Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143026 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5070 on: January 21, 2016, 12:27:27 AM »

have you asked what the issue might be?  US are great about responding to questions.

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #5071 on: January 21, 2016, 12:29:32 AM »

Yes, I shot them an email late yesterday night. I haven't seen ONE apprentice hilt go out at least here on the forum or on youtube review videos, so my speculation is that it is something to do with that hilt in particular

Dark side points appreciated

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #5072 on: January 21, 2016, 12:39:26 AM »

Yes, I shot them an email late yesterday night. I haven't seen ONE apprentice hilt go out at least here on the forum or on youtube review videos, so my speculation is that it is something to do with that hilt in particular

It appears that the Lite Soundboard has been selling like wildfire and it wouldn't surprise me if that was what is holding your order up. You did say you were getting the Lite SB correct?

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5073 on: January 21, 2016, 12:55:50 AM »

I am holding off on my review, I am already biased because i like this community alot, but I want to try and be as fair an impartial as I can possibly be, so that I can offer a real, helpful, grounded review. I have a really bad un-boxing video. (quality of video and angles. not bad experience)  but I have never done anything like this before so i am learning as I go.  I promise to post it when i finish.

Truth is a subjective thing, but really it isn't.  there are always three truths, yours, mine, and THE truth.  THE truth is that the truth is always skewed one way or the other and THE TRUTH lies somewhere in the middle... I watched comicbook guy do a few videos on "the truth about........ "  I am sorry if he reads this but I am using his videos as a guideline of what I do not want in mine.  I want to tell you all about my experience from start to finish. the good the bad the whole shebang the best I can. I do NOT want to trash or flame or include politics in my review. I simply want to tell you what I think and how I feel and what I liked and what I didn't like. So that new buyers can be able to make an informed decision. not one based on excitement or politics of it. I am not an employee of US or any other saber manufacturer, I paid alot of money for my saber and I want viewers of my video to be informed about the product not the politics of this person and that person with this thing and bullshell.... i dont care about any of that as a customer.

sorry i got heated for a minute.   /endrant

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5074 on: January 21, 2016, 02:15:28 AM »

I just got a reply to my e-mail. Let's just be patient. They're doing all they can.

I'll keep you posted.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5075 on: January 21, 2016, 02:30:35 AM »

I just got a reply to my e-mail. Let's just be patient. They're doing all they can.

I'll keep you posted.

I support this... my saber came in on the 15th. I sent it back with a repair request. I'm disapointed but not disheartened. As I have said else where I am sure the US staff will take care of me. I just have to be patient. Which is already difficult because I am an aries. But I've had 30 years of learning to wait and spirit willing I'll have many more years to learn. and though I am waiting to recieve my saber back from the repair request to do any review on it, the fact that the team is busting ass for us is not lost to me. I would like to say that they seem to be doing a good job.

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5076 on: January 21, 2016, 02:31:40 AM »

What was wrong with it?

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5077 on: January 21, 2016, 02:45:02 AM »

What was wrong with it?
missing covertech wheel.  And the battery housing needs to be replaced.  The speaker is mounted to the bottom of the battery housing and the sound board is mounted on one side and the emerald driver on the other. The speaker snapped off the housing. Everything worked good still. All the channels and fonts worked fine. And I even continued to use it for a day or so after.  I contacted support and they told me to send it in. Reluctantly I did, but only because I really was not happy with the way the batteries sat in the housing with only the metal contacts holding them in nor was I keen on ripping the wires out accedentally when trying to access the sound board or emerald driver.. all in all it's just an 18 dollar part but I had no interest in ordering a new assembly and trying to repair it myself... So I'll go a week or two with out it let ultrasbers handle it and show me that fantastic customer service I keep hearing about.

So far I have not been disapointed overall.

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #5078 on: January 21, 2016, 03:00:10 AM »

I am holding off on my review, I am already biased because i like this community alot, but I want to try and be as fair an impartial as I can possibly be, so that I can offer a real, helpful, grounded review. I have a really bad un-boxing video. (quality of video and angles. not bad experience)  but I have never done anything like this before so i am learning as I go.  I promise to post it when i finish.

Truth is a subjective thing, but really it isn't.  there are always three truths, yours, mine, and THE truth.  THE truth is that the truth is always skewed one way or the other and THE TRUTH lies somewhere in the middle... I watched comicbook guy do a few videos on "the truth about........ "  I am sorry if he reads this but I am using his videos as a guideline of what I do not want in mine.  I want to tell you all about my experience from start to finish. the good the bad the whole shebang the best I can. I do NOT want to trash or flame or include politics in my review. I simply want to tell you what I think and how I feel and what I liked and what I didn't like. So that new buyers can be able to make an informed decision. not one based on excitement or politics of it. I am not an employee of US or any other saber manufacturer, I paid alot of money for my saber and I want viewers of my video to be informed about the product not the politics of this person and that person with this thing and bullshell.... i dont care about any of that as a customer.

sorry i got heated for a minute.   /endrant

Are you talking about the guy on YouTube that tried to charge dummy cells in his saber?  Because that guy...is wrong.  Probably about everything in all of his videos.

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5079 on: January 21, 2016, 03:42:33 AM »

Are you talking about the guy on YouTube that tried to charge dummy cells in his saber?  Because that guy...is wrong.  Probably about everything in all of his videos.

I am not going to link the video out of respect for US, but he is  spikecnx from Pagan Gamers and he looks like the comic book guy from the Simpsons.

Two of his videos in particular, are exactly what I will avoid at all costs in mine. No disrespect intended but i found it to be not too terribly informative, and more personal reviews on individuals and less about the product it self or the services offered by ultrasabers or the other company... (purposefully left out)

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #5080 on: January 21, 2016, 04:05:32 AM »

Yep, we saw the same thing.  I wasn't terribly impressed.  Seriously, he tried to charge dummy battery cells (or non-rechargeable AAA's, I forget).

I mean things happen, but that was user error.  Rants against companies for user error don't impress me.  Calm reviews, even with issues, and good customer service impress me.  I'm watching your case closely. Smiley

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5081 on: January 21, 2016, 04:24:46 AM »

Yep, we saw the same thing.  I wasn't terribly impressed.  Seriously, he tried to charge dummy battery cells (or non-rechargeable AAA's, I forget).

I mean things happen, but that was user error.  Rants against companies for user error don't impress me.  Calm reviews, even with issues, and good customer service impress me.  I'm watching your case closely. Smiley

Thanks, That strangely feels better. But Don't Worry I'll be ok with whatever outcome. I have alot of things that break on me or get lost or whatever. It isnt that I am careless it is just a universal reminder that material attachments are temporary happiness. (Ill just leave this here https://youtu.be/uxha1IUsSPI )

When she comes back she will be the same thing she was before, fun and shiny.

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5082 on: January 21, 2016, 04:28:33 AM »

I think a lot of his grief had to do with international shipping too, right?  It's been a while.  I broke my saber, snapped some pictures, shipped it back and alls been well ever since.  Emory was quick to respond and get it back to me.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5083 on: January 21, 2016, 04:46:03 AM »

I think a lot of his grief had to do with international shipping too, right?  It's been a while.  I broke my saber, snapped some pictures, shipped it back and alls been well ever since.  Emory was quick to respond and get it back to me.

and then there are stories like this all over the internet.

I subscribed to his channel there and its not that I am hating on him or think him some horrible beast. Rather, to two specific videos about rival companies. is opinions are not invalid, they do not particularly pertain to what i need to know.

and honestly when i saw the second video titled Truth about...... I was willing to hear him out but then he goes on a smear campaign, twitter feeds and facebooks and just thing I do not care about at all and tells me nothing about the product. I facepalm'd so hard I can't even.....  I do not care who likes who or what happened when. All I knew coming here was that I was referred by someone I have met in real life. He also referred me to the other place which shall not be named but he couldn't tell me which was better when I asked, all he could tell me was that the other place was a little more expensive but came standard with features that are extra here and that Ultrasabers was a little easier on the wallet and quicker to move product.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:06:18 AM by Spades » Logged

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #5084 on: January 21, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »

ignore.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: