Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Finally, I've fully embraced the Dark Side  (Read 5313 times)
Darth Azuule
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: June 10, 2014, 10:25:28 PM »

After much inner conflict I have come to realize that "Peace is a lie...there is only Passion" and that "evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak." Having finally aligned myself with the dark side I decided to find a place where I could find others like myself (aka...geek out).

Okay okay, so I recently decided I wanted a lightsaber collection and thought I'd just get a few force fx sabers. Then...I saw the light (not a reference to the light side). These sabers look amazing and I can't wait to receive my first order, an azure reaper! At any rate, I thought it might be fun to join up with other saber fanatics and learn a few things...or...a lot of things.

Peace is a lie...there is only Passion

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 10:46:04 PM »

Welcome to the forum  Smiley you chose well as we on the Dark Side have cookies and the light side doesn't  Cheesy at any rate if you have any questions just ask I'm sure someone will be able to help  Wink

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 11:46:24 PM »

Welcome to the forum!  Looking forward to seeing pics of that reaper!

Darth Azuule
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 01:11:24 AM »

Welcome to the forum  Smiley you chose well as we on the Dark Side have cookies and the light side doesn't  Cheesy at any rate if you have any questions just ask I'm sure someone will be able to help  Wink
Thanks Darth Scorpious. I'm a huge fan of cookies. Lol. I noticed a lot of people have these really cool graphics for their names (yours is red with the sith symbol and Darth Malgus). How do you make those?

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 06:58:40 AM »

Mate Welcome to the forum, and the Dark Side . . . ! Have a Dark Side point on me!  Wink  Oh!? and a Cookie!!  Grin

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 12:29:06 PM »

Thanks Darth Scorpious. I'm a huge fan of cookies. Lol. I noticed a lot of people have these really cool graphics for their names (yours is red with the sith symbol and Darth Malgus). How do you make those?

Welcome to the forums!

Click on the signature and it'll take you over to enjin.com, where you can make up your own signature.

Good choice on the Azure Reaper, by the way. I'm guessing you went for red on the blade? I don't think I've seen one of those yet, so it'd be cool if you can share some pictures when it arrives Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 12:34:12 PM »

http://www.enjin.com/swtor-signature-generator
Have a cookie and a point  Grin

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Darth Azuule
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 06:03:00 PM »

Welcome to the forums!

Click on the signature and it'll take you over to enjin.com, where you can make up your own signature.

Good choice on the Azure Reaper, by the way. I'm guessing you went for red on the blade? I don't think I've seen one of those yet, so it'd be cool if you can share some pictures when it arrives Smiley
Much thanks and appreciation James. Actually no, my characters name is derived from the word blue in Spanish (Azul) and I call myself the blue sith so the blade color I chose is Arctic Blue (although the saber is an emerald so maybe I'll take a picture with the red blade).

Darth Azuule
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 06:06:34 PM »

Thanks very much Scorpious. Hopefully it worked. Not sure if I should use the HTML or the BB code. And thanks for the cookies!! Lol

Darth Azuule
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »

Mate Welcome to the forum, and the Dark Side . . . ! Have a Dark Side point on me!  Wink  Oh!? and a Cookie!!  Grin
Yes! Much thanks Burgaar!

Darth Azuule
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 10:15:36 PM »

Just found out my Azure Reaper is on it's way!!! Yessssssss!!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 03:19:29 PM »

Awesome!  you'll love it!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Tal-Rin Onjo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

"Remember, the force will be with you. Always"

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 04:57:19 AM »

Welcome to the forums!! When that Reaper arrives don't be afraid to toss a picture of it up under the Blue Army thread in the Gallery section *hint, hint*. Bluespike will LOVE it lol!

Dominix V2 in SRD
Prophecy (Obsidian) in GB
Prophecy (stunt) in VA

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 12:58:32 PM »

That is gonna be one very blue saber! Seems like you still have some Jedi in you  Wink

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2014, 02:42:09 AM »

Welcome to the forum!  Welcome to the family!

Light side points please Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: