Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2165806 times)
MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3630 on: March 17, 2015, 09:30:25 PM »

I'm waiting for the Monarch and the War Glaive Claws to be back in stock.

Nope... I get my claws first....  Roll Eyes Lol... Well not really.... But the days are going by slower with the time change....

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3631 on: March 18, 2015, 12:37:20 AM »

They shipped my Guardian today and it will be here TOMORROW!  AAAAHHH!!!! Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3632 on: March 18, 2015, 02:41:40 PM »

They shipped my Guardian today and it will be here TOMORROW!  AAAAHHH!!!! Grin

You paid for overnight shipping? And I thought I was impatient.

Does anyone know if US is particularly swamped currently? I placed an order 2 days ago, and FedEx still doesn't have it yet. I've never known them to take this long to ship.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3633 on: March 18, 2015, 04:10:25 PM »

My last order took a few days longer than the previous ones. but then, that one was placed around christmas. I'm guessing everyone's tax returns started hitting US pretty hard.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3634 on: March 18, 2015, 04:25:29 PM »

My last order took a few days longer than the previous ones. but then, that one was placed around christmas. I'm guessing everyone's tax returns started hitting US pretty hard.

Not it...at least not yet.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3635 on: March 18, 2015, 04:33:36 PM »

Patiently waiting for the shipping notification on my new Menace CE.   Cool
Also will be my first saber in Pyrestone Orange. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -33

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #3636 on: March 18, 2015, 07:29:19 PM »

Patiently waiting for the shipping notification on my new Menace CE.   Cool
Also will be my first saber in Pyrestone Orange. 

Nice!

Apprentice LE V4 Emerald w/ Sound (Customized)
Archon V2.1 w/ Sound (Customized)
Menace SE Staff Emerald w/ Sound
Guardian Emerald w/ Sound (My Wife's Saber)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #3637 on: March 18, 2015, 11:59:01 PM »

You paid for overnight shipping? And I thought I was impatient.

Does anyone know if US is particularly swamped currently? I placed an order 2 days ago, and FedEx still doesn't have it yet. I've never known them to take this long to ship.

Think they were at a Con this last weekend?..... and I'm guessing they're still making up all those Flamberge pre-orders to get them sent out in 1 hit..... My last order took 2 days from order to shipping notification, still a quick turn around in my book....  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3638 on: March 19, 2015, 03:08:55 PM »

If I had checked the tracking last night I could have had my saber today.  Is it stands, I did not know to put a note on the door so I will have to wait for tomorrow.  Even being a state away that's pretty impressive, shipped on Wednesday and delivery on Thursday.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3639 on: March 19, 2015, 03:13:02 PM »

Think they were at a Con this last weekend?..... and I'm guessing they're still making up all those Flamberge pre-orders to get them sent out in 1 hit..... My last order took 2 days from order to shipping notification, still a quick turn around in my book....  Smiley

I ordered Monday, it's now Thursday, and still processing. Which is actually fortunate. Can anyone tell me if the Menace emitter is compatable with the Reaper?

Sig by For Tyeth

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #3640 on: March 19, 2015, 03:19:25 PM »

If I had checked the tracking last night I could have had my saber today.  Is it stands, I did not know to put a note on the door so I will have to wait for tomorrow.  Even being a state away that's pretty impressive, shipped on Wednesday and delivery on Thursday.

Damn... A few post back I put a link the fedex sheet you can print and sign and leave on your door.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3641 on: March 19, 2015, 03:22:31 PM »

Damn... A few post back I put a link the fedex sheet you can print and sign and leave on your door.

I just write a note saying to leave my package, sign it and tape it to the door.  It has worked all but one time.  Unfortunately I didn't know I needed to leave the note until I was already at work.   Embarrassed

Ah well.  A shiny new saber is a good way to kick off the weekend anyway.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:57:22 PM by Molina00 » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3642 on: March 19, 2015, 03:26:21 PM »

I just write a note saying to leave my package, sign it and tape it to the door.  It has worked all but one time.  Unfortunately I didn't know I needed to leave the note until I was already at work.  Huh

Ah well.  A shiny new saber is a good way to kick off the weekend anyway.

Damn straight. Then you don't have to leave it to go to work. I don't anyway. I clip it and bring my new sabers to sit on my desk distracting me for the first week before I leave them at home. It helps with separation anxiety.

Sig by For Tyeth

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #3643 on: March 19, 2015, 03:56:07 PM »

I just write a note saying to leave my package, sign it and tape it to the door.  It has worked all but one time.  Unfortunately I didn't know I needed to leave the note until I was already at work.  Huh

Ah well.  A shiny new saber is a good way to kick off the weekend anyway.

Yup... My wife's saber is coming today.. and tomorrow mine will be here just in time for my birthday!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3644 on: March 19, 2015, 07:01:49 PM »

I ordered Monday, it's now Thursday, and still processing. Which is actually fortunate. Can anyone tell me if the Menace emitter is compatable with the Reaper?

Yes, it should be. Both are MHS sabers, so the parts are interchangeable.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: