up....
**July 2nd, follow up email sent after Brent does not reply in the time HE stated.
**July 6th - Brent replies on monday:
"I apologize for the massive inconvenience with your order. It appears as though we’ve ran into a temporary stock issue with your order however we are scheduled to receive a new batch of hilt later this week. Please allow me a few days to identify which hilts are coming in so I can try to get your order shipped ASAP, and again I apologize for the delay with getting your order shipped."
So now its let me see if I can get info for you about your hilt this week.
Whatever. They don't know what they have? Makes zero sense, but hey, times are weird, right?
**Monday July 13 still no reply. I have sent another email asking for an answer or I will reverse charges and cancel the order.

Here is my beef:
I have seen more updates from other customers on this board than I have seen directly from US. I am seeing people on here with Fallen orders placed WEEKS after mine that are getting their sabers delivered. How am I supposed to feel good about this? What the unprofessional heck is going on at US?

josephumi
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12039 on: July 13, 2020, 11:29:45 PM »

I've sent four emails, two weeks apart, that each asked for status update, and if they receive the pertinent info they asked me for, and haven't heard back once.

It's especially frustrating because I do customer service and marketing for a living, and I responded to 200 customers today alone, and my team as a whole sent out about 1700 emails, and it's our busiest time of the year. The oldest email we have on file right now is from Friday. Just completely lacking in any urgency or prioritizing at all.

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12040 on: July 14, 2020, 12:31:15 AM »

Ordered May 7th. I have received 2 replies from US about my order of Fallen and Apprentice LEV5.
Here's how it has gone so far...

Order May 7th.
**First email inquiry June 25th.
**First reply June 29th. Brent: Sorry about the delay, give me 1-2 days to look it up....
**July 2nd, follow up email sent after Brent does not reply in the time HE stated.
**July 6th - Brent replies on monday:
"I apologize for the massive inconvenience with your order. It appears as though we’ve ran into a temporary stock issue with your order however we are scheduled to receive a new batch of hilt later this week. Please allow me a few days to identify which hilts are coming in so I can try to get your order shipped ASAP, and again I apologize for the delay with getting your order shipped."
So now its let me see if I can get info for you about your hilt this week.
Whatever. They don't know what they have? Makes zero sense, but hey, times are weird, right?
**Monday July 13 still no reply. I have sent another email asking for an answer or I will reverse charges and cancel the order.

Here is my beef:
I have seen more updates from other customers on this board than I have seen directly from US. I am seeing people on here with Fallen orders placed WEEKS after mine that are getting their sabers delivered. How am I supposed to feel good about this? What the unprofessional heck is going on at US?

Yeah, I got the exact same initial reply from him. And he hasn't responded since. I just shot off another email a few minutes ago. Ordered May 5th

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12041 on: July 14, 2020, 12:35:20 AM »

Package  has been picked up; got the text alert a little while ago.  Should be delivered by the end of the day on Thursday.   Which might be a problem; my son has his senior year photo appointment that afternoon, which means I might not be home when it's delivered, and the package needs to be signed for.  

UGH.....

I guess good luck, juju, whatever, is still on my side...FedEx has drop-off locations where you can redirect your package if there's an issue with it being delivered to your house.  Closest one is about a 10 minute drive from me.  Once I get the alert that it's been delivered,  I can just go sign for it, pick it up, and drop it right off at my parents.   The kids will never know.  *whew!*

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12042 on: July 14, 2020, 12:57:34 AM »

Quick question for those who might know.  If you are getting a free initiate, is it always the V2 or could it be any of the initiate variants or even dark initiates? Thanks all.

Animedemonz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12043 on: July 14, 2020, 01:41:50 AM »

I ordered a mystery box on june 7th and i sent 4 emails and even tried calling. yet no response. im trying to wait patiently but as it was for a birthday present, one can kinda understand if im feeling impatient.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12044 on: July 14, 2020, 01:52:59 AM »

I ordered a mystery box on june 7th and i sent 4 emails and even tried calling. yet no response. im trying to wait patiently but as it was for a birthday present, one can kinda understand if im feeling impatient.

You will get your order as for when no idea. if you or anyone reading this is ordering for specific reason or date plan ahead and order now

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: