Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151172 times)
hutchasp
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12180 on: July 17, 2020, 04:46:05 PM »

Just received an update on the sabers I ordered the first of may. Looks like its now a 4-5 week wait for the Fallen Black, The Empress Black, and the Graflex SE.  Here are the options that was given to me.

Fallen alternate options:

1. We can change the hilt to an Azure Fallen (Blue) or the Crimson Fallen (Red) with all other options on your order the same and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.
2. We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Fallen hilts back in stock in 4 - 5 weeks.

Empress alternate options:

1. We can change the hilt to an Azure Empress (Blue) or the Crimson Empress (Red) with all other options on your order the same and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.
2. We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Empress hilts back in stock in 4 - 5 weeks.

Graflex SE alternate options:

1. We can change the hilt to an Dark Graflex (with all other options on your order the same) and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.
2. We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Graflex SE hilts back in stock in 4 - 5 weeks.

I hope this helps.

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #12181 on: July 17, 2020, 05:04:50 PM »

Just received an update on the sabers I ordered the first of may. Looks like its now a 4-5 week wait for the Fallen Black, The Empress Black, and the Graflex SE.  Here are the options that was given to me.

Fallen alternate options:

1. We can change the hilt to an Azure Fallen (Blue) or the Crimson Fallen (Red) with all other options on your order the same and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.
2. We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Fallen hilts back in stock in 4 - 5 weeks.

Empress alternate options:

1. We can change the hilt to an Azure Empress (Blue) or the Crimson Empress (Red) with all other options on your order the same and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.
2. We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Empress hilts back in stock in 4 - 5 weeks.

1. We can change the hilt to an Dark Graflex (with all other options on your order the same) and get this order fabricated and shipped out for you ASAP.
2. We can hold your order with no changes and get this shipped out to you when we have the Graflex SE hilts back in stock in 4 - 5 weeks.

I hope this helps.

I opted to change mine for Azure Fallen. I waited a little over 8 weeks. Once I changed it shipped in two days. I will be getting it by 430pm today. It is currently 12:00pm. My patience has abandoned me. Walls are thin, halls seem long. There is no hope, only an empty doorstep. I fear I may not survive the temptation. The dark side of the force calls to me. Please send help

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12182 on: July 17, 2020, 05:20:11 PM »

Sit and meditate you must...Patients learn you will

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12183 on: July 17, 2020, 05:53:00 PM »

I opted to change mine for Azure Fallen. I waited a little over 8 weeks. Once I changed it shipped in two days. I will be getting it by 430pm today. It is currently 12:00pm. My patience has abandoned me. Walls are thin, halls seem long. There is no hope, only an empty doorstep. I fear I may not survive the temptation. The dark side of the force calls to me. Please send help
Mine was delivered when I was halfway across the country. I kept pulling up the security camera footage of my living room to look at the box.  I understand your pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12184 on: July 17, 2020, 06:13:23 PM »

Eh, you guys have it easy; I can't even open the box until tomorrow at the earliest, and even then, I have to stash them for the next several months until Christmas!  Can you imagine the kind of mental anguish I'm gonna be going through??   Cheesy

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #12185 on: July 17, 2020, 07:39:16 PM »

Eh, you guys have it easy; I can't even open the box until tomorrow at the earliest, and even then, I have to stash them for the next several months until Christmas!  Can you imagine the kind of mental anguish I'm gonna be going through??   Cheesy
Stash one in your closet and go look at it all Gollum-like.  “My Preciousssss”

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12186 on: July 17, 2020, 07:42:59 PM »

Stash one in your closet and go look at it all Gollum-like.  “My Preciousssss”

That thought had crossed my mind!   

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #12187 on: July 17, 2020, 08:01:53 PM »

That thought had crossed my mind! 
I brought mine to work with me today since I didn’t get to really play around with it yesterday. So I can just go to my office pick it up and smile.  Plus about four of my coworkers now want one.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12188 on: July 17, 2020, 08:24:54 PM »

Well after 9 weeks and two days on my Dominicide order, I finally got something from CS. I don't plan on changing this order as I have known they were out of stock.

My problem is this email neglects to tell me what is going on with the Phantom Initiate V4 I ordered 11 weeks ago today. I rather have information on that hilt because I have seen people getting Initiate V4s as grab bags and mystery boxes.

"We have been experiencing a higher than expected order volume and ran into a temporary stock issue on the Dominicide hilts but we expect to have them available soon. In an effort to avoid further delay, you can change to a similar hilt and get this order fabricated right away. Please let me know if this option works for you and we can get that taken of for you."

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12189 on: July 17, 2020, 08:39:16 PM »

Nonsense, you do not need any help. Embrace the power of the dark side and take your rightful place among the Sith.

I finally heard back from a CSA today, he again apologized for the delay in my order and said that they are having a temporary stock shortage with my hilt (which is what I had figured once everyone else on here was being told. He said that they are getting smaller shipments in weekly and that he'll get back to me on Weds when they get their next shipment in.

Not what I was hoping to hear, but not unexpected.

I guess the two sabers that I'll be getting Monday from elsewhere will have to suffice in the meantime

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12190 on: July 17, 2020, 09:03:40 PM »

I have a feeling I'm going to run into the same problem with the Dominix I'm waiting on; shortage of hilt/parts.  As much as I'd love to know, I'm only at 3 and a half weeks, so I'm trying to ignore my impulses and not send off an email yet. But man, it's hard, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12191 on: July 17, 2020, 09:12:58 PM »

Yeah, I hope not. It kind of sucks. I ordered a Dark Sentinel LE V5 for my Sith cosplay. Chose that one because it is more or less exactly what I had designed (aside from a few minor details) when I was creating the character. I hope that the wait isn't too long or that they make me change it...if that's the case I'll just cancel outright. Not really interested in any other hilt.

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12192 on: July 17, 2020, 09:16:59 PM »

Thanks for sharing this! I also ordered a Graflex SE (together with other sabers) and this is the one which I made a mistake in the initial order. But if it takes so long until the hilts are back in stock maybe it can be changed for good.

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12193 on: July 17, 2020, 09:34:55 PM »

I wish there was a way to get live inventory availability instead of ordering then waiting several weeks to only to learn its out of stock and either change order or wait longer

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12194 on: July 17, 2020, 09:35:41 PM »

I have a feeling I'm going to run into the same problem with the Dominix I'm waiting on; shortage of hilt/parts.  As much as I'd love to know, I'm only at 3 and a half weeks, so I'm trying to ignore my impulses and not send off an email yet. But man, it's hard, LOL.

God, I'm pathetic.....i gave into the temptation and sent an email.  

I don't plan on hounding them, but I just wanted to try my luck.  You never know if you dont try....

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: