Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143027 times)
sol-kun
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3915 on: September 16, 2015, 03:30:44 AM »

Fedex dropped off my saber today - 2 days early, who thought that was possible? Tongue
 I even stopped by the hardware store to grab some o-rings today before heading home, no way they deliver it 2 whole days early I thought. If I had known I would have sprinted the whole 2kms home Tongue

So very happy with it, feels so so nice to hold and has the perfect weight. It feels so good to spin around that my hands just HAVE to do it every time I pick it up.
Neighbours kids were staring at me through the window when I was out back playing around with it, they must be sooo jelly..

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3916 on: September 16, 2015, 04:17:50 AM »

#winning!  Congrats sol-kun!  Looks like you found the perfect o-rings to go with your Sentinel as well Shocked  +1

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Thorn of Roses
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #3917 on: September 16, 2015, 01:03:06 PM »

The anticipation is almost unbearable. The package should arrive at FedEx tomorrow and since my place of work is only 2.5 miles away FedEx, I'm hoping to swing by there and pick it up on my way home. Is there any law against sabering while driving? Wink

"Hulk... Your Father, I am." ~Yoda

Shadowclaimer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3918 on: September 16, 2015, 03:44:17 PM »

My first two said they'd be here tomorrow while tracking (which is my birthday!) now they say Friday D:

Grey Jedi - Try to keep my points completely neutral.

Sabers - Initiate v4 LE (32" Sentinel Yellow), Dark Initiate v4 LE (32" Adegan Silver), Dark Apprentice v4 (36" Mirialan Green)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3919 on: September 16, 2015, 05:09:35 PM »

My first two said they'd be here tomorrow while tracking (which is my birthday!) now they say Friday D:
The anticipation is almost unbearable. The package should arrive at FedEx tomorrow and since my place of work is only 2.5 miles away FedEx, I'm hoping to swing by there and pick it up on my way home. Is there any law against sabering while driving? Wink

It's so cute watching the noobies squirm with anticipation.

We all go through it, just remember to breathe.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Shadowclaimer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3920 on: September 16, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »

It's so cute watching the noobies squirm with anticipation.

We all go through it, just remember to breathe.

Oxygen is overrated.

Grey Jedi - Try to keep my points completely neutral.

Sabers - Initiate v4 LE (32" Sentinel Yellow), Dark Initiate v4 LE (32" Adegan Silver), Dark Apprentice v4 (36" Mirialan Green)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3921 on: September 16, 2015, 07:12:32 PM »

Oxygen is overrated.

May be, but sanity (for the most part  Roll Eyes) is not...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Broketoon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

Forever in light to cast the shadow of the dark.

« Reply #3922 on: September 17, 2015, 06:15:33 AM »

So...after a painful wait...
I present my dark sentinel le v4 with emerald/sound.

Only two there are...the master and the apprentice, and I am as much a master of the Force as it is of me. I serve no one; only the Force....and it serves me.

sol-kun
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3923 on: September 18, 2015, 05:21:51 AM »

#winning!  Congrats sol-kun!  Looks like you found the perfect o-rings to go with your Sentinel as well Shocked  +1

Thanks!
I love it soo much, it will probably always be my favorite but that doesn't mean I haven't been looking to get my second favorite real soon  Wink

So...after a painful wait...
I present my dark sentinel le v4 with emerald/sound.
I was able to open your pics in a new tab at a normal size broketoon but they seem to be... broke? Sorry Tongue
Beautiful saber thou, the color goes real well with the hilt! +1

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #3924 on: September 18, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »

So very happy with it, feels so so nice to hold and has the perfect weight. It feels so good to spin around that my hands just HAVE to do it every time I pick it up.
Neighbours kids were staring at me through the window when I was out back playing around with it, they must be sooo jelly..

Awesome Sentinel pics sol-kun..... Congrats, the Sentinel is one of my favourites, and I also spin mine just about every time I pick it up, still even after months and months, lol..... +1  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

RDWilson
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -22

I am the perfect embodiment of the Dark Side!

« Reply #3925 on: September 18, 2015, 11:02:02 PM »

Just got notice that my saber has shipped!...right before the weekend. Darn. So I've probably got about a week before it gets here. Still, it's finally on its way!

Onward! Onward! Onward to victory!

Dominix LE V4, RGBA, Obsidian V4

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3926 on: September 18, 2015, 11:11:36 PM »

fed ex is pretty quick, came all the way north to me in 3 days

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3927 on: September 19, 2015, 12:18:34 AM »

Sabers are here, Dark Prophecy in Tri-BR and a bare bones Initiate V2 in GB for my son.  We've already "dueled" a bit (he's just 5), and I'm pleased enough that I'm eyeballing ordering another saber soon, perhaps tonight.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3928 on: September 19, 2015, 01:59:50 AM »

Aaaand, I've done gone and submitted a new order, for a Dark Apprentice V4 LE in Emerald Green.

That didn't take long, I'm clearly hooked.

Shocked

Blackangel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Dark Side Points Please!

« Reply #3929 on: September 19, 2015, 12:05:25 PM »

Does anyone know about how long the wait is now from the time you order to the time it ships?

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: