Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 802 803 [804] 805 806 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151702 times)
DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #12045 on: July 14, 2020, 03:09:48 AM »

Quick question for those who might know.  If you are getting a free initiate, is it always the V2 or could it be any of the initiate variants or even dark initiates? Thanks all.

Honestly, most of the ones I've seen are just random of all the different initiate variations. I've only seen a couple v2s. Im sure it just depends on stock. I was wondering the same though.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

reylo2777
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12046 on: July 14, 2020, 03:30:27 AM »

I ordered two sabers for my kids after getting stellar production and shipping times on my own saber.  It's been two months since I put in the order for theirs and there's still nothing.  I've tried emailing - TWICE - with my order number to ask why it's taking so long and have NEVER gotten a response.  Is there some problem that is preventing orders from getting out?  I realize there's high volume and virus issues, but I don't think there's any excuse for not responding to emails.  And yes, I've checked my spam folder and yes, I've waited several weeks in between my emails.  I have a hard time understanding people on the phone or I would call directly.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Phrozt
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12047 on: July 14, 2020, 03:34:23 AM »

I ordered 2 mystery boxes with sound on May 4th.  They were finished and shipped July 7th, and I finally got them today.

I did not get my free shirt though Sad.

If you're curious, both sound boards were obsidian, no flash on clash.  I got an Aeon v3 w/red light, and a Dominix v4 with orange light.  One of my blade tips was not glued in very well and is almost hanging out.  Not expecting support to do anything though, since none of my emails have been answered by them.

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12048 on: July 14, 2020, 04:08:25 AM »

Honestly, most of the ones I've seen are just random of all the different initiate variations. I've only seen a couple v2s. Im sure it just depends on stock. I was wondering the same though.

Thanks.  That's what I was hoping to hear.  The randomness makes the wait more exciting.  I've also got a grab bag coming with my order so two randoms.

I just can't decide whether to order the other blade I want now (with 15% off) or wait and see if another sale gives me something better (discount with lower threshold for a free blade).  the config I'm looking at is around $380 so too low for good freebies in this sale, but a decent chunk of change off.

BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12049 on: July 14, 2020, 07:52:26 AM »

So still waiting on a$75 mystery box ordered may 22nd but since July 3rd I'm now also waiting for a dark sentinel LE V5 in blazing red with silver foc, basic sound and changed the pommel for a dark shock pommel and I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #12050 on: July 14, 2020, 09:37:54 AM »

Hey, quick question - my saber came with a leaflet saying if you leave a positive review on these forums you can get extra reward points. Does that mean just posting a review thread (which I've done) or is there a "Rate Ultrasabers" 1-5 star section? If so, whereabouts is it? If it's just posting a thread, how do US know I've done it?

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12051 on: July 14, 2020, 10:11:30 AM »

Hey, quick question - my saber came with a leaflet saying if you leave a positive review on these forums you can get extra reward points. Does that mean just posting a review thread (which I've done) or is there a "Rate Ultrasabers" 1-5 star section? If so, whereabouts is it? If it's just posting a thread, how do US know I've done it?
I believe it's about a review video. Not sure if a post on the forum whithout video counts though.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12052 on: July 14, 2020, 11:32:52 AM »

Thanks.  That's what I was hoping to hear.  The randomness makes the wait more exciting.  I've also got a grab bag coming with my order so two randoms.

I just can't decide whether to order the other blade I want now (with 15% off) or wait and see if another sale gives me something better (discount with lower threshold for a free blade).  the config I'm looking at is around $380 so too low for good freebies in this sale, but a decent chunk of change off.

To me, freebies are nice (got 4 of them coming, very excited) but a decent chunk off is always good.  Just keep all the factors going on in mind when you make your decision, and if you pull the trigger on it, just make sure you can afford to spend whatever you spend.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #12053 on: July 14, 2020, 01:28:58 PM »

I ordered two sabers for my kids after getting stellar production and shipping times on my own saber.  It's been two months since I put in the order for theirs and there's still nothing.  I've tried emailing - TWICE - with my order number to ask why it's taking so long and have NEVER gotten a response.  Is there some problem that is preventing orders from getting out?  I realize there's high volume and virus issues, but I don't think there's any excuse for not responding to emails.  And yes, I've checked my spam folder and yes, I've waited several weeks in between my emails.  I have a hard time understanding people on the phone or I would call directly.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

So from the few replies I have received theyre blaming untimely orders on social distancing and the lack of staff because of the virus, and wait time for parts they need for fabrication. Some hilts(though unstated) are actually out of stock. Now they are receiving weekly shipments or hilts but not in as high quantity as normal. On that end, just be patient a little while longer. Your saber will ship. I ordered in early may and just got my notification yesterday of shipping and I live like 20-30 minutes from their shop. Lol they will come. As for customer service? I dont know what their deal is but it is very hit and miss. Sometimes its stellar, sometimes its radio silence. Whatever the cause i hope it is resolved soon. Also, i had to email like 14 times. Lol. So just keep the faith and as always may the force be with you.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12054 on: July 14, 2020, 02:19:38 PM »

So happy to read from all of you which got their lightsabers - just read the last ~15 pages and the exitement is a good one to share Cheesy
Also I like very much the respect and joy which are shared here - feels good, so thank you for that!
And for now I want to order at least one more saber as a present and one for me ... the struggle is real! Cheesy

As for me I sent the third mail today (of cource in a polite way and it's always one week between them) and I'm still hoping that my order can be switched before sending it out the wrong way. But I guess we will see!

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12055 on: July 14, 2020, 02:44:28 PM »

So happy to read from all of you which got their lightsabers - just read the last ~15 pages and the exitement is a good one to share Cheesy
Also I like very much the respect and joy which are shared here - feels good, so thank you for that!
And for now I want to order at least one more saber as a present and one for me ... the struggle is real! Cheesy

As for me I sent the third mail today (of cource in a polite way and it's always one week between them) and I'm still hoping that my order can be switched before sending it out the wrong way. But I guess we will see!

Once a week sounds about right.  My advice would be to put " ORDER #XXXXXX ADJUSTMENT REQUEST" or something as your subject. 

And yeah, the excitement is palpable, isn't it?   Grin

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Kyson
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12056 on: July 14, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »

So i am doing my best to be calm patient and polite about waiting for my order as this is a rather rough year to put it mildly but after 3 months (order places may the fourth) I expected something, no changed to my order at all just listed as “processing”. I got an email a few weeks back asking if i had received my order while it is still just “processing” when I check the order on my account and no emails I have sent have gotten any sort of response from them.
Anyone else having this issue? If its more than just me I understand it more as again its a rough year but it is still just a little difficult waiting so long while feeling a little ignored

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12057 on: July 14, 2020, 05:02:39 PM »

Many people here have been waiting more than usual, and some are still waiting. =/

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12058 on: July 14, 2020, 05:09:40 PM »

That was a 3rd party email you received from the company that does the customer review surveys, unfortunately; a lot of people have gotten that, usually around the 4th week since US is giving an estimated processing time of 3-4 weeks.  Sometimes they can hold to that, depending on very specific circumstances, but lately it's been an average of 6-8 weeks for everyone, some people are going beyond that.  It's frustrating, yes, but unfortunately it seems to be a Sign O' The Times.

They are getting orders out, though; if you look around this particular thread, you'll see that.  Everyone just has to play the waiting game, but when your order is ready to ship out, US will send out the tracking information themselves.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12059 on: July 14, 2020, 05:29:53 PM »

Three weeks today for my second order.  I figure I've got another 3 weeks to go, unless I end up pleasantly surprised.   After that, I'll start some inquiries to see what's up.

First order is officially on the move: it left the FedEx station in Houston at 12:47 this morning, arrived at the station in Cypress, TX at 4:08 this morning and left there a little after 12 noon.  So exciting....

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: