Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: flash/bash  (Read 592 times)
vallore
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 12, 2020, 11:04:38 PM »

I have a ultrasabre and was wondering if it's possible to change it to a flash/bash version

MysticKnight
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 02:23:12 AM »

Are you referring to Flash on clash?
If so, depending on the saber, I think you could ship it to them(if you don't want to do any soldering), upgrade the sound, and then it would have flash on clash.

I'm still new, so I recommend reading around before anything  Tongue

Light side points appreciated <3
Initiate LE V4 - Stunt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 01:48:49 PM »

You can, you would at least need the basic sound card and higher end ones along with a different LED with two or more LED colors for the FOC to work

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 01:39:32 PM »

You can, you would at least need the basic sound card and higher end ones along with a different LED with two or more LED colors for the FOC to work
I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere, but can anyone confirm if the single color options with FoC have only 1 or 2 LEDs in the main color?
What I mean by this is does Red, Green, Blue, Orange or Silver options that are NOT tri-cree get 2 LEDs in the color and the third is the FoC?

Seems like that would make the most sense. If you only get a single Red, Green, Blue, etc LED than that makes  the decision between FoC or Tri-cree a bit harder IMO.
VA or SRD, otoh, don't have a Tri-cree option, so FoC seems a no brainer for them

-

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: