Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2165923 times)
Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2385 on: October 15, 2013, 09:29:55 PM »

My Manticore and raffle prize should be coming on Thursday.  Now if I can just remember to leave a note for the FedEx guy...

Why not write it now?

----------

Just got the shipping notification for my order. I didn't win anything in the raffle, but I'm still pumped to receive my slightly modified Shock.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2386 on: October 15, 2013, 09:36:57 PM »

Why not write it now?

----------

Just got the shipping notification for my order. I didn't win anything in the raffle, but I'm still pumped to receive my slightly modified Shock.

I wrote myself a note to remind myself to write the note when I get home.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Bardika
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2387 on: October 16, 2013, 02:16:18 AM »

I got my shipping conformation today, woot woot, fri is the day, I'll get my scorpion,reaper, and first prize raffle winner, I hope my prize will be in there anyway. Pics will follow. US rocks btw

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2388 on: October 16, 2013, 05:17:15 AM »

I wrote myself a note to remind myself to write the note when I get home.  Grin

Hey what ever works right? Tongue  So ready to see pics of that awesome yellow Manticore and your raffle prize as well!

My order should be in tomorrow!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2389 on: October 16, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »

Hey what ever works right? Tongue  So ready to see pics of that awesome yellow Manticore and your raffle prize as well!

My order should be in tomorrow!

Only problem is it didn't work.  I got busy working on my PVC saber and forgot.  Roll Eyes
I'm writing it at work right now.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #2390 on: October 17, 2013, 07:58:53 PM »

While I may not have won anything, my raffle entry has shipped and should be here by Saturday.

Needless to say, this is how I've been, and probably will be feeling till it arrives.

http://youtu.be/Jpgy21r_dRE

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2391 on: October 17, 2013, 09:23:57 PM »

Only problem is it didn't work.  I got busy working on my PVC saber and forgot.  Roll Eyes
I'm writing it at work right now.

You should have made yourself a note to make yourself a note to make yourself a note to leave for the FedEx guy. :p

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2392 on: October 18, 2013, 03:16:16 AM »

You should have made yourself a note to make yourself a note to make yourself a note to leave for the FedEx guy. :p

Yeah, probably should have.  I managed somehow though.  Grin

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #2393 on: October 19, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »

I just pulled the trigger on a "mystery saber" (not tellin, it's a gift and I don't know who might be lurking Wink)
And a Phantasm Initiate LE Staff in Sentinel Yellow (Don't tell Kham!) Cheesy
Fingers crossed!
Well, didn't win the raffle, but I got a shocking surprise this morning! First time I checked my FedEx estimated delivery date, it was going to be Tuesday. Looked at it again today, and it'll be here in a couple of hours!!! I'm definitely going to do at least a text review of that Phantasm Initiate staff! Can't wait!

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

Soske
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2394 on: October 20, 2013, 03:45:40 AM »

Waiting on a Stunt Prophecy v3 in Guardian Blue, and a Shock LE in Red, with a red AV switch.

Sound:
Belicose CG SRD FoC Green AV
Raven BR Red AV
Consular SY AS FoC Yellow AV
Shock LE BR AS FoC Red AV

Stunt:
Crimson Reaper AS
Phantasm V3 AB and FO
Archon V2.1 CG
Manticore SRD
Prophecy V3 GB
Dark Liberator BR
Initiate V3 AB
PVC Archon CG

Grab Bag:
Aeon V2 GB
Dominix V3 AB

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #2395 on: October 20, 2013, 03:48:26 AM »

Well, didn't win the raffle, but I got a shocking surprise this morning! First time I checked my FedEx estimated delivery date, it was going to be Tuesday. Looked at it again today, and it'll be here in a couple of hours!!! I'm definitely going to do at least a text review of that Phantasm Initiate staff! Can't wait!

I made a review for my SY Phantasm Initate LE staff here if anyone's interested  Wink
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=16689.0

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #2396 on: October 24, 2013, 02:55:39 AM »

BR Obsidian Scorpion that I'm gonna be getting for christmas.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Lee_Weir
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

The Emperor's Hand

« Reply #2397 on: October 24, 2013, 01:30:06 PM »

I'm waiting for my RGB Bellicose to arrive. Its my first ultrasaber so i'm super excited. Its been shipped, due to arrive on Monday. Also added enough extras to get the free initiate which i'm giving to my son, so there will be plenty of duels in our house. I'm hoping its included in the same package as it seems to of disappeared from my order online. Iv still got the original email with it on so i know it was definently on there. Hopefully its just the website!  Has anyone else had this problem?

The force is with you young Skywalker...but your not a Jedi yet!!!

Owner of:
Bellicose, RGB

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2398 on: October 24, 2013, 06:39:57 PM »

I'm sure it'll be fine. It's not on my order either, but I assume that's because it's entered as a voucher/code rather than an item being purchased.

As for my order...

Crimson Reaper
- Sentinel Yellow blade
- Orange flash on clash
- Obsidian sound
- Orange AV switch (My first! I wanted this one tricked out, and it just seemed wrong to have a black switch on this hilt, anyway; When I get the matching Reaper, hopefully next year, it'll have a red blade with orange flash and orange AV switch to match this one)
- Mid-grade blade
- Wrench and blade plug

Grab bag
- Random colour
- Heavy grade blade
- Covertec wheel

2 li-ion batteries, because it's strangely difficult to get these over here

And, of course, a free Initiate! My eldest daughter will have this for Christmas... assuming I can keep it from her that long Cheesy

Time to fire up the FedEx website and start hitting refresh Grin

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2399 on: October 24, 2013, 06:41:35 PM »

I'm sure it'll be fine. It's not on my order either, but I assume that's because it's entered as a voucher/code rather than an item being purchased.

As for my order...

Crimson Reaper
- Sentinel Yellow blade
- Orange flash on clash
- Obsidian sound
- Orange AV switch (My first! I wanted this one tricked out, and it just seemed wrong to have a black switch on this hilt, anyway; When I get the matching Reaper, hopefully next year, it'll have a red blade with orange flash and orange AV switch to match this one)
- Mid-grade blade
- Wrench and blade plug

Grab bag
- Random colour
- Heavy grade blade
- Covertec wheel

2 li-ion batteries, because it's strangely difficult to get these over here

And, of course, a free Initiate! My eldest daughter will have this for Christmas... assuming I can keep it from her that long Cheesy

Time to fire up the FedEx website and start hitting refresh Grin

I will be interested to see what that Reaper looks like.  I don't think I have seen one in SY yet. 

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: