Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 879711 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1740 on: June 02, 2018, 07:28:07 AM »

My collection in rainbow mode:

Very nice collection indeed!! I love the rainbow of colors.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1741 on: June 02, 2018, 07:18:36 PM »

one of these days I need to line mine all up for a shot.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1742 on: June 02, 2018, 09:03:04 PM »

Definitely a nice group of sabers there, Edon

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #1743 on: June 02, 2018, 09:33:17 PM »

That is one beautiful collection of sabers.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1744 on: June 03, 2018, 04:22:39 AM »

Nice collection! I have 2 questions. 1. What kind of blades are those? The colors seem to really pop. 2. If you could only keep one, which would it be?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1745 on: June 03, 2018, 04:39:45 AM »

Going from left to right:

Purple dayblade (self diffused with cellophane)
Teal dayblade (self diffused with cellophane)
US midgrade blade
Black unstable blade
Black unstable blade
US midgrade
US midgrade
US midgrade

As for which saber, that's like asking me which child I love the most, I guess I would chose my diamond equipped saber which is the azure menace due to the versatility of the controller.  However based on sentimentality my first saber, the azure reaper holds a special place in my heart.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1746 on: June 03, 2018, 04:58:42 AM »

US midgrade blade
Black unstable blade
Black unstable blade
US midgrade
US midgrade
US midgrade

As for which saber, that's like asking me which child I love the most, I guess I would chose my diamond equipped saber which is the azure menace due to the versatility of the controller.  However based on sentimentality my first saber, the azure reaper holds a special place in my heart.

Well I guess I'm not getting any more UEMG blades. I had no idea how much better the standard midgrade looked. I'd have to go with the second from the left if I could only choose one. Where can you get these "dayblades" and "unstable" blades?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #1747 on: June 03, 2018, 05:11:53 AM »

UEMG blades are very nice on blues and greens and it is harder to see the scuffs on those from dueling.  But I prefer midgrade for when displaying and for the reds and oranges.  Each has its uses.

I pm'd you about the dayblades and unstable blades since can't mention other guys by name on here.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1748 on: June 03, 2018, 07:57:43 AM »

US midgrade blade
Black unstable blade
Black unstable blade
US midgrade
US midgrade
US midgrade

I think you stated those right to left not left to right.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1749 on: June 03, 2018, 08:44:54 AM »

I think you stated those right to left not left to right.

I was kinda wondering if that was the case myself, and it may be. But the tips on the first two on the left look very different to me. All the ones listed as US midgrade look like what I would expect. Hmmm....

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #1750 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:39 PM »

It is left to right, believe it or not, here it is with the saber so it is clear what is being pictured:

Dark Arbiter: Purple dayblade (self diffused with cellophane); Blazing Red LED, V3 sound
Other guys:  Teal dayblade (self diffused with cellophane); Blood Orange LED, NbV4 sound
Azure Mantis: US midgrade blade; Adegan Silver LED with Yellow color filter, V4 sound
Azure Menace: Black unstable blade; Diamond set to default Consular Green
Reaper: Black unstable blade; Tri-Cree Arctic blue LED, stunt
Azure Reaper: US heavygrade; Tri-Cree Guardian blue LED, Obsidian lite
Initiate V4: US midgrade; Forum DVA extra blue shifted custom request - looks lavender in real life (buck pucked), V4 sound
Dark Sentinel: US midgrade; Forum DVA - looks indigo/purple in real life depending on battery strength (resistored), stunt

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1751 on: June 03, 2018, 07:26:41 PM »

I stand corrected LOL

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1752 on: June 03, 2018, 09:50:50 PM »

It is left to right, believe it or not, here it is with the saber so it is clear what is being pictured:

Dark Arbiter: Purple dayblade (self diffused with cellophane); Blazing Red LED, V3 sound
Other guys:  Teal dayblade (self diffused with cellophane); Blood Orange LED, NbV4 sound
Azure Mantis: US midgrade blade; Adegan Silver LED with Yellow color filter, V4 sound
Azure Menace: Black unstable blade; Diamond set to default Consular Green
Reaper: Black unstable blade; Tri-Cree Arctic blue LED, stunt
Azure Reaper: US heavygrade; Tri-Cree Guardian blue LED, Obsidian lite
Initiate V4: US midgrade; Forum DVA extra blue shifted custom request - looks lavender in real life (buck pucked), V4 sound
Dark Sentinel: US midgrade; Forum DVA - looks indigo/purple in real life depending on battery strength (resistored), stunt

I thought the order was right. That's funny. I said if I could choose just one it would have been the Other Guys. Wasn't that a buddy cop movie with mark Whalberg and Will Ferrell? Smiley We should just start saying there names. I here Mark and Will make some decent stuff sometimes. Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1753 on: June 04, 2018, 02:53:05 AM »

@TX, is that a new saber there sort of beside the Reaper? its black hilt and has like 3 grooves near the pommel and a grenade look for a main grip it looks like. Or is that an Arbiter?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1754 on: June 04, 2018, 03:23:00 AM »

@TX, is that a new saber there sort of beside the Reaper? its black hilt and has like 3 grooves near the pommel and a grenade look for a main grip it looks like. Or is that an Arbiter?
You talking about on the bottom roll? Those are Archons and they are not black, just the shade from the above shelf Sad

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: