Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143102 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #630 on: January 03, 2012, 10:24:12 PM »

Still betting it's an SI. Any takers on that pool idea? lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #631 on: January 04, 2012, 04:29:14 AM »

Still betting it's an SI. Any takers on that pool idea? lol

I already made one. lol. (No seriously I did, go find it.)

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Malek / Katarn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #632 on: January 04, 2012, 12:40:07 PM »

Sorry to post here without actually ordering yet, but im getting twitchy waiting and needed to vent

So I still have to wait another week till payday but in my basket currently sits a SY bellicose...
bronze button, red av, obsidian, quick disconnects, long grooves & spare bane pommel,
a replacement silver covertech and a DVA mls unit
I can't stop checking my basket and have been trawling the forums for days tring to ease my impatience.
You guys are extremely useful to have here, and special shout to kahm for selling me on sentinel yellow.
Which despite making me think of this is one of the coolest most underused saber colors out there

"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." ― Kyle Katarn

Consular in Arctic Blue - Jehuty
Bellicose in Lime Green - Eclipse

Old Republic: Jedi Knight - Kaliber

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #633 on: January 04, 2012, 01:19:15 PM »

Sorry to post here without actually ordering yet, but im getting twitchy waiting and needed to vent

So I still have to wait another week till payday but in my basket currently sits a SY bellicose...
bronze button, red av, obsidian, quick disconnects, long grooves & spare bane pommel,
I can't stop checking my basket and have been trawling the forums for days tring to ease my impatience.
You guys are extremely useful to have here, and special shout to kahm for selling me on sentinel yellow.
Which despite making me think of this is one of the coolest most underused saber colors out there

That sounds like a really cool setup.  The SY on the Bellicose will look really nice I think.

Does anybody else think the Bellicose looks a lot like some of the TOR saber hilts?

Maybe it's just me.  Unfortunately, I'm not waiting for any new Ultrasabers... although I still have my eye on the Guardian Wink

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #634 on: January 04, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »

I must have that Corn holder.Grin

Which accessory button color are you going with?

I went with the bronze for my PO.

Thinking back if I had known about SY before I ordered every other saber...........sad to say I think they would all be SY.lol

Oh and don't forget Master Nero and I require pictures so we can approve the sabers awesomeness.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Malek / Katarn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #635 on: January 04, 2012, 08:56:09 PM »

Yh, i like how its sort of a mixture of old rep style, graflex and the tfu2 promo saber.
It will look just right on my shelf next to my consular and my fx luke.

Sorry bout spelling your name wrong Kham that must be my dyslexia talking Smiley
and thanks for your SY initiate reviews thats what sold me!
Im going with the bronze button too! It had to be that or gold,
but with far more "classic" sabers having bronze accents, it just feels right.

And i promise to have many many pics, myb even some video

"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." ― Kyle Katarn

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #636 on: January 04, 2012, 09:22:16 PM »

Yh, i like how its sort of a mixture of old rep style, graflex and the tfu2 promo saber.
It will look just right on my shelf next to my consular and my fx luke.

Sorry bout spelling your name wrong Kham that must be my dyslexia talking Smiley
and thanks for your SY initiate reviews thats what sold me!
Im going with the bronze button too! It had to be that or gold,
but with far more "classic" sabers having bronze accents, it just feels right.

And i promise to have many many pics, myb even some video

You my friend, are very, very welcome.

I know for a FACT you wont be disappointed. The Bellicose is a CHOICE saber, very easy to wield and well SY, I don't think you fully understand hoe big your smile will be the moment it ignites.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #637 on: January 04, 2012, 09:23:44 PM »

You my friend, are very, very welcome.

I know for a FACT you wont be disappointed. The Bellicose is a CHOICE saber, very easy to wield and well SY, I don't think you fully understand hoe big your smile will be the moment it ignites.

Dammit Kham, I finally suppress my saber-buying urges and now you have me wanting a Sentinel Yellow Bellicose.  I'm just gonna walk away from the computer...

Malek / Katarn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #638 on: January 04, 2012, 10:09:01 PM »

Now a week seems so far away, and then postage... so at least 2 weeks

Its worth it though, for that first ignition moment alone, i'm sure your right m8
i'll have a big childish grin on my face and be swinging it about very satisfied

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #639 on: January 04, 2012, 10:15:36 PM »

Dammit Kham, I finally suppress my saber-buying urges and now you have me wanting a Sentinel Yellow Bellicose.  I'm just gonna walk away from the computer...

I'm sorry Master.

Make a sandwich, you'll feel better. Grin

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #640 on: January 04, 2012, 10:17:41 PM »

Yeah, I think we need a new forum rule. Every fifth person Kham makes want to buy another saber they can't have, he has ta buy it for em'. Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #641 on: January 04, 2012, 10:33:34 PM »

Yeah, I think we need a new forum rule. Every fifth person Kham makes want to buy another saber they can't have, he has ta buy it for em'. Grin

I second that Motion. =D HaHaHa

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #642 on: January 04, 2012, 10:35:48 PM »

I second that Motion. =D HaHaHa

My wife thinks that is a really bad rule.

Please agree............she hurts me. Grin

============================================

On topic though,

A GB Archon v2 with classic pommel and UEHG blade. On it's way.

Malek / Katarn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #643 on: January 04, 2012, 11:43:37 PM »

This is exactly how i felt after i first found the forum, but i am weak and still sat at my laptop

and that new archon does sound awesome i look forward to all the crazy part swapping your gonna b able to do!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #644 on: January 04, 2012, 11:58:11 PM »

This is exactly how i felt after i first found the forum, but i am weak and still sat at my laptop

and that new archon does sound awesome i look forward to all the crazy part swapping your gonna b able to do!

I know right?

I really wanted the overlord for that exact purpose but M.J. thought it would be more fun if we got the Archon and made it look more Obi, ROTS by adding the gold.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: