Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question on Phantasm Initiate v2?  (Read 842 times)
LilOnesCosplay
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: May 31, 2018, 02:57:35 PM »

I have this dual saber in the Guardian Blue color but I was wondering if there was a sway to make it Consular Green or just a green?
Is there away for me to ship it back to ultrasaber to get the colors switched out?
Or will the colors disks work on mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 04:30:34 PM »

There's no way to filter the color from blue to green, unfortunately.   Blue is blue.  Since its one of the basic building block colors, you can't do much to it.

To change to green you would need to swap the LEDs out.  You can send it back to US and have them change the LEDs, or you could purchase them and do it yourself.  The latter would be more cost-effective, but requires you to do the work yourself. 

But the only real option to change from blue to green is to swap out the LED modules.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 09:35:04 PM »

You can change it to green without changing the LED. Go to TCSS (we can promote them) and order a green photon blade, it turns your blue LED into a green wavelength. Now you will have to add your own film inside, but it is very cheap at a hobby store and very easy to do.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 09:41:53 PM »

You can change it to green without changing the LED. Go to TCSS (we can promote them) and order a green photon blade, it turns your blue LED into a green wavelength. Now you will have to add your own film inside, but it is very cheap at a hobby store and very easy to do.

An option I hadn't thought of.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 01:00:12 AM »

An option I hadn't thought of.  :-)
My son got a Lost Grey from a Mystery Box in AB and he wanted me to change it to green. First I was just going to change the LED by then thought of the photon blade. Just seems easy and will still have two different colors.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: