Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Decisions Decisions...  (Read 8000 times)
swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 02:22:54 AM »

personally I hate sound. its cool for about 10 min then it just gets annoying. I am excited for this new board because it looks like I would be able to have it do activation and deactivation sounds only, which would be sick. I may have to get that for my next saber.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »

Just for a Point of fact for your Obi-wan fx idea, even if you go that route you will be well over $200.  First you have to get it(about $100-120) pay for shipping(what ever that would be) and then pay for the conversion($99).  Not to mention If you want to change the blade($20-35).   I was also toying with the idea of Finally getting one with sound (because of the sale). I don't have a whole lot of Cash either.  If you get the Shock, Fire orange + Obisidian Board (sale price) and don't adjust anything else, you're looking at $200+ shipping. Plus the emitter and pommel  are TCSS MHS compatible so you can always swap them out later if you choose ,it already has the Covertec knob and it is open to any other customizations you would want to do to it(grips, O-rings, Shrouds, ETC).  That looks like the inexpensive but quality route.    Just wanted to put my two cents in.   Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »

LOL! Yes I forgot to say that....as you get more sabers your definition of "not affordable" will definitely change!  Grin

I Fully Agree With My Dark Brother Lord Kush Wink

I will tell you this Tygor, if you are looking for the most affordable way to stick in this Wonderful Hobby, YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

I started out in this hobby a couple of years back (about 6 years ago) and about a 1/3 of that time in I joined another forum, similar to this one (but not nearly as warm hearted  Undecided....... ) , anyway my point being that Ultra (the Man) , Ultrasabers, and This Community (Our Amazing Home Away From Home Here  Wink ) are the First to Truly Fight For the Saber Little Guy  Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean this with all sincerity  Smiley, this is something I fought for over the last several years, usually to a deaf audience  Undecided......, but I Promise You That Ultra Is Not Deaf  Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Far From It In Fact!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof of this, would be found in our Wonderful Beautiful Sexy New Sound Board, The Obsidian Board  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's only $75.00 bucks  Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's Brand New  Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Stay here, Learn, and in time your True Inner Sith Lord, or if you want to go the sissy way-Jedi (lol just kidding guys  Wink ) will shine through, and you will discover what Your Heart Truly Desires  Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 03:49:32 PM »

I Fully Agree With My Dark Brother Lord Kush Wink

I will tell you this Tygor, if you are looking for the most affordable way to stick in this Wonderful Hobby, YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

I started out in this hobby a couple of years back (about 6 years ago) and about a 1/3 of that time in I joined another forum, similar to this one (but not nearly as warm hearted  Undecided....... ) , anyway my point being that Ultra (the Man) , Ultrasabers, and This Community (Our Amazing Home Away From Home Here  Wink ) are the First to Truly Fight For the Saber Little Guy  Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean this with all sincerity  Smiley, this is something I fought for over the last several years, usually to a deaf audience  Undecided......, but I Promise You That Ultra Is Not Deaf  Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Far From It In Fact!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof of this, would be found in our Wonderful Beautiful Sexy New Sound Board, The Obsidian Board  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's only $75.00 bucks  Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's Brand New  Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Stay here, Learn, and in time your True Inner Sith Lord, or if you want to go the sissy way-Jedi (lol just kidding guys  Wink ) will shine through, and you will discover what Your Heart Truly Desires  Wink

^^^^THIS!!!!!!!^^^^  Listen to Lord Wraith!! He speaks much wisdom!!

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »

^^^^THIS!!!!!!!^^^^  Listen to Lord Wraith!! He speaks much wisdom!!

Thank You Lord Kush, You Are a Great Friend and Brother in Darkness  Cheesy!!!!!!!!!

oh and I forgot to say this, I am actually in the process of getting a job with Aflac selling Health Insurance lmao!!!!!!!  Wink  My Father, was a sales rep for Bristol Myres Squib for over 35 years (pharmaceutical sales), guess it kind of runs in the blood  Grin

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Tygor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 02:10:29 PM »

Thank You Lord Kush, You Are a Great Friend and Brother in Darkness  Cheesy!!!!!!!!!

oh and I forgot to say this, I am actually in the process of getting a job with Aflac selling Health Insurance lmao!!!!!!!  Wink  My Father, was a sales rep for Bristol Myres Squib for over 35 years (pharmaceutical sales), guess it kind of runs in the blood  Grin

Haha well keep it up.

By the way, I am and will always be a Jedi and I am glad to have found peace with you as well as Kush. 

darth vulkaan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

dark side points please!

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 02:05:41 AM »

actually with the prophecy being on sale and ultrasabers custom saber operations opening soon, you should be able to a prophecy with sound for a fairly inexpensive price

We are but shadow's of the force.  We must destroy the light if there is to be complete darkness.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 05:26:03 AM »

Haha well keep it up.

By the way, I am and will always be a Jedi and I am glad to have found peace with you as well as Kush. 

We are as well  Wink (pay no attention, as Myself and Lord Kush, give you subtle pushes in the "right direction" to put you on the pathway to the Dark Side Muhaahahaaaha..............) ahem....... sorry folks  Wink had a little megalomaniac moment  Grin

Vetinari
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 10:21:14 PM »

Random interlude - one of the lectures at the Chemistry department at my university is called the Bristol Myers Squibb! Wow! (The others are the Wolfson and one I can't remember... Probably something to do with Unilever though...)

War Glaive - Guardian Blue
Liberator - Fire Orange
Prophecy - Adegan Silver
Asajj Ventress Force FX

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 01:19:08 AM »

Even though the sale is on until Jun 26, you know what you can "afford" to do.  Me personaliy, got to have the wosh wosh-clash.  Plus deciding between jedi or sith, the Force will guide you to the right conclusion.

"Go Gray (Jedi)", the best of both worlds...

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 06:12:08 AM »

Even though the sale is on until Jun 26, you know what you can "afford" to do.  Me personaliy, got to have the wosh wosh-clash.  Plus deciding between jedi or sith, the Force will guide you to the right conclusion.

"Go Gray (Jedi)", the best of both worlds...

Sure if you want neither cookies, nor milk................ lol jk  Wink

@ to Vetinari:  yeah.... I'm not surprised, Bristol has been around for some time.......... another big Pharm company name you'll probably see is MERC, they were My Father's biggest competitors

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: