Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The TARDIS has arrived...  (Read 5640 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2014, 06:10:04 PM »

Thank you,it does help..I like the fact you can change fonts in these sabers...I'm hooked...

You also like the fact that you can change fonts on the forum. Tongue

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2014, 06:18:02 PM »

You also like the fact that you can change fonts on the forum. Tongue

Nice to meet you Prowl....Yes,you learn a few things when you acquire a TARDIS...lol.....I taught the Klingons about toilet paper.... Grin Grin

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 10:49:35 PM »

Nice to meet you Prowl....Yes,you learn a few things when you acquire a TARDIS...lol.....I taught the Klingons about toilet paper.... Grin Grin
Now that's a job I would not want  Wink

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »

Nice to meet you as we'll, I'm a big DW fan myself.  I cosplay as Nine and Ten at cons.

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 01:14:41 AM »

Nice to meet you as we'll, I'm a big DW fan myself.  I cosplay as Nine and Ten at cons.

I went to the Niagara Falls Comicon this year and went as the 9th...I have the perfect coat,almost identical to his..It was great there,i met Sylvester McCoy,saw Shatner,played around with the 501st....Lotta fun,that's what led me to getting my first saber... Grin  Next time,a Sith!!

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 01:23:11 AM »

Now that's a job I would not want  Wink

Someone had to show them...The tribbles were relieved!! LOL

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 03:29:29 PM »

Welcome to the fray!  At least there's plenty of room in the T.A.R.D.I.S. for your collection.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 07:24:15 PM »

I went to the Niagara Falls Comicon this year and went as the 9th...I have the perfect coat,almost identical to his..It was great there,i met Sylvester McCoy,saw Shatner,played around with the 501st....Lotta fun,that's what led me to getting my first saber... Grin  Next time,a Sith!!

I envy you the cool jacket, much closer to Nine's than mine. 

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 08:53:54 PM »

I envy you the cool jacket, much closer to Nine's than mine. 

Thanks...I found it at the Goodwill (with no liner) for $20 last summer...Not a mark on it...I just got black boots to complete it the other day....Next is a Sith outfit..... Angry Angry Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: