Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143112 times)
Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »

My order made it today!!!!  It was supposed to be Jul 5th.   I got a single Darth Maul with upgraded blade in Fire Orange. It-is-cool, except for one thing, now I'm use to obsidian board sounds,  the Darth Maul sounds wimpy next to my obsidian US sabers.

Guess I'll have to see if US can upgrade the maul to obsidian.

The same thing happened to me!  Cheers!

Tywann
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »

Huumm... My sabers are still in Louisville since the 30th...
Strange that they are stucked there for now 2 days...

Come on UPS ! move them Cheesy

Jedi Style :: Obsidian Consular Guardian Blue (ordered !) // Hasbro Force FX ObiWan ROTS 2010 Removable Blade
Sith Style :: Obsidian Raven Blazing Red (ordered !)

Skajj
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

Don't smoke cigs anymore

« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »

That sounds awesome.  I've always kind of wanted to try out a liberator staff - it seems like that would be one of the best staff options.  Fire orange is tough to beat too, that will be an epic beach battle!

I ordered, but sent back, a liberator staff that was VA. To be honest with you I didn't even try dueling or playing with it, as soon as I saw how thin the emitter is and how shallow the blade socket is, I immediately knew that the saber was too fragile. I sent it back as new as it came in.

Redemption - Dark Amethyst
Phantom - Blazing Red
Aeon - Guardian Blue
Dark Standard Issue - Consular Green

deevo117
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2011, 10:52:32 PM »

I've been admiring Ultra Sabers from afar for over 10 months now, and I've always been super excited just to get one.  I finally acted on my gut and ordered a Dark Standard Issue Battle Staff in Arctic Blue with UE Blades, and me and my girlfriend are probably going to split apart each saber as we are both college bound pretty soon.  It's a small part of my gift to her for our 1 year anniversary, she'll either hate it or love it. Hopefully it's the latter, and I'm incredibly excited to actually finally be a proud owner of an ultra saber!

Whoo!  Smiley

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2011, 12:07:17 AM »

I just ordered a Prophecy in Adegan Silver. I'm uber-excited Grin
Hopefully it'll get to me in time though... I sent it to my summer house. We should be there in 2 weeks, hopefully my saber is also!

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2011, 08:07:27 AM »

Be careful RLY, the sabers will maybe be there before !

For ALL the orders I made recently, no one exceded 10 days from confirmation to delivery. And 5 days was the fastest. So, be really careful, you will have to make the trip sooner Wink

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2011, 05:16:36 AM »

Oh don't worry, the Force is with me on this one. After all, it is a birthday present  Wink

Dothackking
Force Sensitive

« Reply #142 on: July 04, 2011, 07:17:56 AM »

Just ordered my first sabers.  On a tight budget and wanted a set of duelable sabers.

Got:

1x Blazing red standard issue battle saber (quick ship)
1x Violet amethyst Aeon (quick ship)

Now to wait til next week about monday probably (2-3 days processing then ground transport)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »

Just ordered my first sabers.  On a tight budget and wanted a set of duelable sabers.

Got:

1x Blazing red standard issue battle saber (quick ship)
1x Violet amethyst Aeon (quick ship)

Now to wait til next week about monday probably (2-3 days processing then ground transport)

I hope you enjoy those when they arrive!  Those are both solid sabers and I am sure you will get much enjoyment from using them!  Welcome to the forums.

Dothackking
Force Sensitive

« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2011, 07:07:57 PM »

I hope you enjoy those when they arrive!  Those are both solid sabers and I am sure you will get much enjoyment from using them!  Welcome to the forums.
Got them both with the biggest blades possible because we want full contact dueling.

Really looking forward to them.    If we ever have the monies to buy ones with sound instead we'll use these for display!

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »

CHEERS!  And sabers with sound take everything to a new level.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2011, 04:02:55 AM »

I think I need to go to rehab, I just relapsed and took advantage of the summer sale(With 9 min to spare!)  Just ordered a Dominix LE with 32 inch heavy Grade and VA(more blue)......I guess  I should be good for another 9 months.  Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2011, 05:38:50 AM »

Been wanting a double bladed lightsaber for a while now, honestly I've known about Ultrasabers for a while, but I just never was interested. With the sale, and my lack of a double bladed lightsaber, I felt compelled to get one.

I got the phantasm in blazing red, looking forward to seeing it. Then you guys will get to see something you've likely never seen a real person do.

Dothackking
Force Sensitive

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2011, 12:24:40 AM »

Ordered two sabers on the third or fourth (weekend and holiday), first business day they shipped, they're expected to arrive with STANDARD shipping in two days (the 7th).   VERY excited they get here so fast.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2011, 12:28:03 AM »

Ordered two sabers on the third or fourth (weekend and holiday), first business day they shipped, they're expected to arrive with STANDARD shipping in two days (the 7th).   VERY excited they get here so fast.

You are a lucky one!  Must live close to the shop!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: