Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151509 times)
Iwantmysaberplease
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12375 on: July 24, 2020, 12:25:14 PM »

My order from 5/1 is still not shipped. Pretty frustrated, but this thread does give me some hope. I will be patient for a while longer. It is frustrating i haven't heard anything from anyone the emails I have sent, but Im glad it is not only me.

Only thing that really bugs me is the fact they are sending me emails advertising their new deals and sales.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12376 on: July 24, 2020, 12:33:47 PM »

My order from 5/1 is still not shipped. Pretty frustrated, but this thread does give me some hope. I will be patient for a while longer. It is frustrating i haven't heard anything from anyone the emails I have sent, but Im glad it is not only me.

Only thing that really bugs me is the fact they are sending me emails advertising their new deals and sales.

Hope is always good these days.   It'll get shipped; quite a few May orders seem to be getting filled recently, so it's only a matter of time. And yeah, it would be helpful if those sales did get postponed, but...eh.  It is what it is, I guess.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

ProtechOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Without Shadow, how do we define the light?

« Reply #12377 on: July 24, 2020, 02:56:26 PM »

Hi all,

Just got word that my Graflex CE will be delayed 3-5 additional weeks (ordered june 15) 😭

I'm an adult, why is this wait/anticipation so hard??!!

This is worse than waiting for Christmas as a kid!!
Lol

Anyways, much love, stay safe and healthy!

Foolish Grey's,
What would the universe look like if the living Force ever achieved their precious balance? Would we even want to live in such a place?

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12378 on: July 24, 2020, 05:16:26 PM »

Well. I’ve been getting regular emails now from customer service. Woohoo! Turns out my saber I ordered is fully out of stock and won’t be in stock for a while. But she told me they have a Fallen LE premium sound saber set aside for me if I want to upgrade so I bit the bullet and it should ship out shortly.
You’re gonna love The Fallen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12379 on: July 24, 2020, 08:02:39 PM »

My orders from 5/1 and 5/13 haven't been shipped yet either.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12380 on: July 24, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »

Nice choice.  I'm also waiting on Fulcrum and Lost Grey, but I decided to go with the season 7 Tri Arctic Blue.  Ahsoka is also my favourite Jedi, but I was somewhat older when Clone Wars started. Maybe I should have sprung for the top of the line with colour changing to get both but this is my first saber purchase and didn't want to spent that much.

Exactly the same for me! Smiley I could imagine that there are a lot of requests for them right now because the last season just aired... I'm really exited to get them, just as I am for the Graflex. And as I'm waiting I work on both of those cosplays simultaneously Cheesy

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12381 on: July 24, 2020, 09:22:24 PM »

Well. I’ve been getting regular emails now from customer service. Woohoo! Turns out my saber I ordered is fully out of stock and won’t be in stock for a while. But she told me they have a Fallen LE premium sound saber set aside for me if I want to upgrade so I bit the bullet and it should ship out shortly.

See, this is what's upsetting and why I'm glad I filed that claim with my cc weeks ago. I've emailed them 4 times over the course of 5 weeks asking about my order (Fallen LE, obisidian sound) and have yet to receive a reply.

Good for you though. Looking forward to some pics/vids.

ShadowofArbacas
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #12382 on: July 24, 2020, 09:23:23 PM »

Oh boy.... I gave in to temptation and bought another saber before my first 1 from June even arrives lol. Got a Fallen LE premium sound guardian blue and now a Dark Mantis with claws in blazing red inbound.... Both sides of the force secured

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #12383 on: July 24, 2020, 09:31:00 PM »

Well. I did it. I just ordered another ultrasaber! I knew I would, but was just not sure WHEN I was going to, but... we have plans to go to WDW soon and were going to build sabers there.

And thanks to COVID, that is something they are not doing right now. Actually a blessing in disguise, really - it was more for the “experience”. I’m not crazy over the saber choices.

So, I put that $200 plus a little extra toward an Initiate LE v5 Basic sound saber. Hot pink 36” blade. FOC. Orange Illuminated Silver AV Switch.

... definitely not a saber I’d get at WDW.

With 10% off and point redemption, I got it right at $254 so JUST enough for a summer raffle entry, too!

Now... the waiting game begins.....  Grin

~ Cym 🐉

“I like to experience life in all its agonizing glory...”

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12384 on: July 24, 2020, 10:08:11 PM »

Exactly the same for me! Smiley I could imagine that there are a lot of requests for them right now because the last season just aired... I'm really exited to get them, just as I am for the Graflex. And as I'm waiting I work on both of those cosplays simultaneously Cheesy

You will have to post the full cosplay set when your done.

I got a reply from US and the Lost Grey and Fulcrum are current 3-6 weeks out while new hilts are machined.  They offered to swap for alternatives but I ordered what I want.  If I wanted something else I would have ordered that.  I'm fine with this wait.  It's just good to have a time frame.  Hope this helps others with these hilts in their orders.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12385 on: July 25, 2020, 01:00:14 AM »

You will have to post the full cosplay set when your done.

I got a reply from US and the Lost Grey and Fulcrum are current 3-6 weeks out while new hilts are machined.  They offered to swap for alternatives but I ordered what I want.  If I wanted something else I would have ordered that.  I'm fine with this wait.  It's just good to have a time frame.  Hope this helps others with these hilts in their orders.

Here's hoping your wait time is closer to 3 weeks.  Those two really are a fine pair of beauties.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #12386 on: July 25, 2020, 01:08:23 AM »

Does anyone know if the Empress is currently out of stock .

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12387 on: July 25, 2020, 01:27:43 AM »

Here's hoping your wait time is closer to 3 weeks.  Those two really are a fine pair of beauties.

That would be nice.  My CS rep said I can check in weekly if I'd like as they usually get the list of what's coming in each Wednesday (and in smaller batches then they would prefer but what ya gonna do when the apocalypse is on your doorstep).  I won't bother her that often.  Maybe in 3 weeks.

I have to say, when you do get a rep, they are so incredibly nice and helpful (well mine has been).  I feel for the guys (and gals) still with no contact.  That's really hard.

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #12388 on: July 25, 2020, 02:05:26 AM »

Does anyone know if the Empress is currently out of stock .
Yeah I was just informed the empress and graflex se were out of stock and they also said my order would be processed in 3-4 weeks 🙂

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12389 on: July 25, 2020, 02:27:56 AM »

Yeah I was just informed the empress and graflex se were out of stock and they also said my order would be processed in 3-4 weeks 🙂

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Find things to do to keep yourself busy, that time will fly by faster than you think.   

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: