Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2166899 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8715 on: January 23, 2018, 08:09:58 PM »

Yes. For some Godforsaken reason, all the alerts went to her. It arrived yesterday. She was stoked. I was stoked. The whip is going to meet her needs superbly. Grin
Can't wait to see pics of this awesome crossover

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8716 on: January 23, 2018, 08:35:59 PM »

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my 14th business day. So hoping my 4 mystery boxes ship soon.

Interesting note. I emailed the great and wonderful Marlena at US customer service on Friday and she just emailed me back tonight (Monday) mentioning at one point they printed out and weighed just the mystery box saber orders and it weighed over 6 pounds. And they keep coming...

US is really backed up ladies and gents, patience is very important and May the Force be with us all.

I just recieved my shipping notification on Day 14 (business). I also emailed Marlena. Ordered on 12/31. 4 $75 MB on their way.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #8717 on: January 23, 2018, 08:37:24 PM »

Patience is a lie. There is only anxiety.
Through anxiety I get nervous.
Through nervous I start to worry.
Through worry I FREAK THE HELL OUT.
Through freaking the hell out I obsessively refresh my email.
The waiting is going to kill me.

Lol totally! Glad I know I’m not the only one!

Carde
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #8718 on: January 23, 2018, 08:38:15 PM »

I have 3 aeon v3s that I ordered on the 28th of December that I am still waiting for.  I also ordered 4 mystery boxes on January 6th.  All still processing.  I am getting manic.  Also usps is kind of garbage. I teach during the day and am not home to sign for packages.  I had to wait for almost an extra week to get my first orders because I had to go to the post office to sign for them.  Does fed ex make you sign too?

Warm regards,

Carde
Darkside Points Please.

Electrum Wind [FO] Premium Sound, Dark Sentinel V4 LE
 lite sound, Sentinel V4 [GB] lite sound, Scorpion [GB] lite sound, Initiate V2 [CG], Aeon V3
, Aeon V3 [CG], Aeon LE V3 [FO], Dominix V4 [AS], Dominix LE V4 [AS], Sentinel LE V4 [AS], Aeon V3 [AS]

28Shadow
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

Dark Side points please!

« Reply #8719 on: January 23, 2018, 08:41:36 PM »

I have 3 aeon v3s that I ordered on the 28th of December that I am still waiting for.  I also ordered 4 mystery boxes on January 6th.  All still processing.  I am getting manic.  Also usps is kind of garbage. I teach during the day and am not home to sign for packages.  I had to wait for almost an extra week to get my first orders because I had to go to the post office to sign for them.  Does fed ex make you sign too?

Yes Fedex does but they also allow you to sign electronically on their site.  Not sure if USPS does that as well, I've yet to see an option.

"Let the past die.  Kill it, if you have to."

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8720 on: January 23, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »

I just recieved my shipping notification on Day 14 (business). I also emailed Marlena. Ordered on 12/31. 4 $75 MB on their way.

Just out of curiosity, you just emailed the regular "[email protected]" address, right? Or did you email someone like Marlena specifically? I just wanna make sure so I can get a response ASAP. I know they're backed up, but still, just wanna inquire as today is my 15th business day and still nothing.

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8721 on: January 23, 2018, 10:15:32 PM »

Just out of curiosity, you just emailed the regular "[email protected]" address, right? Or did you email someone like Marlena specifically? I just wanna make sure so I can get a response ASAP. I know they're backed up, but still, just wanna inquire as today is my 15th business day and still nothing.

Emailed Marlena specifically.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8722 on: January 23, 2018, 10:19:19 PM »

I emailed "info" and got a reply the next day.

outlandishspiderman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8723 on: January 23, 2018, 10:26:10 PM »

it's been at least 17 business days for me and still haven't heard anything. Emailed them last week or so and they said it was taking longer because of the influx of orders

UPDATE: I got the email today that it shipped, expected delivery is Thursday. I can not wait!

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8724 on: January 23, 2018, 10:57:50 PM »

Emailed Marlena specifically.

Do you think you can PM me Marlena's email? If you want to, that is.

I emailed "info" and got a reply the next day.

Thanks. I think I'll email "info" first to see if I get anything.

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8725 on: January 23, 2018, 11:24:59 PM »

I ordered on 12/30/17. Just a v4 initiate phantom staff and a MB. Have emailed 3 times and not 1 response to my emails or shipping notification.

Getting a little frustrated.

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8726 on: January 23, 2018, 11:34:19 PM »

I emailed info@... a week ago about a problem with one of the sabers that arrived, but no response yet.

Neonblue1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #8727 on: January 23, 2018, 11:38:14 PM »

That's because the impatient people are flodding them with emails, and people with real problems are being over looked.

My Saber's:
Consular (Diamond)
Dark Initiate LE v4 with Obsidian V4 (Emerald) Guardian Blue
Quick Release Coupler with Vents (Processing)
Dark Initiate LE v4 with Obsidian V4 (Emerald) Blazing Red

Sound Font Collection

Rohvannyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #8728 on: January 24, 2018, 12:59:27 AM »

Well, I guess I feel a little better about my order from the 12 of January, that is still in "Processing" status.  Just a mystery box and some parts, basically extras to help supply my new saber dueling group.

Creative Force
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #8729 on: January 24, 2018, 01:10:56 AM »

I made my first order with US on Jan. 11 so I know I'm still in for a bit of a wait (14 business days puts me at Feb.1). Just a couple of Mystery boxes to start off with, but I can see this becoming quite the obsession. I totally understand the nervous anticipation others have expressed of receiving your order, this is going to be quite the test in patience. Why, oh why didn't I know about this great company sooner!

Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: