Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2165585 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7545 on: February 07, 2017, 02:54:06 PM »

waiting on my tax return as well. have a few goodies in mind.  Wink

As am I.

I am also hours away from having my latest sabers here, in my posession. Excitement level: HIGH!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #7546 on: February 07, 2017, 08:39:22 PM »

As am I.

I am also hours away from having my latest sabers here, in my posession. Excitement level: HIGH!!

Lucky. My US Shopping Cart has everything in it. Literally just waiting to hit the order button.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7547 on: February 07, 2017, 11:35:44 PM »

YAAASSSSS!

Shipping notification  Cool

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7548 on: February 08, 2017, 12:11:36 AM »

I'm waiting for the Reaper to come back in stock. Any day now, apparently.

If it comes in after my next payday, then I may be able to just whack my order in straight away Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #7549 on: February 08, 2017, 04:30:05 AM »

Ughh ... Got a courtesy email today telling me the Azure Reaper is gong to be on back orders til mid March.  Been waiting since last June 2016 for this hilt to be back in stock for fabrication

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7550 on: February 08, 2017, 04:53:55 AM »

Ughh ... Got a courtesy email today telling me the Azure Reaper is gong to be on back orders til mid March.  Been waiting since last June 2016 for this hilt to be back in stock for fabrication

K

That gives me time to save up for a super awesome Crimson Reaper staff.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7551 on: February 08, 2017, 04:57:52 AM »

I'm waiting for the Reaper to come back in stock. Any day now, apparently.

If it comes in after my next payday, then I may be able to just whack my order in straight away Smiley

K

From the discussions around the Reaper that I've read, granted not a lot, but a few, it seems like Ultra Sabers is in a position like Apple was with the white iPhone where they didn't want to release until the quality and look of it was where they wanted it, and it could be Ultra Sabers wants the same for the Reaper. It is an amazing hilt, and will be worth the wait. I know it's one I've come to appreciate more and more, and thus now want more and more like many here.   Wink

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7552 on: February 08, 2017, 05:50:38 AM »

From the discussions around the Reaper that I've read, granted not a lot, but a few, it seems like Ultra Sabers is in a position like Apple was with the white iPhone where they didn't want to release until the quality and look of it was where they wanted it, and it could be Ultra Sabers wants the same for the Reaper. It is an amazing hilt, and will be worth the wait. I know it's one I've come to appreciate more and more, and thus now want more and more like many here.   Wink

One of the reasons I need to have money ready to jump on it as soon as it comes back in is the natural variances in anodizing.  I need them to have enough stock on hand that I can (hopefully) arrange for them to pick a pair that are as close in the shade of anodizing as they can find, from the batch.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7553 on: February 08, 2017, 06:23:26 AM »

One of the reasons I need to have money ready to jump on it as soon as it comes back in is the natural variances in anodizing.  I need them to have enough stock on hand that I can (hopefully) arrange for them to pick a pair that are as close in the shade of anodizing as they can find, from the batch.

Ah ha... that makes sense. I'd want that, too. I've heard of how anodizing can turn out different with each batch.  Good call.   Wink

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7554 on: February 08, 2017, 07:05:50 AM »

Ah ha... that makes sense. I'd want that, too. I've heard of how anodizing can turn out different with each batch.  Good call.   Wink

Yeah that was what turned me off the "dark" hilts actually  Cry

I hope you can get a matched pair, shade_1313!

Conrad
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Gray Jedi

« Reply #7555 on: February 09, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »

I'm waiting for my Phantom V4 LE staff. Both LED's in Blazing Red, stunt saber. I wanted to get the Menace but seeing as I have already spent more than I want to admit on sabers over the last couple months I think I will hold off for a while...the Phantom V4 LE should satisfy my double bladed saber needs for the time being.

My Lightsabers: Graflex SE Obsidian AB - Consular CG (stunt) - Phantom V4 Staff BR (stunt) - Dark Prophecy V3 BR (stunt) - Aeon V2 FO (stunt) - Aeon LE V2 VA (stunt) - Apprentice V4 CG (stunt)

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #7556 on: February 10, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »

I'd really like to see this. I LOVE SRD, but the "dark" hilts have left me somewhat disinterested. Would love to see if this can get me  looking at them again!

Here you go.

Really liking the Dark Liberator. Been waiting a long time for this one. Actually now that I have it, kind of thinking I may need another to make a staff.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7557 on: February 10, 2017, 02:50:15 AM »

Here you go.

Really liking the Dark Liberator. Been waiting a long time for this one. Actually now that I have it, kind of thinking I may need another to make a staff.

Thanks! It's hard to make out on my phone. I'll make sure to have a good look on the computer when I get home Smiley

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #7558 on: February 10, 2017, 07:02:51 AM »

I'm still waiting patiently for my Azure Reaper, it's OK all good things come to those who wait.  Cheesy

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7559 on: February 10, 2017, 08:39:47 AM »

Here you go.

Ok, had a better look on the PC. Still not sold on it though. But I sure do love that SRD color! Point for trying to help convert me back, but I think I'm just too stubborn to get back on the horse after my Dark Catalyst  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: