Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142615 times)
vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13350 on: November 10, 2020, 03:31:27 PM »

USPS? Sad
Even with free shipping promotions, i now choose to pay for FedEx.

Yeah, I went based off the first order I did. Which worked fine and delivered speedy with USPS. Now mine is all FUBAR.
From delivery on 11/9/2020 by 9PM to "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

Awesome  Cry

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13351 on: November 10, 2020, 03:41:22 PM »

Yeah, I went based off the first order I did. Which worked fine and delivered speedy with USPS. Now mine is all FUBAR.
From delivery on 11/9/2020 by 9PM to "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

Awesome  Cry
I feel for you - hang in there. 
My delivery by USPS from UltraSabers was not the problem - it was subsequent delivery experiences that made me choose rather to pay.  Along with the lack of reliable tracking. 
USPS is still too 'low tech' for me - feel like i often say "well, its in the system...but not sure where exactly that may be..."
They get it to you but it's not quick Smiley

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13352 on: November 10, 2020, 03:52:20 PM »

I feel for you - hang in there. 
My delivery by USPS from UltraSabers was not the problem - it was subsequent delivery experiences that made me choose rather to pay.  Along with the lack of reliable tracking. 
USPS is still too 'low tech' for me - feel like i often say "well, its in the system...but not sure where exactly that may be..."
They get it to you but it's not quick Smiley
It seems like USPS went from free detailed tracking to pay us and we can provide detailed tracking for this one package, for a fee.

Ordered and waiting:

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Random Initiate

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13353 on: November 11, 2020, 03:48:39 PM »

FEDEX is teasing me.  I had an original arrival date for Monday the 9th.  Then, it was yesterday.  Late yesterday, it changed to today. In the meantime, it has been in the Sun Valley distribution facility, about 20 miles from here.  JUST GET IT ON A TRUCK!  Heck, I’ll even meet it halfway.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Punch it!

« Reply #13354 on: November 12, 2020, 12:07:51 AM »

FEDEX is teasing me.  I had an original arrival date for Monday the 9th.  Then, it was yesterday.  Late yesterday, it changed to today. In the meantime, it has been in the Sun Valley distribution facility, about 20 miles from here.  JUST GET IT ON A TRUCK!  Heck, I’ll even meet it halfway.
And, today, I get a text that it is now TOMORROW.  I can’t talk to a human when I call FEDEX.  So, I wait....

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13355 on: November 12, 2020, 01:43:29 PM »

It seems like USPS went from free detailed tracking to pay us and we can provide detailed tracking for this one package, for a fee.

Got an update to be delivered today and already out for delivery! I'll try to get some pictures uploaded.

Ordered and waiting:

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Random Initiate

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Punch it!

« Reply #13356 on: November 12, 2020, 03:26:50 PM »

And, today, I get a text that it is now TOMORROW.  I can’t talk to a human when I call FEDEX.  So, I wait....
My text message, this morning, says it is now on the truck and will be heading to its “undisclosed location” (a local Walgreen’s). Stay tuned.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13357 on: November 12, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »

I know what you mean...it seems silly to wait at times when it is so close.
I live about 1 hr drive from where these things start so the whole delivery thing is almost inconvenient :-P

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13358 on: November 12, 2020, 09:57:09 PM »

They came in!

Ordered and waiting:

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Random Initiate

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #13359 on: November 12, 2020, 11:05:57 PM »

They came in!

Woohooooo!!  Congrats, Vic!  They look beautiful.  I got almost the same thing, even the same model of the Initiate!  I really like the Initiate V3, and it has a lot of good space to customize it with leather and things.  The Fallen LE is a beauty, and that green color really sets it off!

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13360 on: November 12, 2020, 11:25:18 PM »

Woohooooo!!  Congrats, Vic!  They look beautiful.  I got almost the same thing, even the same model of the Initiate!  I really like the Initiate V3, and it has a lot of good space to customize it with leather and things.  The Fallen LE is a beauty, and that green color really sets it off!
Thanks! I picked out everything about the Fallen LE. I love it. The Initiate V3 was the free with purchase one. It's cool. I need to look at upgrading to add sound, but I like it.
Both feel excellent in my hands. My only issue with the Fallen is the button placement to turn it on. It feels too low, but it is still a cool saber.

Ordered and waiting:

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Random Initiate

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13361 on: November 12, 2020, 11:26:32 PM »

They came in!
Congrats!   Grin

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13362 on: November 12, 2020, 11:30:23 PM »

My only issue with the Fallen is the button placement to turn it on. It feels too low, but it is still a cool saber.
Agreed!  This seems to be standard switch placement on most models.  I was hoping to get an empty hilt with no holes in the grip for just that reason but customer service answered in the negative.  I really haven't given up...just waiting until i can find Emory and ask him directly to make it happen Wink

Did you happen to get a recharge port?

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13363 on: November 12, 2020, 11:31:16 PM »

Agreed!  This seems to be standard switch placement on most models.  I was hoping to get an empty hilt with no holes in the grip for just that reason but customer service answered in the negative.  I really haven't given up...just waiting until i can find Emory and ask him directly to make it happen Wink

Did you happen to get a recharge port?
I did not get the recharge port. I see now (after the fact) where it would probably be beneficial to have it.

Ordered and waiting:

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Random Initiate

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Punch it!

« Reply #13364 on: November 13, 2020, 03:55:33 AM »

My Fallen LE came in!  I had about 10 minutes to unbox it and check it out before I had to go back to work.  Unfortunately, it was missing the Covertec Wheel, or else I would have snapped a couple of pics.  I sent them an email a few minutes ago, and once I get a replacement, I will take some pictures.  I will say, it looks and sounds great, even with the Obsidian Lite.  I took the pommel off and pulled the battery pack down, but  the batteries are wrapped in black tape.  Am I supposed to remove the tape and just use the Velcro strap to hold the rechargeables in place?

Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: