Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber Fun  (Read 2834 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: March 25, 2018, 04:30:29 AM »

Figured it'd be okay to post in the video section =] As the video title says. Ignore any and all hate comments I might get in the video though Tongue I planned on doing an Obsidian Lite demo video over the weekend anyway so works out. I think I got most of the swing sounds and all the other sounds as well

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74rAN5vfJCk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=74rAN5vfJCk</a>

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

roland2k
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 04:01:47 AM »

That is a very nice saber.  I was looking at your signature as well.  That's a whole bunch of sabers lol!  Smiley Cool video

Dark Initiate V2 LE
Sentinel V4 Double Staff

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 04:28:16 PM »

As a newbie who is just getting his 1st saber with sound, i thought it was pretty cool.  Thanks for the video.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »

They really nailed it with that Obsidian sound eh Zren?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 10:02:42 PM »

For sure Tongue Still wanting me a few more sabers though then I'll be good. Possibly getting me a new Sith saber this weekend due to my points ;o

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 10:32:26 PM »

Reward points?  You have a pile? 

I think I could do like $30...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »

I only racked it to like 24 dollars I think it was? Brings any saber in the 150 dollar range down to like 160 or something like that though. Wanting me a Bane in these specs, Blazing Red regular Heavy Grade blade, and black av switch, all other sections just standard this time Tongue Needing something more characteristic looking by a wedding day for reasons so, would be cool to get as lucky as you did with the Warlord Tongue Still been hoping for something like that to happen to me

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: