Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143102 times)
JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #6615 on: April 29, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »

I am so in love with the manticore CE an its Emerald driver

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #6616 on: April 29, 2016, 04:52:16 PM »

Ok so it's not the best mod ever but it gets the point across, it for sure reads Kenobi's clone war saber.  I just wonder if that plastidip will hold up to my use of it.

The v4 dominix has become possibly my favorite saber.  I imagined it to be closer in size to a sentinel (my previous favorite) but it's noticeably thinner and the emitter choke point is like the best thing.  This is a saber made for spinning.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6617 on: April 29, 2016, 04:57:08 PM »

Whilst defending the jedi from complete anhialation in response to an unprovoked attack by the clones. We also didn't see the beginning of the fight. Perhaps, however unlikely, they tried to sneak in, were discovered, and we're attacked first.

Regardless. He said "never for attack", counter, sneak, or otherwise.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #6618 on: April 29, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »

I also find that bit to be hypocritical on Yoda's part. (Poor continuity) "A Jedi, uses the Force, for knowledge and defense. Never for attack." [Yoda, ESB]

<throws saber, guided by the Force, into clone's face> [Yoda, ROTS]

Jedi are such liars.

That's defence! Smiley
Just check the addendum of the next "Dine with a Jedi" magazine in which it's thoroughly discussed how Order 66 qualified everything a jedi does with a lightsaber as defence!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6619 on: April 29, 2016, 05:11:36 PM »

That's defence! Smiley
Just check the addendum of the next "Dine with a Jedi" magazine in which it's thoroughly discussed how Order 66 qualified everything a jedi does with a lightsaber as defence!

If you make a move to harm an opponent, it is an attack. Regardless if the odds are stacked against you.

And it is defense

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bonics
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

« Reply #6620 on: April 29, 2016, 05:13:57 PM »

I am so in love with the manticore CE an its Emerald driver

Did you receive your manticore CE already? Pics please. I need something to hold me over while I wait for my manticore.

Ordered: Manticore w/ Obsidian V4 sound (Emerald)

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #6621 on: April 29, 2016, 05:18:36 PM »

If you make a move to harm an opponent, it is an attack. Regardless if the odds are stacked against you.

And it is defense

Defence it is. It's an act when you throw your lightsaber to remove the fence between you and someone else you would like to connect with. De-fencing was a common symbolic way to break through that psychological barrier between the true jedi and the muppetized clones after Order 66.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6622 on: April 29, 2016, 05:25:36 PM »

Defence it is. It's an act when you throw your lightsaber to remove the fence between you and someone else you would like to connect with. De-fencing was a common symbolic way to break through that psychological barrier between the true jedi and the muppetized clones after Order 66.

That's it. We're taking this to the Jedi Academy thread.

Sig by For Tyeth

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #6623 on: April 29, 2016, 07:31:39 PM »

Its here! Grin
Tonight's the night I present my daughter with her very own Initiate V4 in DVA!
(also excited to have received my Dark War Glaive pommel & Emitter, Obsidian V4, and midgrade blade).

Now if the rest of my order would just get here..... (Consular hilt.. gah! I wants it!)  Grin

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #6624 on: April 29, 2016, 08:43:24 PM »

Its here! Grin
Tonight's the night I present my daughter with her very own Initiate V4 in DVA!
(also excited to have received my Dark War Glaive pommel & Emitter, Obsidian V4, and midgrade blade).

Now if the rest of my order would just get here..... (Consular hilt.. gah! I wants it!)  Grin
Congrats I know your daughter will enjoy cutting of your hands, legs, and stabbing you through the gut, as you train her. And nice on the Dark War Glaive.

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #6625 on: April 29, 2016, 08:47:49 PM »

I'm on week 7 today, it's been tough waiting for my niece's Initiate v3 in Bane's Heart (shock pommel) Ob-lite. Sometimes I think I won't make it another week and then I tell myself, I'll get it before my birthday in June(21st)...

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #6626 on: April 29, 2016, 09:06:37 PM »

Did you receive your manticore CE already? Pics please. I need something to hold me over while I wait for my manticore.

yes i do have Pictures of my Manticore CE in the Photo Gallary thread

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #6627 on: April 29, 2016, 09:31:41 PM »

Congrats I know your daughter will enjoy cutting of your hands, legs, and stabbing you through the gut, as you train her. And nice on the Dark War Glaive.

Thanks  Grin
I'm sure she will! she's thoroughly enjoyed destroying some of the cheapo sabers from Amazon (6 for $20 cheapo) and has been real jealous of my Dark Sentinel. good job "it all grows back" though, huh?  Grin

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #6628 on: April 29, 2016, 09:57:03 PM »

Good job "it all grows back" though, huh?  Grin

It does if you're Deadpool! Actually, I've been thinking of doing a mash-up cosplay, Dead Obi-Wan Kenpooli!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #6629 on: April 30, 2016, 02:42:35 AM »

It does if you're Deadpool! Actually, I've been thinking of doing a mash-up cosplay, Dead Obi-Wan Kenpooli!

lmao... that sounds fun!

Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: