Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Sabers?  (Read 21089 times)
Korora
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

One day Penguin's will rule the galaxy.

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »

Have you guys been ordering all these sabers with our without blades? Just curious on whether or not you were only ordering hilts.

Darth_Greyloch
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2011, 11:47:00 PM »

Have you guys been ordering all these sabers with our without blades? Just curious on whether or not you were only ordering hilts.

I'm planning on ordering one with a blade pretty soon here. I wanted to get a heavy-grade so I can compare it to the ultra-edge heavy blades I currently have. I'll probably specify that, plus metal hilt, and leave the rest to chance.

Proud owner of: Phantom V2 (Fire Orange)
& Standard Issue (Adegan Silver)
Reviews: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=51.0
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=402.0

tuckman454
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2011, 02:35:43 AM »

I got the heavy duty since its all the same price for the grab bag blade upgrade, but since i ordered 2 (my first time ordering sabers so i figured why not) i got an ultra edge to compare the two.  delivery estimate is next week i cant wait to check em out

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2011, 07:57:23 PM »

So before I had decided on what saber I was ordering I was looking at the Aeon as my next one in white or red, but I couldn't decide between those colors, so I left it to the Force and emphasized I wanted white or red. Just got it not an hour ago, and wouldn't ya know it, I got a blazing red Aeon! I'll do a review with pictures soon Smiley

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »

I really hope the Force is with me. I don't have the spare cash for something as awesome as a catalyst so i really hope that the Consular Green metal Grab Bag saber i ordered will be one of the nameless MHS hilts (probably won't happen but hope never hurts Grin). Can't wait to see what i get.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »

I really hope the Force is with me. I don't have the spare cash for something as awesome as a catalyst so i really hope that the Consular Green metal Grab Bag saber i ordered will be one of the nameless MHS hilts (probably won't happen but hope never hurts Grin). Can't wait to see what i get.

Best of luck!

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 09:37:45 AM »

Thanks I will surely need it. The saber will arrive Friday so i am very very excited.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2011, 05:30:50 AM »

I got a Sun-riders Destiny Redemption (ultra heavy).  And through some O-rings and a tennis  grip on it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:00:13 AM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: