Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143053 times)
That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #8310 on: November 06, 2017, 06:20:56 AM »

coming in 2018 after our Dec madness.

Hmm interesting!

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8311 on: November 06, 2017, 10:52:51 PM »

(im)patiently waiting for all those reviews on entries and raffle prizes.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #8312 on: November 06, 2017, 11:04:45 PM »

Some of my order should be in tomorrow!  But the reviews on the v2/v3/v4 base sabers won't be in until my entire order is in.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8313 on: November 07, 2017, 12:29:00 AM »

Just got my shipping notification for my new TCSS pommel!  Cool

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8314 on: November 07, 2017, 01:44:24 PM »

Well I ordered two MB -- ended up with an AEON V4 stunt saber Consular Green LED without windows in the emitter.. 2nd was a Dark Initiate stunt saber Blaze Red LED with windows in the emitter.. at least got two opposite ends of the spectrum, but no pot of gold for me. So I will probably use them as test subjects for my own customizing experiments...

So now am waiting on my newly ordered Chosen One, and an Archon 3.1 .. After they arrive will probably go ahead and order my Graflex.. just cant decide on how far I want to go with the Graflex . Love the look and sounds of an Emerald or Diamond saber.. but with already buying 4 this month...  dont get out to play that often.. and risk the wrath of the wife if she sees how much I spent on my toys this month! Wife is doing Rey for the EP8 premiere, so she will get to carry the Graflex, Son wants do to Kylo.. so just out of convenience might let him use the dark initiate.. but with him feel much better letting him use the plastic toy to be honest.

But decided to get opening night tickets for Ep8 down at Disney Springs and then taking my son and wife to the special event they are having at Hollywood Studios on Saturday night.. except at this point they dont know the specifics -- they know we are going to see it opening night.. but not where and the "afterparty" event.. Did manage to convince them to go in full costume though.. grudgingly since they dont get why they need to go full out for just going to see the movie here in Columbus OH... lol so figuring out how to get them to pack for the weekend should be interesting too... surprises like this can be a pain to pull off..

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

skribs
Knight Templar

« Reply #8315 on: November 07, 2017, 03:33:29 PM »

The Aeon v4 without windows is one of the best spinning sabers.  Even if it wasn't a huge dollar value win over the Mystery Box price, it's not a bad saber!

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8316 on: November 09, 2017, 07:29:42 AM »

Waiting for my next two mod project hilts  Grin

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8317 on: November 09, 2017, 02:24:43 PM »

Playing around with the emerald sliders on my pc, 4 days till my saber gets shipped. 4... more.... days...  Patience, it's not easy, hence I'm no Jedi.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #8318 on: November 09, 2017, 02:39:20 PM »

(Im)patiently waiting for the raffle to be over 1) to see if I won anything and 2) to get my saber I ordered to get into the raffle. C'mon Tuesday!

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8319 on: November 09, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »

My way of coping with the wait is to just forget the date lol. Whats today? Thursday? What date? No clue. How much longer... no clue.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

skribs
Knight Templar

« Reply #8320 on: November 09, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »

(Im)patiently waiting for someone to be home at the same time FedEx comes by.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8321 on: November 10, 2017, 03:23:04 PM »

(im)patiently waiting for my SECOND order...  *sigh*  I thought I had this addiction licked, and now this horrible relapse...  ;-)

So, on the way - Emperor's Hand, VA, ObsLite, chose the angled activation box with a black AV switch and the black button screws in the handle and black pommel.  I wanted to get a good solid "two-tone" feel to the saber hilt.  :-)  Oh, and I got Quick Disconnects.  I was having trouble deciding between VA and SRD, so I ordered the disconnects and figure I can get an SRD LED module in the near future and swap them out when I feel the need. 

So, now have ... five hilts on the way, one a Mystery Box, and that's if I don't win anything in the raffle.  If I get SUPREMELY lucky and win something, that would be SIX....

Man.  I wanted to decorate my office, but this may be a bit overboard....  LOL

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8322 on: November 10, 2017, 05:09:06 PM »

(im)patiently waiting for my SECOND order...  *sigh*  I thought I had this addiction licked, and now this horrible relapse...  ;-)

So, on the way - Emperor's Hand, VA, ObsLite, chose the angled activation box with a black AV switch and the black button screws in the handle and black pommel.  I wanted to get a good solid "two-tone" feel to the saber hilt.  :-)  Oh, and I got Quick Disconnects.  I was having trouble deciding between VA and SRD, so I ordered the disconnects and figure I can get an SRD LED module in the near future and swap them out when I feel the need. 

So, now have ... five hilts on the way, one a Mystery Box, and that's if I don't win anything in the raffle.  If I get SUPREMELY lucky and win something, that would be SIX....

Man.  I wanted to decorate my office, but this may be a bit overboard....  LOL
AWESOME saber choice Karm!  I really hope you win^^

"Overboard?!"  With sabers: no such thing my friend  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8323 on: November 10, 2017, 05:26:06 PM »

waiting on a mystery box I just ordered.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8324 on: November 10, 2017, 05:37:17 PM »

AWESOME saber choice Karm!  I really hope you win^^

"Overboard?!"  With sabers: no such thing my friend  Wink

LOL  I REALLY need to update my "sabers I own" list...  he he he

signature picture by DarthScrub