Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152082 times)
nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13365 on: November 13, 2020, 03:03:34 PM »

My Fallen LE came in!  I had about 10 minutes to unbox it and check it out before I had to go back to work.  Unfortunately, it was missing the Covertec Wheel, or else I would have snapped a couple of pics.  I sent them an email a few minutes ago, and once I get a replacement, I will take some pictures.  I will say, it looks and sounds great, even with the Obsidian Lite.  I took the pommel off and pulled the battery pack down, but  the batteries are wrapped in black tape.  Am I supposed to remove the tape and just use the Velcro strap to hold the rechargeables in place?
First...Congratulations!  Grin

B...i recommend to take pictures anyway for your records and reference to customer service.

Finally...others may like to see the saber even without wheel in case they plan to remove and use a d-ring (somehow).

Really final...i do not know about the battery situation but i would expect you need to replace them at some point.  I do not have that set up but expect that replacing tape should be easy enough in case it is required.  **Take care not to damage the circuit board**  I'm sure others will reply with more direct answers to the battery question.

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13366 on: November 14, 2020, 01:14:05 AM »

So I just finished talking to US Customer support and they helped me change my Dominicide to a Flamberge V2. Since it will take 2-3 months before the dominicides to come back I didn't want to have to wait another 3 months. The process was very smooth and John from Customer Support was very helpful.

Now all I need is for them to assemble the Azure Mantis and Flamberge v2, both Diamond. My free initiate, mystery box, T-shirt and once they ship it it should bet here within 1-2 days.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #13367 on: November 16, 2020, 03:54:18 AM »

Still waiting on empty Lost Gray and Consular from April 10th.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #13368 on: November 16, 2020, 04:42:59 AM »

So I just finished talking to US Customer support and they helped me change my Dominicide to a Flamberge V2. Since it will take 2-3 months before the dominicides to come back I didn't want to have to wait another 3 months. The process was very smooth and John from Customer Support was very helpful.

Now all I need is for them to assemble the Azure Mantis and Flamberge v2, both Diamond. My free initiate, mystery box, T-shirt and once they ship it it should bet here within 1-2 days.

I hope you got one with a charging port because the speaker/battery tends to get stuck.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #13369 on: November 16, 2020, 04:44:34 AM »

Still waiting on empty Lost Gray and Consular from April 10th.

I'm waiting on my order from Aug. 6th. It's a dark Mantis with Consular pommel and dark War Glave emitter.

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13370 on: November 16, 2020, 09:56:35 AM »

I hope you got one with a charging port because the speaker/battery tends to get stuck.
I did not. Well, if something happens I can try to deal with it. But could you go into a little detail about the battery thing though?[

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13371 on: November 16, 2020, 04:21:54 PM »

At this point, I'm just impatiently waiting for the holidays, and not just because that's when I'll finally be able to give my kids their sabers; this has been a rough year for us, and the holidays will be bittersweet, but I have plans in mind to try and make them as good as possible, and I'm anxious to start putting those plans in motion.  I'm tired of all the crap going on in the news and whatnot, and being able to focus on decorating the house, wrapping, etc....that will all take my mind off of it. 

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13372 on: November 16, 2020, 05:44:18 PM »

First...Congratulations!  Grin

B...i recommend to take pictures anyway for your records and reference to customer service.

Finally...others may like to see the saber even without wheel in case they plan to remove and use a d-ring (somehow).

Really final...i do not know about the battery situation but i would expect you need to replace them at some point.  I do not have that set up but expect that replacing tape should be easy enough in case it is required.  **Take care not to damage the circuit board**  I'm sure others will reply with more direct answers to the battery question.
I got a quick reply from service, who asked me to take pics of both sides of the saber to show them the hole for the missing wheel. I still haven’t had time to take any real pics of the Fallen, but it is a beauty!

After I picked up and charged some AAA Nimh, I did get the black tape off the battery pack (I suspect it was just to keep the board protected during shipping).  The Velcro strap will hold the batteries in place just fine.

Did some really bad Obi-Anis and tried the windmill that the amazing Michelle C. Smith demos on YouTube.  I’m an old fat man, so I promise my windmills will never look like the amazing Michelle C. Smith’s windmills. That said, the Fallen, for its size, is remarkably light and, once you find the right balance point, it is easy to spin. I’ve been practicing for months with an old wooden katana.  It is heavier than the Fallen, so it feels very comfortable.

Pics someday, I promise.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13373 on: November 16, 2020, 05:55:48 PM »

I got a quick reply from service, who asked me to take pics of both sides of the saber to show them the hole for the missing wheel. I still haven’t had time to take any real pics of the Fallen, but it is a beauty!

After I picked up and charged some AAA Nimh, I did get the black tape off the battery pack (I suspect it was just to keep the board protected during shipping).  The Velcro strap will hold the batteries in place just fine.

Did some really bad Obi-Anis and tried the windmill that the amazing Michelle C. Smith demos on YouTube.  I’m an old fat man, so I promise my windmills will never look like the amazing Michelle C. Smith’s windmills. That said, the Fallen, for its size, is remarkably light and, once you find the right balance point, it is easy to spin. I’ve been practicing for months with an old wooden katana.  It is heavier than the Fallen, so it feels very comfortable.

Pics someday, I promise.
Oh yeah, I probably will try to apply her tutorials with the same results xD

News regarding the availability of Empresses
* With engravings : expected Nov 23rd.
* Without engravins : expected Dec 7th.

I'll wait for my perfect Empress. without engravings =p

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13374 on: November 16, 2020, 06:22:18 PM »

Annnnd, just like that, I got the following email from Laura in customer service:

“Hello Gregory,

Thank you for providing the photo. I was able to confirm the Covertec Wheel was not shipped with your order. I apologize for this oversight on your order. We will have this missing item shipped to you asap.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

- Laura
Ultrasabers Customer Service”

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13375 on: November 17, 2020, 04:21:13 PM »

At this point, I'm just impatiently waiting for the holidays, and not just because that's when I'll finally be able to give my kids their sabers; this has been a rough year for us, and the holidays will be bittersweet, but I have plans in mind to try and make them as good as possible, and I'm anxious to start putting those plans in motion.  I'm tired of all the crap going on in the news and whatnot, and being able to focus on decorating the house, wrapping, etc....that will all take my mind off of it. 
word!  we're all in this together - even if we are distant Smiley - and we have to find the joy or make it happen by force

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13376 on: November 17, 2020, 04:37:49 PM »

Annnnd, just like that, I got the following email from Laura in customer service:

“Hello Gregory,

Thank you for providing the photo. I was able to confirm the Covertec Wheel was not shipped with your order. I apologize for this oversight on your order. We will have this missing item shipped to you asap.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

- Laura
Ultrasabers Customer Service”
glad you received a quick reply and hopefully have the hex bit to screw it in Smiley

JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #13377 on: November 18, 2020, 01:08:18 AM »

Does anyone else get a little flutter in their chest when the email notification sound goes off, and eagerly wait to see if it is an order confirmation from ultrasabers?Huh Especially when I get an Ultrasabers newsletter type email and I flip out soon to realize that that is all it is. Impatient is right! Can't wait for my order!!!

MTFBWY!

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13378 on: November 18, 2020, 08:58:33 AM »

YAY!!!! I just got the tracking number for my sabers! They should be here on Wednesday or Thursday.

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #13379 on: November 18, 2020, 08:25:58 PM »

Does anyone else get a little flutter in their chest when the email notification sound goes off, and eagerly wait to see if it is an order confirmation from ultrasabers?Huh Especially when I get an Ultrasabers newsletter type email and I flip out soon to realize that that is all it is. Impatient is right! Can't wait for my order!!!

MTFBWY!

You have been waiting how long? Wink

Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: