Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143027 times)
AWellDoneSteak
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

Being fat only makes my strikes heavier!

« Reply #6960 on: July 13, 2016, 03:59:28 PM »

Is there anyway you can have it delivered to your work. Then you can retrieve it on a break, and you know someone was there to sign for it.

I get all my cool stuff sent to the office, but that's mostly so I don't have to wait to get home to play with it. Grin Grin Grin

Yeah I guess I could have but most of the guys at my work know it's coming and they would've probably opened it and played with it before me Cheesy! But I was able to get up early enough...THIS IS AN AMAZING SABER!!!

Sabers so far:
1.) Consular Hilt in Consular green(Obsidian V4)
2.) Manticore Hilt in Blazing Red(Obsidian V4)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6961 on: July 13, 2016, 04:27:02 PM »

Yeah I guess I could have but most of the guys at my work know it's coming and they would've probably opened it and played with it before me Cheesy! But I was able to get up early enough...THIS IS AN AMAZING SABER!!!

PARTY FOUL! NTM federal offense. If memory serves, only the named addressee is legally allowed to open a parcel.

Anywho. Enjoy sabering away like a drunken idiot. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

AWellDoneSteak
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

Being fat only makes my strikes heavier!

« Reply #6962 on: July 13, 2016, 05:05:48 PM »

Anywho. Enjoy sabering away like a drunken idiot. Grin
[/quote]

Dont't give me any ideas... Cool

Sabers so far:
1.) Consular Hilt in Consular green(Obsidian V4)
2.) Manticore Hilt in Blazing Red(Obsidian V4)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6963 on: July 13, 2016, 05:34:45 PM »

Dont't give me any ideas... Cool

Oh.....we've all done it. <monotone> "One of us. One of us."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6964 on: July 13, 2016, 08:03:43 PM »

According to Linda, Bellicose hilts just came in, and they're filling backorders.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6965 on: July 13, 2016, 09:07:19 PM »

According to Linda, Bellicose hilts just came in, and they're filling backorders.

Man I remember back in the day when nothing was back ordered. <sigh> Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6966 on: July 14, 2016, 01:21:39 AM »

Blast.  Just checked to see if there was tracking on my order from an electronics seller (resistors and solder sleeves) so I can finish a DIY, and while I'd hoped to be able to show it off by this weekend, the package isn't going to arrive until Monday.

Sad

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #6967 on: July 14, 2016, 05:17:55 AM »

And the Renegade and Graflex shipped within three days.

Still waiting on the Dark Prophecy, though that should only be another week or three.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6968 on: July 14, 2016, 03:21:40 PM »

Finally received my Tri-BR Raven! Looks even better in person than I imagined. Hope to post some pics tonight   Grin

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6969 on: July 14, 2016, 03:49:23 PM »

Man I remember back in the day when nothing was back ordered. <sigh> Roll Eyes

that was long ago. but I miss that too... waiting for the dark Standard Issue to come in stock

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6970 on: July 14, 2016, 03:57:01 PM »

that was long ago. but I miss that too... waiting for the dark Standard Issue to come in stock

Yeah, it was nice. I came into these things right before the madness hit, and there were still loads of hilts in stock.

The sales and raffles are really nice, but they're adding to the problem. I think it'd make more business sense to get the back orders out, restock the inventory, and then so more promos. Otherwise, they may start to lose their edge over the competition in the realm of quick delivery times, and that's something that US prides itself in.

But, it's not my company, so it's not my call.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #6971 on: July 14, 2016, 05:35:42 PM »

Oh Yes, I remember Darth Logos!  Just over a year back every saber hilt was available for purchase.  The Bane was not really in circulation but when the madness started I recall being irritated that the Consular and the Raven had long re-stock windows.  Boom... then the new movie came out and nearly all sweet premium hilts go out and now even our beloved Aeon, Dominix, Standard Issue hilts are affected.  *Sigh*

Alas - patience will prevail!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6972 on: July 14, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »

Arrgh.  Waiting on stuff to finish up some DIY builds, and a new project is already forming in my mind.  Project:  Carnifex is shaping up nicely on the mental drawing board, but I can't order the bits for it yet!  And I'm already planning on a light side equivalent to Project:  Hauke.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6973 on: July 14, 2016, 08:41:56 PM »

Yeah, it was nice. I came into these things right before the madness hit, and there were still loads of hilts in stock.

The sales and raffles are really nice, but they're adding to the problem. I think it'd make more business sense to get the back orders out, restock the inventory, and then so more promos. Otherwise, they may start to lose their edge over the competition in the realm of quick delivery times, and that's something that US prides itself in.

But, it's not my company, so it's not my call.

That might be more on the fault of the metal supplier. Considering how much US discourages customization of part beyond the addition of a Covertec, it tells me that all of their machining is done out of house. So if poop goes down there, it is beyond US' control.

Oh Yes, I remember Darth Logos!  Just over a year back every saber hilt was available for purchase.  The Bane was not really in circulation but when the madness started I recall being irritated that the Consular and the Raven had long re-stock windows.  Boom... then the new movie came out and nearly all sweet premium hilts go out and now even our beloved Aeon, Dominix, Standard Issue hilts are affected.  *Sigh*

Alas - patience will prevail!

K

I'm talking like 2 years ago when I first started buying. NOTHING was out of stock. Depending on location, you could order and have any saber within your hand in a week. I've even had times when I'd order in the morning, and have a tracking number before I left work. Grin Grin Grin So awesome.

But they are making significant progress toward getting back to where they were.

Sig by For Tyeth

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #6974 on: July 14, 2016, 09:03:05 PM »

I'm talking like 2 years ago when I first started buying. NOTHING was out of stock. Depending on location, you could order and have any saber within your hand in a week. I've even had times when I'd order in the morning, and have a tracking number before I left work. Grin Grin Grin So awesome.

But they are making significant progress toward getting back to where they were.

I just had that very experience!  I ordered my first Ultrasaber on a Tuesday and had it in my hands that same Saturday.

Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: