Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 650242 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2850 on: May 31, 2017, 04:09:58 AM »

Double tank teams are the poo, I envy your team!

Reason I'm trying this is because I've come up against a couple 'all dps' teams aimed at wiping you out before you get to do much.  While it's not a style I like, I wanted to see how it went.  I've been working on my mods to get more speed (which is even more essential with all dps), and though I still need more (especially Lando), it's been interesting.

Um, thanks. Eventually I want to crack top 50, but it's not a priority with my shard. Once I get to 70 it's either Zaul, Zader, Zihilus, Chaze, or super rebel teams with fast ST Han's that basically wipe me before I can do anything. There's a few Zody's and ZPhasma's too, with their crews maxed out.

With Wedge lead Lando needs that first turn to be heavy on crits and then speed isn't as necessary cause of all the TM he gains. Getting that first turn is the trick.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2851 on: May 31, 2017, 04:47:52 AM »

What's the little golden bookmark on Han mean?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2852 on: May 31, 2017, 04:48:45 AM »

Tagged as a 'Favourite' character I believe

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2853 on: May 31, 2017, 04:59:32 AM »

Soul is correct. You can tag any character you want as a favourite. That 'golden bookmark' is all it does. Makes it a bit easier to find a specific character when you have dozens.

See that "FAVORITE" button at the bottom a little to the right of the center? Just tap it to toggle it on and off.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2854 on: May 31, 2017, 06:25:14 AM »

Soul is correct. You can tag any character you want as a favourite. That 'golden bookmark' is all it does. Makes it a bit easier to find a specific character when you have dozens.

See that "FAVORITE" button at the bottom a little to the right of the center? Just tap it to toggle it on and off.

I do see it. I saw it just a few minutes ago on my guys. That's good to know that it doesn't mean anything special.

Oh, and Soul, if you sent me an ally request, I don't think I got it. If you didn't send it, that's fine.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2855 on: May 31, 2017, 05:06:24 PM »

Um, thanks. Eventually I want to crack top 50, but it's not a priority with my shard. Once I get to 70 it's either Zaul, Zader, Zihilus, Chaze, or super rebel teams with fast ST Han's that basically wipe me before I can do anything. There's a few Zody's and ZPhasma's too, with their crews maxed out.

With Wedge lead Lando needs that first turn to be heavy on crits and then speed isn't as necessary cause of all the TM he gains. Getting that first turn is the trick.
And this is directed towards soul too. If you want a killer rebel team I can give you some suggestions. Try  Rex(L), Wedge, Biggs, Chirrut, Baze. I run that team on my alt right now and I hold top 10 on offense. Keep in mind that they are  all gear 9 among mega whales. Or go for a rogue one team with zeta jyn leader.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2856 on: May 31, 2017, 05:51:52 PM »

Here you go: 692-173-632

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2857 on: May 31, 2017, 06:28:36 PM »

I'll be sending you a request today.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2858 on: May 31, 2017, 06:28:51 PM »

Alright, you should be getting one from Ralen Yorul. Thanks.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2859 on: May 31, 2017, 07:30:10 PM »

Accepted Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2860 on: May 31, 2017, 08:45:44 PM »

So, being guild leader I need to contribute more to our heroic raids. That being said I want to make a team that can solo it so I need to gear them up. I already have Rex at G10 and I'm only one furnace away from G11 so that's the only gear from him I included. I went and added up all the gear I need to get all the other toons for this team to get to G10. It's a nightmare.

Heroic raid soloing team:
Teebo(L)
Rex
Tie Fighter Pilot
Jyn Erso
Captain Phasma

Raid gear and hard to acquire gear:
Mk 5 Fusion furnace: 4
Mk 3 Holo Projectors: 5
Mk 3 Stun Cuffs: 5
Mk 5 Stun Gun: 5
Mk 3 Carbanti : 5
Mk 5 Droid Callers: 2
Mk 7 Scanners: 1
Mk 6 Nubians: 2
Mk 2 Zaltins: 4
Mk 5 Detonator Salvage(50): 2
Mk 3 Comlink: 2
Mk 4 Comlink: 1

Alternatively I could put my G10 vader in instead of phasma and that would make this a hell of a lot easier. If you're wondering the mechanics of this team I'll give a basic breakdown. Teebo(L) let's him go into stealth almost every turn allowing him to remove 100% TM on his basic. TFP is in there to apply the unblock able tenacity down guaranteeing TM removal. Rex removes TM on his basic, Jyn's truncheon removes 100% TM. Vader would apply speed down and get a few big culling blades in. Being that the boss would be very rarely taking turns those DOT's would never go away. Once he uses it though, they are gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Uea0TKd9I&feature=youtu.be

I'll post a chart of the gear list taking phasma off since I already have vader at G100

Edit: Spelling typo.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2861 on: May 31, 2017, 09:08:01 PM »

"Once he uses it, they are gone." Are you talking about Zader using his culling blade and the DoTs go away? Not so, they all reapply. That's why pairing him with Tusken Shaman is so effective, as I learned in my last GW table.

Just youtube "Zader solo rancor," and you'll see what I'm talking about. I was likely 2-3 saber throws away from soloing an entire heroic p1 a couple days ago with Zader, Sid, RG (whose damage is squat!), EP, and Savage. DC did better than me, because his team has a few more Sith toons with higher damage output, but our common link was Zader.

If you're refering to something else being gone, well, nevermimd, carry on.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2862 on: May 31, 2017, 09:20:39 PM »

"Once he uses it, they are gone." Are you talking about Zader using his culling blade and the DoTs go away? Not so, they all reapply. That's why pairing him with Tusken Shaman is so effective, as I learned in my last GW table.

Just youtube "Zader solo rancor," and you'll see what I'm talking about. I was likely 2-3 saber throws away from soloing an entire heroic p1 a couple days ago with Zader, Sid, RG (whose damage is squat!), EP, and Savage. DC did better than me, because his team has a few more Sith toons with higher damage output, but our common link was Zader.

If you're refering to something else being gone, well, nevermimd, carry on.
Actually this is a zeta-free team. It has teebo lead do zader's bonus's are negated. Vader can be in there for the speed down for higher damage. If you want you zader team to excel remove Savage and replace him with TFP. His tenacity down on basic guarantees the DoT's applying.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2863 on: May 31, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »

And this is directed towards soul too. If you want a killer rebel team I can give you some suggestions. Try  Rex(L), Wedge, Biggs, Chirrut, Baze. I run that team on my alt right now and I hold top 10 on offense. Keep in mind that they are  all gear 9 among mega whales. Or go for a rogue one team with zeta jyn leader.

lol, okay man, I'll just dust off the Baze I have tucked away and haven't been using  Tongue Roll Eyes Cheesy
I do what I can with what I have, but I appreciate the input.  F2P player here  Smiley

edit: that's weird Taegin.  Try 513-699-646 if you still want.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2864 on: May 31, 2017, 10:20:23 PM »

lol, okay man, I'll just dust off the Baze I have tucked away and haven't been using  Tongue Roll Eyes Cheesy
I do what I can with what I have, but I appreciate the input.  F2P player here  Smiley
Hey, I'm F2P too, so I understand. Takes a lot of work to get to places. My rex is only 6* right now and he's my 2nd most powerful(versatile) toon right now. The rogue one team is very hard to gear so I most likely will leave them for a later date. Did you get R2? If you have him nihilus and chirrut, all you need to do id get and gear rex. He is extremely easy to gear and the best team right now is Rex(L), R2, Chaze, DN/GK.

Edit: Whoops I just typed "He i sextremely". I misplaced the space in between is and extremely.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: