Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 843 844 [845] 846 847 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151505 times)
DetCochran
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12660 on: August 10, 2020, 09:55:44 PM »

I am glad I found this forum.  I feel a LITTLE better knowing I should eventually get my son's saber.  I hate knowing it may still take a lot longer before it gets here.  i have emailed and called and so far have not had a response from them. 

There has to be another company he can order from.  If there is, I am sure he will find it.  I just don't know if he will spend his money on this company again or not.  Guess will wait and see if he thinks it is worth waiting many months for his saber.

Like others, I am getting very irritated with all the sales emails when he has not received his purchase.  I know I can (and will) opt out of them... it is just the fact they are pushing and pushing sales and can't complete the orders they already have. 

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12661 on: August 11, 2020, 12:28:08 AM »

Heard back from Dannielle, got confirmation of the 20% off coupon, and verification that they'll ship the Dominix out as soon as tbey can.  No word on the Princess, yet.  So now, it's a waiting game, times two.

Glad you got an update. Still haven't heard back from Brent on the update that he promised me 3 weeks ago. I emailed the general email account again last week, still haven't heard anything. Sadly, after this I think that US has lost my business going forward. I'll probably stick around here because I like the community here, but I can't see myself giving this company my money again after this mess.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12662 on: August 11, 2020, 02:21:31 PM »

I am glad I found this forum.  I feel a LITTLE better knowing I should eventually get my son's saber.  I hate knowing it may still take a lot longer before it gets here.  i have emailed and called and so far have not had a response from them. 

There has to be another company he can order from.  If there is, I am sure he will find it.  I just don't know if he will spend his money on this company again or not.  Guess will wait and see if he thinks it is worth waiting many months for his saber.

Like others, I am getting very irritated with all the sales emails when he has not received his purchase.  I know I can (and will) opt out of them... it is just the fact they are pushing and pushing sales and can't complete the orders they already have. 
I'm sure other companies are suffering the same set backs. After collecting for 6 years I've never been disappointed with US. Yes on rare occasions there has been the odd oops, but they always fix it, and promptly. I've dealt with other saber smiths. One in particular has issues with delivering what was promised, delivering in a timely fashion, and charges more for lesser quality.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12663 on: August 11, 2020, 02:30:01 PM »

Glad you got an update. Still haven't heard back from Brent on the update that he promised me 3 weeks ago. I emailed the general email account again last week, still haven't heard anything. Sadly, after this I think that US has lost my business going forward. I'll probably stick around here because I like the community here, but I can't see myself giving this company my money again after this mess.

Okay, I know I've been singing the company's praises, but I can't defend that.  Not about the general email, I know that's a crap shoot...but for that guy, Brent, to leave you hanging for three weeks straight after he told you he'd get back to you?  Unless he's on a severe sick leave or is no longer working there, there's no excusing that.  Even if he has no news, he should at least be checking in.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #12664 on: August 11, 2020, 03:19:06 PM »

Update-no-update: still nothing, I've lost count to the number but I'm 0 for
  • in terms of responding to my 5/17 order.  2 parts and 1 MB... I thought I'd get it in time for my birthday next week, but that's looking highly unlikely.

On the plus side, with corona the way it is, I wouldn't be showing them off at any bday get-togethers anyway, so it's all good.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12665 on: August 11, 2020, 03:33:39 PM »

Update-no-update: still nothing, I've lost count to the number but I'm 0 for
  • in terms of responding to my 5/17 order.  2 parts and 1 MB... I thought I'd get it in time for my birthday next week, but that's looking highly unlikely.

On the plus side, with corona the way it is, I wouldn't be showing them off at any bday get-togethers anyway, so it's all good.
Yeah that. No cons either. 2020 sux. Can I get a mulligan?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12666 on: August 11, 2020, 06:42:09 PM »

Yeah that. No cons either. 2020 sux. Can I get a mulligan?
I have gone to 15 of the past 21 San Diego Comic Cons, missing years only due to the switch to a lottery ticket system, and now COVID-19. At least my tix from this year transfer to next.... assuming it's safe to have a million people crowding downtown San Diego by then...

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12667 on: August 11, 2020, 07:28:34 PM »

I have gone to 15 of the past 21 San Diego Comic Cons, missing years only due to the switch to a lottery ticket system, and now COVID-19. At least my tix from this year transfer to next.... assuming it's safe to have a million people crowding downtown San Diego by then...
If this farce isn't done by 2021, Ima riot.

I've always want to hit SDCC. It is nerd Mecca.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12668 on: August 11, 2020, 07:45:14 PM »

Boy, did I just torture myself....for the fun of it, I went on the website to put together a Diamond configuration on a Dominicide, along with two Manticore emitters, just to see what the cost would be, no intention to buy.  Well, when you account for the points I've accumulated, plus the 20% off code I've got, and suddenly the damn thing is affordable.

OH THE AGONY!!!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12669 on: August 11, 2020, 07:54:22 PM »

Boy, did I just torture myself....for the fun of it, I went on the website to put together a Diamond configuration on a Dominicide, along with two Manticore emitters, just to see what the cost would be, no intention to buy.  Well, when you account for the points I've accumulated, plus the 20% off code I've got, and suddenly the damn thing is affordable.

OH THE AGONY!!!

Sig by For Tyeth

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12670 on: August 11, 2020, 08:04:51 PM »

Not now, but after the holidays, I just might!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

EagleSentinel97
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12671 on: August 11, 2020, 08:54:30 PM »

Hi!

I've got bad news today.

Well, this week is my 9 week waiting for my saber, and today I've recieved an e-mail from US telling me that because I'm from mexico they can only accept pays via PayPal, I paid trough credit card, and my order has been cancelled. Sad

Don't get me wrong, they told me that they will refund the 100% of the money, but my question is; How long does it takes to be reflected? anyone knows? and... is it worthy to make another order (now paying via PayPal) will I have to wait again 4+ weeks?

they also say that they will be able to proceed with processing my order if I do the right payment method.

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12672 on: August 11, 2020, 08:58:55 PM »

Hi!

I've got bad news today.

Well, this week is my 9 week waiting for my saber, and today I've recieved an e-mail from US telling me that because I'm from mexico they can only accept pays via PayPal, I paid trough credit card, and my order has been cancelled. Sad

Don't get me wrong, they told me that they will refund the 100% of the money, but my question is; How long does it takes to be reflected? anyone knows? and... is it worthy to make another order (now paying via PayPal) will I have to wait again 4+ weeks?

they also say that they will be able to proceed with processing my order if I do the right payment method.
Sounds like if you switch to PayPal your order will be completed immediately. I’d just reach out to them to clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #12673 on: August 11, 2020, 09:02:25 PM »

Hi!

I've got bad news today.

What EagleSentinel97 said, reach out to them for sure and I can't imagine that if you switch to paying with Paypal that you'll have to wait weeks for a new, separate order to be put together a second time. Though, it is a bit silly it took 9 weeks for them to find out that you paid in a method they didn't support.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12674 on: August 12, 2020, 12:49:18 AM »

Okay, I know I've been singing the company's praises, but I can't defend that.  Not about the general email, I know that's a crap shoot...but for that guy, Brent, to leave you hanging for three weeks straight after he told you he'd get back to you?  Unless he's on a severe sick leave or is no longer working there, there's no excusing that.  Even if he has no news, he should at least be checking in.

Yeah, I agree. I'm about to shoot them another email since I've still heard nothing after going back to the general email. It's the lack of communication that's bugging me. I can wait for the saber. It's something that I want for Halloween/cons to really complete my costume. Hell, if for some reason it's not available for me to use for this Halloween, it's ok, I've got a backup plan. But the thing is, they took my money, and have effectively ghosted me. Definitely unprofessional on the individual employee's part, and a bad look on the business.

Pages: 1 ... 843 844 [845] 846 847 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: