Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2166828 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7830 on: April 09, 2017, 10:30:50 PM »

I'll just leave this right here...

yeah... 👆it's kinda like that 👆

😅😁😂

Yeah... that about covers it I think!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7831 on: April 10, 2017, 03:05:57 PM »

Just to let you know, I'm going to be building and posting my next project next week.   Tongue

Keep this up, and I really will manage all of this summer's projects before Project:  BOOYA! gets showcased.
LA-DE-DAH!  Tongue Tongue I'm about to just post a verbal and work out the video later. Would y'all be terribly disappointed with that?

Statement edited for accuracy:

Congrats. You have just been nominated to figure out how to edit a video taken with an LG G4 and translate it into something YouTube will accept. ~¿~

I've already had my damn Millennials on it and they can't figure it out.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7832 on: April 10, 2017, 03:17:32 PM »

LA-DE-DAH!  Tongue Tongue I'm about to just post a verbal and work out the video later. Would y'all be terribly disappointed with that?
Congrats. You have just been nominated to figure out how to edit a video taken with an LG G4 and translate it into something YouTube will accept. ~¿~

I've already had my damn Millennials on it and they can't figure it out.

If you're a PC person, use Windows Movie Maker. Drag and drop the file into the program and it will "process" it. Once it's done Click: File -- Save -- For Youtube

It will save it in a format compatible with Youtube. Usually mp4. If you have Windows 10 and don't have Movie Maker you can download it if you Google it. It's free Windows software and you can add it to Win10. Let me know if you have problems and I'll find you a link.

If you're not a PC person, my IT department is closed Tongue

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7833 on: April 10, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »

Android?

Never used one but VidTrim is considered an extremely user friendly App for quickly editing & cutting videos on LGs.

Also, I have some pictures I can upload you can use in your post.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7834 on: April 10, 2017, 03:28:22 PM »

Same phone I have...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7835 on: April 10, 2017, 03:43:44 PM »

If you're a PC person, use Windows Movie Maker. Drag and drop the file into the program and it will "process" it. Once it's done Click: File -- Save -- For Youtube

It will save it in a format compatible with Youtube. Usually mp4. If you have Windows 10 and don't have Movie Maker you can download it if you Google it. It's free Windows software and you can add it to Win10. Let me know if you have problems and I'll find you a link.

If you're not a PC person, my IT department is closed Tongue
Don't have access to a PC that has it equipped.

Android?

Never used one but VidTrim is considered an extremely user friendly App for quickly editing & cutting videos on LGs.

Also, I have some pictures I can upload you can use in your post.
1) Yes
2) Will have to give that a shot
3) That might help

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7836 on: April 10, 2017, 07:34:25 PM »

I'll PM you links to embed tonight so you can post them tomorrow.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7837 on: April 10, 2017, 08:14:53 PM »

I'll PM you links to embed tonight so you can post them tomorrow.
Cool.

Sig by For Tyeth

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #7838 on: April 10, 2017, 08:45:12 PM »

Well After impatiently waiting since the middle of February, my Flamberge is finally here!!! Its being accompanied by an Aeon v2 in Fire Orange. USPS states that it is out for delivery here in the same town as me. I haven't totally relaxed yet because I don't have the delivery box in my hands but I keep checking the app periodically so that i now when it has been delivered. OMG! it is so incredibly hard to focus at work right now. I am seriously tempted to leave early today. If I didn't have to prepare for our quarterly meeting tomorrow, I would do just that. I am so excited to hold it and study it. I have been wanting one of these since the first prototype video came out. I am just hours away from having it in my hands.....The longest hours!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7839 on: April 10, 2017, 09:00:23 PM »

Well After impatiently waiting since the middle of February, my Flamberge is finally here!!! Its being accompanied by an Aeon v2 in Fire Orange. USPS states that it is out for delivery here in the same town as me. I haven't totally relaxed yet because I don't have the delivery box in my hands but I keep checking the app periodically so that i now when it has been delivered. OMG! it is so incredibly hard to focus at work right now. I am seriously tempted to leave early today. If I didn't have to prepare for our quarterly meeting tomorrow, I would do just that. I am so excited to hold it and study it. I have been wanting one of these since the first prototype video came out. I am just hours away from having it in my hands.....The longest hours!
Hooray!   Grin  Good for you, man. Can't wait to see pictures/video, if you're so inclined  Cheesy

I'm becoming more and more drawn to the Flamberge V2 myself.  Might be adding that one to my wishlist.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7840 on: April 10, 2017, 09:08:24 PM »

Congrats on the awesome saber! 

I have been waiting for a Flamberge v2 since October 16th.  6 months.  Where the hell is it?  lol

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7841 on: April 10, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »

Congrats on the awesome saber! 

I have been waiting for a Flamberge v2 since October 16th.  6 months.  Where the hell is it?  lol
I've recently been told that the ETA on those is set for May. Thinking of getting one myself.  Cheesy

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #7842 on: April 10, 2017, 10:20:28 PM »

I've recently been told that the ETA on those is set for May. Thinking of getting one myself.  Cheesy

Yeah the one I've been waiting on is actually a bday gift for a friend of mine - I don't mind waiting, but he's already gone through all the stages of grief about the wait like 8 times lol  He's ready for it to arrive.

I really want a Flamberge CE myself - super polishy and silver, and then I'd give it either Sunrider's Destiny or straight up Blue as the color, and then use Photon blades on the thing for a crazy super-bright green flamberge.  Want it!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7843 on: April 10, 2017, 10:43:43 PM »

Yeah the one I've been waiting on is actually a bday gift for a friend of mine - I don't mind waiting, but he's already gone through all the stages of grief about the wait like 8 times lol  He's ready for it to arrive.

I really want a Flamberge CE myself - super polishy and silver, and then I'd give it either Sunrider's Destiny or straight up Blue as the color, and then use Photon blades on the thing for a crazy super-bright green flamberge.  Want it!
I'm a huge fan of the nickel plated hilts, too, so the Flamberge CE at first seemed like a no-brainer for me if I were to get one, but that Flamberge V2 has the same hilt design as the Omen, a hilt design I've really started to appreciate of late, only just inverted, and that's the huge draw to that one for me.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #7844 on: April 10, 2017, 10:50:48 PM »

I'm a huge fan of the nickel plated hilts, too, so the Flamberge CE at first seemed like a no-brainer for me if I were to get one, but that Flamberge V2 has the same hilt design as the Omen, a hilt design I've really started to appreciate of late, only just inverted, and that's the huge draw to that one for me.

Hmmm...I wonder (since the people at US are so cool) if you could talk to one of their reps about ordering a Flamberge v2...but with the actual Omen handle rather than the inverted handle it normally comes with.  I mean...even if you had to order both a Flamberge v2 AND an Omen in order for them to switch the handles it may be worth it - some of the mods I've seen done with those handles are pretty awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: