Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1502942 times)
Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2550 on: March 12, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »

Nickel plated activation boxes that can be added to the nickel plated Graflex and Chosen One.

Light side points please

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2551 on: March 12, 2014, 02:21:14 PM »

Nickel plated activation boxes that can be added to the nickel plated Graflex and Chosen One.

Thanks Brian I was just on my way to suggest this:).
Point

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2552 on: March 12, 2014, 04:18:36 PM »

I would welcome different options for the activation box, especially something more low profile. I don't think I'll ever buy a saber with the existing design - they look quite large and elevated - and feels like they will be in the way when you want to spin/saber around. Although I must admit I'm quite obsessed with this issue - even the tiny elevation of the AV switch on my Dark Shock irks me.

Also, as discussed before, the ability to buy separate parts of a saber. I really want to have the ribbed neck extension of the Dark Arbiter but don't want to commit to buying a whole saber just for that.

Longer couplers. Maybe something like a Yari that has two male ends & holes for sound (so you don't need to buy separate couplers). On that note, a double female adapter to maximize the true potential of Frankensaber experiments.

Finally, the angled emitter of Graflex/Chosen One as a separate MHS emitter. That would sell like crazy.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2553 on: March 12, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »

Actually the current actavation box avaible doesent get in the way at all
I put one on my shock le and its quite confertable imo the covertech knob gets in the way More often so I will keep voting for d-rings

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Mr.0PT1C
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Guardian from the Corellian Jedi Order

« Reply #2554 on: March 12, 2014, 05:06:09 PM »

How about new blade plugs? ive seen some done by others that really make the saber seem like its actually a functional light saber.
I know ultrasabers can do it. they would just need to try.

Phantasm Saber Staff - GB
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[]|||[ ]||||||||||]:[||||||||||[ ]|||[]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't tell me the odds.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2555 on: March 12, 2014, 05:09:09 PM »

How about new blade plugs? ive seen some done by others that really make the saber seem like its actually a functional light saber.
I know ultrasabers can do it. they would just need to try.

They already have blade plugs available. Or do you mean a different style?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2556 on: March 12, 2014, 05:13:28 PM »

Actually the current actavation box avaible doesent get in the way at all
I put one on my shock le and its quite confertable imo the covertech knob gets in the way More often so I will keep voting for d-rings

Yeah? I don't know, man. When I use the stock emitter for my Dark Shock, the AV switch is in the way for me. Only after upgrading to War Glaive I was able to wield it with two hands properly.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Mr.0PT1C
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Guardian from the Corellian Jedi Order

« Reply #2557 on: March 12, 2014, 05:14:01 PM »

different styles and designs. and dare i say crystal plugs?
the plain ones they sell do exactly what they are meant to do but i think with the overall craftsman ship of their sabers deserves better than just plain.
know what i mean?

Phantasm Saber Staff - GB
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[]|||[ ]||||||||||]:[||||||||||[ ]|||[]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't tell me the odds.

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2558 on: March 12, 2014, 07:00:57 PM »

different styles and designs. and dare i say crystal plugs?
the plain ones they sell do exactly what they are meant to do but i think with the overall craftsman ship of their sabers deserves better than just plain.
know what i mean?

Yeah, this would be cool. I could go for new designs/ideas. Smiley

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2559 on: March 12, 2014, 07:24:49 PM »

I have alluded to this during my videos but I think a great option that needs to be added to the US line up is D-rings and a universal belt clip.  One complaint that I hear most often about the Prophecy line up is that the Covertec gets in the way of a two hand grip.  D-rings would give more options for placement than a Covetec Knob does and most of the ones I have encountered can be installed with the very same screw used to secure the Covertec.  Many of the Pommels allow for great placement of a D-ring and it would not interfere with the speaker in the slightest. 

I bought a Universal Belt Clip from a person looking to decrease their personal supplies on another forum.  It is made of metal and holds Covertec sabers in place but you don't have to squeeze or depress buttons to get the saber disconnected.  At the bottom, it has a lip that holds a D-ring and is quite well spaced to allow for easy removal of the saber but tight enough to prevent it from falling off. 

Just some more options that could be offered to customers and DIY'ers for a variety of flavors to go with the sabers. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2560 on: March 12, 2014, 11:47:53 PM »

Point for the great sig image  Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2561 on: March 14, 2014, 09:34:23 PM »

Sick custom saber@Sandman. How about static button available for regular buy? The gold on my Bellicose static button I starting to wear off finally. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2562 on: March 15, 2014, 08:08:36 AM »

Color matched AV switches! Such as Nickel and Black to match the hilt anodizing. Along with an AV style switch for stunt sabers! Gladly pay the price.

Lightside points if any are given

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #2563 on: March 15, 2014, 08:18:57 AM »

Color matched AV switches! Such as Nickel and Black to match the hilt anodizing. Along with an AV style switch for stunt sabers! Gladly pay the price.

Could be tricky on the Nickel, but I'm fairly sure I have seen the same style switch in black depending on source.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2564 on: March 15, 2014, 08:50:01 AM »

Nickel switches are already available from...those " other guy's " but I'd prefer to use US parts and not deal with other companies. A pommel or emitter? Sure those are just mhs parts but when it comes to the electronics, I'll just as soon leave it to the professional crew over at US.

Lightside points if any are given

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: