Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143085 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2415 on: November 04, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »

What color did you order?

SY with orange flash.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2416 on: November 04, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »

Definitely a good choice from what one can see on the pics...I went for DVA which was a good choice, too.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2417 on: November 04, 2013, 09:03:40 PM »

I got silver flash on my first one so there will be a bit of uniqueness between the two. 

DVA does sound like a great color for the Manticore too.  I think it is one of those sabers that would look good in any color, except maybe Hot Pink.   Tongue 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2418 on: November 04, 2013, 09:07:51 PM »

It does indeed look brilliant...will post pics asap Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

danny2581i
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2419 on: November 04, 2013, 09:25:21 PM »

My very first saber from this company should be arriving on Friday and I ordered the Chrimson Reaper in Pyrestone Orange with an Orange FoC and Orange A/V switch. I cannot wait for a good blade to use, I thought it was time to finally throw a lot of money onto a saber so I can duel at conventions and have fun with my friend who also ordered his first blade from here Smiley

My current sabers I was using for conventions are the Anakin Master Replica, Master Replicas build your own lightsaber and recently brought the Maul Hasbro ones. I was always too scared to touch another saber with the anakin one as I had a great fear of popping an LED and creating a black spot which I have managed to avoid since 2006! Smiley Looks like I seemed to of rambled on hehe.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2420 on: November 04, 2013, 09:55:16 PM »

I got silver flash on my first one so there will be a bit of uniqueness between the two. 

DVA does sound like a great color for the Manticore too.  I think it is one of those sabers that would look good in any color, except maybe Hot Pink.   Tongue 

Well I can say that VA looks great on a Manticore!  I love mine!  Both DVA and SY look great in the pics you guys have posted, looking forward to seeing the DVA and SY Manticore staffs!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2421 on: November 05, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »

I should get my Manticore tomorrow.  It was actually out for delivery today, but I wasn't expecting it so soon that I didn't put a note on the door, it only shipped yesterday.  I think I'm going to enjoy US only being a state away now.  Smiley

Gremio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -60

« Reply #2422 on: November 06, 2013, 12:06:22 AM »

Expecting my third lightsaber! a beautiful Bellicose  Cheesy

Items Ordered:
 1 of : Bellicose with Sound [Blade LED Color:Blazing Red][Flash on Clash:Flash Silver][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)][Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 0.2A Slow Charger + Kill Key][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Blade Holder:Black][Button Color:Red][Pommel Version:Long Grooves][Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!][Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Red Illuminated AV Switch][Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]

Estimated delivery :Fri 11/08/2013 by 6:00 pm

"Stormtroopers will carry out their orders without hesitation and without concern of their own lives"

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2423 on: November 06, 2013, 09:13:44 AM »

Nice saber that you ordered. BR will surely look amazing on the Bellicose! The only thing I wouldn't have done is ordering a Kill Key Wink Instead I would have spent the money on a 1.2 Fast Charger without Kill Key, that's a bit cheaper and you don't have to wait so long for recharging your saber ^^

Sig by Master Nero

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2424 on: November 06, 2013, 11:30:17 PM »

As anyone ordered an emerald saber yet? They are driving me crazy Smiley.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #2425 on: November 09, 2013, 06:41:48 AM »

Yes I ordered my Graflex CE Emerald but I'm kinda worried since on the saber with sound page the Gralfex CE is out of stock but on the Emerald Page is in stock hmmmm patients I guess I hope I get it soon =) so excited about it.

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2426 on: November 09, 2013, 06:38:23 PM »

The Graflex CE will definitely be the next saber - and my first with the Emerald Driver...if I don't let US upgrade my DVA Manticore with the new LED and the board.

Sig by Master Nero

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2427 on: November 09, 2013, 07:31:02 PM »

The Graflex CE will definitely be the next saber - and my first with the Emerald Driver...if I don't let US upgrade my DVA Manticore with the new LED and the board.

What does it cost for a saber to be sent back and Upgraded

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2428 on: November 09, 2013, 08:35:34 PM »

I don't know, but with all bit and pieces (board, shipping, labor, shipping back, maybe customs) it will surely be at 200+ Undecided

Sig by Master Nero

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #2429 on: November 19, 2013, 04:33:52 AM »

My Graflex CE (Emerald) is shipped! And now wait for 7 days till it gets to my door step... Tongue

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: