Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1274445 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2865 on: June 27, 2018, 03:04:15 PM »

There is not enough caffeine in the Galaxy to deal with you right now. Get away from my throne and don't make me Force choke you into silence.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2866 on: June 27, 2018, 07:06:45 PM »

Get out of my throne room before I Force tickle you into submission. Sweep up before you leave. Thanks.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2867 on: June 27, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »

He never seems to shut up.  Tongue

Lol

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2868 on: June 28, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »

Get out of my throne room!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2869 on: June 28, 2018, 01:00:16 AM »

Yada, yada, yada. You keep talking yet nothing of import is being said.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2870 on: June 28, 2018, 03:10:32 AM »

Oh, my bad. What were you saying that was so important? GET!!!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2871 on: June 28, 2018, 03:25:42 AM »

Also, I don't have the greatest grammar and I make plenty of spelling mistakes, but I would expect them to be scrutinized here more than anywhere else. I was going to let it slide but I can't help myself. You want me say something of "IMPORT"? No problem. I would like to IMPORT a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Nismo from Japan.
There. Feel better? Wink

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2872 on: June 28, 2018, 11:58:37 AM »

Also, I don't have the greatest grammar and I make plenty of spelling mistakes, but I would expect them to be scrutinized here more than anywhere else. I was going to let it slide but I can't help myself. You want me say something of "IMPORT"? No problem. I would like to IMPORT a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Nismo from Japan.
There. Feel better? Wink

noun |ˈimˌpôrt|
2 [in singular] the meaning or significance of something, especially when not directly stated: the import of her message is clear.
• great significance; importance: pronouncements of world-shaking import.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2873 on: June 28, 2018, 05:14:19 PM »

noun |ˈimˌpôrt|
2 [in singular] the meaning or significance of something, especially when not directly stated: the import of her message is clear.
• great significance; importance: pronouncements of world-shaking import.

Haha! I made you cut and paste stuff!
You also didn't notice the cave man like way I asked something in my message. For shame.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2874 on: June 28, 2018, 05:53:41 PM »

Haha! I made you cut and paste stuff!
You also didn't notice the cave man like way I asked something in my message. For shame.
I noticed, I chose not to answer a few things.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2875 on: June 28, 2018, 06:27:57 PM »

I noticed, I chose not to answer a few things.

Sure. Roll Eyes

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2876 on: June 28, 2018, 09:57:51 PM »

This is to no one in particular.
Life sucks. I'm over it. I've been over it since I was 5. blah blah blah.  I'm homeless. Suicide is next. Not the botched attempts Ive made before where I let someone find me before bleeding out. I have a giant bottle of prescription sleeping pills and a razor blade and a I might be able to get a gun in a day or two, which would be like an off switch, and that's about all I need besides being deep in the redwoods. Enjoy your throne (whoever ends up with it, hopefully Illyiss or Logos and LAK). I had quit drinking for quite a while, but I have started again and see no reason to stop. I'm sober at the moment, so don't mistake this for drunken nonsense. I've really enjoyed being here on this forum. Thanks everyone. Peace.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2877 on: June 29, 2018, 12:10:23 PM »

There. Feel better? Wink

Haha, you and I both, Silenoz.  You and I both.  I just want an R34 GTR in the Midnight Purple color

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2878 on: June 30, 2018, 11:24:32 PM »

Still alive for some reason.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2879 on: July 02, 2018, 12:31:57 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: