Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Raven in WA?  (Read 609 times)
ooby
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 05, 2015, 04:18:29 AM »

Wondering if I could request for anyone with a Raven in/around the Perth (Western Australia) area that would be willing to just let me see/hold the saber in person? Or failing that if anyone can vouch for the hilt's comfort to spin, duel with, or just generally grip? Please and thank you in advance Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 09:39:09 AM »

Wondering if I could request for anyone with a Raven in/around the Perth (Western Australia) area that would be willing to just let me see/hold the saber in person? Or failing that if anyone can vouch for the hilt's comfort to spin, duel with, or just generally grip? Please and thank you in advance Smiley

sure diddly do! If you come to the Collectorzone Toy and Hobby Fair that is held at the Craigie Leisure Centre from 9.30-2pm on Sunday June 7th I will have it there. I will be with the Rebel Legion, though dunno which costume I will wear at this point.

Alteratively I will also be at Tosche Station Collectors Fair at South Lake Leisure Centre on Sunday May 17th which runs from 1pm to 4pm, again with Rebel Legion and in my Jedi. I can make sure I bring it along.

If none of those work, I am sure we can arrange something Smiley I live South of the River.

PM me for more details Smiley oh and welcome to saberforum! Always good to see more aussies on here, especially Perthians Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: